Anti-Islam ads on NYC buses. Whose side are you on?

I did not mention BASIC ANATOMY------I referred to the DETAILS OF GROSS AND FINE ANATOMY----details----lots and lots of details in the the STUDY OF ANATOMY-----so you are from a medical background------tell me the location of the LOCUS COERULEUS -----well---go right ahead in google. tell me its function and clinical significance... well ---you can google

First Year Curriculum Modules School of Medicine

In the GI module, students will identify how GI structure (Embryology, Microscopic Anatomy and Gross Anatomy) integrates with function (physiologic mechanisms of GI motility, digestion and absorption, and liver and pancreatic function). Students will describe the mechanisms contributing to absorption of nutrients into the body and apply their basic medical science knowledge to clinical problem-solving..

...In the HNSS module, students will describe the development (embryology) andIn the HNSS module, students will describe the development (embryology) and the gross and microscopic (histological) anatomy of the head, neck, eyes and ears...

I honestly think I am just going to put Rosie on ignore. She doesn't even type coherently half the time, never really seems to understand what is going on in terms of the discussion, and never has anything to offer outside of general insults and the instance that she is right about everything without the need for any kind of supporting evidence. I'm honestly starting to think that she legitimately either has a social disorder of some type or is suffering from some type of dementia and I'm not really interested in being hard on someone like that.

roflmao------coyote judges as "INFORMATIVE" a post alluding to the issue of "DEMENTIA" by a person who, clearly, has not got the slightest clue as to what constitutes
dementia -------then the next clinical entity "SOCIAL DISORDER" -----ROFLMAO-------maybe he is referring to
CLAP ---------and to think ---this idiot is nitpicking, over the dead bodies of hundreds of thousands ------about the GEOGRAPHY and FLORA AND FAUNA of Sudan.

"social disorder" ??? well---there is AGORAPHOBIA----
but this ain't no AGORA. There is "STAGE FRIGHT"----but this ain't no stage. -------OSSIE will explain what HE means in context ------is SOCIAL DISORDER----clap is
sometimes called a "social disease"

I think you're the only one to bring up "flora and fauna" - Geography covers a wide range of topics: physical, cultural, political, historical etc.which you seem to have condensed into "flora and fauna".

She's dismissive of historical, political, anthropological, and formal religious knowledge since she doesn't have a strong background in it. It is disappointing to see people take pride in ignorance rather than having such a lack of knowledge drive curiosity and a desire to learn and better oneself.
And your lack of knowledge of 485 items on the Islamization Quiz ? Or so it appears that way with your pass given to taking the whole quiz. Heck, I still haven't heard from you about the footwashing basins. When I was in school if you didn't take a test you got a zero on it. And you didn't evade that by giving out one of your tests.

In the GI module, students will identify how GI structure (Embryology, Microscopic Anatomy and Gross Anatomy) integrates with function (physiologic mechanisms of GI motility, digestion and absorption, and liver and pancreatic function). Students will describe the mechanisms contributing to absorption of nutrients into the body and apply their basic medical science knowledge to clinical problem-solving..

...In the HNSS module, students will describe the development (embryology) andIn the HNSS module, students will describe the development (embryology) and the gross and microscopic (histological) anatomy of the head, neck, eyes and ears...

I honestly think I am just going to put Rosie on ignore. She doesn't even type coherently half the time, never really seems to understand what is going on in terms of the discussion, and never has anything to offer outside of general insults and the instance that she is right about everything without the need for any kind of supporting evidence. I'm honestly starting to think that she legitimately either has a social disorder of some type or is suffering from some type of dementia and I'm not really interested in being hard on someone like that.

roflmao------coyote judges as "INFORMATIVE" a post alluding to the issue of "DEMENTIA" by a person who, clearly, has not got the slightest clue as to what constitutes
dementia -------then the next clinical entity "SOCIAL DISORDER" -----ROFLMAO-------maybe he is referring to
CLAP ---------and to think ---this idiot is nitpicking, over the dead bodies of hundreds of thousands ------about the GEOGRAPHY and FLORA AND FAUNA of Sudan.

but this ain't no AGORA. There is "STAGE FRIGHT"----but this ain't no stage. -------OSSIE will explain what HE means in context ------is SOCIAL DISORDER----clap is

I think you're the only one to bring up "flora and fauna" - Geography covers a wide range of topics: physical, cultural, political, historical etc.which you seem to have condensed into "flora and fauna".

