Anti-Islam ads on NYC buses. Whose side are you on?

She's dismissive of historical, political, anthropological, and formal religious knowledge since she doesn't have a strong background in it. It is disappointing to see people take pride in ignorance rather than having such a lack of knowledge drive curiosity and a desire to learn and better oneself.
And your lack of knowledge of 485 items on the Islamization Quiz ? Or so it appears that way with your pass given to taking the whole quiz. Heck, I still haven't heard from you about the footwashing basins. When I was in school if you didn't take a test you got a zero on it. And you didn't evade that by giving out one of your tests.

where is the ISLAMIZATION quiz?. Can I take it?-----I know lots about islam-----I learned all about it from muslims----and all about dhimmia from hubby who was born one. Did Coyote take it? she flunked dhimmia 101---the baby course ----dhimmia for poets
Coyote cowed out from it. She got a ZERO. Slightly less than the .008% Osimir got for 4 quite questionably "right" answers, out of 500. Highest grade I've ever seen on the Quiz is 5% (but that a lot more than these 2 duds got). :biggrin:

I try to avoid creative writing quizzes :D

when I find the quiz -----I will help you thru it------I like your line -----HEY PROF. THIS QUIZ IS VERY CREATIVE
I appreciate that, but I need no help with the Quiz. I created it a few years ago, from the books I listed previously in this thread. And I told all the islamaoplogists (including the 2 fakers here) that they best not give any fake answers. I know who/what the items on the Quiz are, Every one of them.

What I have proved over the years, is that these liberal elitists, who pretend to be sooo knowledgable, all know next-to-nothing about Islamization. It is a subject they don't teach in their high-falutin universities. It isn't spoken about in their liberal media, and they refuse to read or consume conservative media, which is the only place they generally, CAN get this information. Result ? Highest grade any of them have gotten, in 4 years, is 5% (most got zero)
geez.gif

Coyote cowed out from it. She got a ZERO. Slightly less than the .008% Osimir got for 4 quite questionably "right" answers, out of 500. Highest grade I've ever seen on the Quiz is 5% (but that a lot more than these 2 duds got). :biggrin:

As well as ones on subjects that you have to ask very basic questions about (which others have known for years)

This is a pretty cowardly accusation coming from someone who has refused to take a quiz generated by anyone other than himself. I will gladly answer all 500 terms of your quiz if you answer 500 of mine that relate to Islam and Islamism. You have no room to call out posters like coyote when you aren't willing to do the same thing. It's hypocritical and reeks of insecurity.
I did a count and came up with 46 posters who took the Islamzation Quiz in this forum and other forums. Not a single one of them dodged it by saying >> "I will gladly answer all 500 terms of your quiz if"

I'm not as gullible as they are. Again, I am willing to answer every single question on your test if you are willing to show all of us the same courtesy. I'm only asking you to do what you are asking us to do. I'm not sure why you are so adverse to it. We can do it five questions at a time. You answer five of mine, I answer five of yours and we can keep going from there. I also promise that I won't ask anything about Sudan or South Sudan.

Well you Do stand out from the other 46. They took the Quiz. You didn't. And the word wouldn't be gullible.
I've played enough of your games. You still have a .008% grade on the Quiz, and you haven't responded to my questions about footwashing basins, David Harris, and Barbara Cook.

As well as ones on subjects that you have to ask very basic questions about (which others have known for years)

This is a pretty cowardly accusation coming from someone who has refused to take a quiz generated by anyone other than himself. I will gladly answer all 500 terms of your quiz if you answer 500 of mine that relate to Islam and Islamism. You have no room to call out posters like coyote when you aren't willing to do the same thing. It's hypocritical and reeks of insecurity.
I did a count and came up with 46 posters who took the Islamzation Quiz in this forum and other forums. Not a single one of them dodged it by saying >> "I will gladly answer all 500 terms of your quiz if"

I'm not as gullible as they are. Again, I am willing to answer every single question on your test if you are willing to show all of us the same courtesy. I'm only asking you to do what you are asking us to do. I'm not sure why you are so adverse to it. We can do it five questions at a time. You answer five of mine, I answer five of yours and we can keep going from there. I also promise that I won't ask anything about Sudan or South Sudan.

Well you Do stand out from the other 46. They took the Quiz. You didn't. And the word wouldn't be gullible.
I've played enough of your games. You still have a .008% grade on the Quiz, and you haven't responded to my questions about footwashing basins, David Harris, and Barbara Cook.

If you're too cowardly to take someone else's quiz then you shouldn't expect anyone to ever take yours. You're being hypocritical.

getting back to the OP------I cannot find anything ANTI-ISLAM about the stuff that DA JOOOOOS wanted to put on the buses. ANYONE? None of it seems to be on the level of "they bake their Maamoul with baby blood" Some real quotations----are real quotations considered "anti-islam"?

Geller doesn't represent the Jewish people or, as you like to call them "da Joooooooooooos".

Geller put the signs on buses. Not the Jews. There is a difference.

Here is a shocker: NO ADDS AT ALL. Taxpayers pay for these buses, like in the olden days. Silver shiny busses, sans ads. Why pretend ?

If you're too cowardly to take someone else's quiz then you shouldn't expect anyone to ever take yours. You're being hypocritical.
If a real estate salesman is told by a car lot salesman, I'll buy your house only if you buy my car, the RE guy then says 2 words >> "See ya." :laugh:

If a teacher is told by a student, I'll take your test if you take mine, the teacher then says 2 words >> "You flunk."

I'm not interested in your quiz. Whether you're interested in mine, that's up to you. If I run a shoe store, and a guy comes in and says he has a hat to sell me, I say >> "Not interested." :biggrin:

Last edited:

If a real estate salesman is told by a car lot salesman, I'll buy your house only if you buy my car, the RE guy then says 2 words >> "See ya." :laugh:

If a teacher is told by a student, I'll take your test if you take mine, the teacher then says 2 words >> "You flunk."

I'm not interested in your quiz. Whether you're interested in mine, that's up to you. If I run a shoe store, and a guy comes in and says he has a hat to sell me, I say >> "Not interested." :biggrin:

Let me know when you grow some self confidence. Mr. ZERO :wink:

You got my name wrong. I'm Mr. 500/500. You're Mr. 4/500 (that equals .008, AKA ZERO) Let me know when you want to take the Islamization Quiz. (and you can start with Barbara Cook and David Harris)
biggrin.gif

You got my name wrong. I'm Mr. 500/500. You're Mr. 4/500 (that equals .008, AKA ZERO) Let me know when you want to take the Islamization Quiz. (and you can start with Barbara Cook and David Harris)
biggrin.gif

I have no interest in taking your quiz (nor should anyone) if you aren't comfortable enough with the subject matter to take one yourself. I have no desire to take "lessons" from someone who is so insecure in their own knowledge base.

I have no interest in taking your quiz (nor should anyone) if you aren't comfortable enough with the subject matter to take one yourself. I have no desire to take "lessons" from someone who is so insecure in their own knowledge base.
OK, MR QUIZ ZERO. (got stumped on Barbara Cook & David Harris, didn't you) As for the footwashing basins, which you failed to answer (despite me asking 4 times), it was another thing Islamists demanded, at great cost to the Kansas City Airport and the University of Michigan ( at a time when tuition cost was going up)

They Must Be Stopped
by Brigitte Gabriel, pg. 162-163.

Airport adds foot basins for Muslim cabbies

University of Michigan Installing Foot-Washing Basins for Muslim Students Fox News

A couple of years ago I proposed a solution to the footwashing basins issue. Let the loons have their footwashingbasins, but each one must have a large, lively lobster in it. :biggrin:

th

th
th
th

Last edited:
OK, MR QUIZ ZERO. (got stumped on Barbara Cook & David Harris, didn't you)

I will happily answer those two if you answer two of mine.

That was answered in Post #s 513, 516, 522, and 527. Now you're just trolling and harrassing. This discussion has worn out.

That was answered in Post #s 513, 516, 522, and 527. Now you're just trolling and harrassing. This discussion has worn out.

Once again, let me know when you are willing to do what you demand others do. It's pretty sad how insecure you are in your knowledge base.

Once again, let me know when you are willing to do what you demand others do. It's pretty sad how insecure you are in your knowledge base.

And I don't "demand" anybody do anything. What they do is up to them.

"Once again" you've been reported for harassment. Copy/pasting badgering posts. If that;s not harassment, then harassment doesn't exist. You've got 2 strikes on you now. I wouldn't push it.

"Once again" you've been reported for harassment. Copy/pasting badgering posts. If that;s not harassment, then harassment doesn't exist. You've got 2 strikes on you now. I wouldn't push it.

Pointing out that you aren't practicing what you're preaching isn't harassment there sport.

Forum List

Back