She's dismissive of historical, political, anthropological, and formal religious knowledge since she doesn't have a strong background in it. It is disappointing to see people take pride in ignorance rather than having such a lack of knowledge drive curiosity and a desire to learn and better oneself.
And your lack of knowledge of 485 items on the Islamization Quiz ? Or so it appears that way with your pass given to taking the whole quiz. Heck, I still haven't heard from you about the footwashing basins. When I was in school if you didn't take a test you got a zero on it. And you didn't evade that by giving out one of your tests.

where is the ISLAMIZATION quiz?. Can I take it?-----I know lots about islam-----I learned all about it from muslims----and all about dhimmia from hubby who was born one. Did Coyote take it? she flunked dhimmia 101---the baby course ----dhimmia for poets

I just offered to do five more in exchange for five more from you. So far I'm ahead of you in your own quiz.

1. Dude: This Sudan thing might be a favorite subject of yours . It's not mine. Frankly I'm tired of talking about it, and NO, I didn't ask to get into a big discussion about Sudan (which isn't the topic here either). That said, i s=don't see the word Jangaweed mentioned even once in your link. Bu the Jangaweed are known for fighting against the Darfur and the non-Muslim tribes in the south of the country.

While I am particular to the subject of Sudan and South Sudan, the purpose of focusing on it is to simply show you how shallow your knowledge base is. It doesn't even pass light scrutiny.This applies to your other quiz questions as well, like when you didn't know who Sayyid Qutb was because you had misspelled his name, and when you were unaware of the Sunni concept of the Mahdi. If you'd like we could each do another 5 questions from your quiz.

2. I said it's unimportant where the Jangaweed first got their weapons.

And yet you the "expert" still didn't know.

3. HA HA. You think I don't know that ? Actually I've been saying the Dinka were the largest ethnic group in Sudan for a number of years. That precedes 2011, when there was no South Sudan, it was all one country So they got their independence, and now they're the largest ethnic group is SOUTH Sudan., as they have been that all along in south Sudan whether they were a country or not. Whoopee. In the book They Must Be Stopped it is said (pg. 185)>> "the Dinka tribe, the largest ethnic group in the Sudan". I believe she meant south Sudan, since her AP source mentioned south Sudan. It's really not a big deal at all. Not as big as the .008% grade you've gotten on the Islamization Quiz. And if you spent 1% as much time on that quiz, as I'm spending on all your gobbledegook (which is now going to stop) you'd be doing pretty good.

Two things here:

1.) then you've been wrong for years. The Dinka were never the largest ethnic group in Sudan, this includes the time before South Sudan broke away from Sudan.

2.) If your book can't differentiate between Sudan and South Sudan, then it is rubbish (reinforced by the fact that she didn't seem to know the religious make-up of Darfur either).

4. I don't give a rat's ass what they are. In general, North Sudan Arab Muslims have been attacking south Sudan non-Muslims, including the Dinka tribe, many of whom are Christians, in the slave trade, for centuries, as in the Francis Bok story, Escape From Slavery.

And yet it is another instance in which you were blatantly wrong, and about information on your own quiz no less.
Obviously your goal here is diminish my credibility regarding knowledge of Islamization. HA HA HA. Few things in life could be more ridiculous than that. No boy, YOU are the ignorant one, who still has 495 questions of the Islamization Quiz left to go, that you have been hiding in under the desk from. Dozens of other Islamapologists have taken the quiz. But being the gutless coward you are, you fashion up tricky questions with late-breaking information, and throw them at the other guy, and then pretend he has wrong answers.

YOU have had wrong answers. I went easy on you on the 5 questions you tackled.And then you turn around and try to slip me up on my answers. You're a disgrace .I answered the questions about the Madhi correctly. You're wrong on that. Misspelling a name isn't the same as not knowing who someone is. Of course I know who Qutb is, and I probably knew a good amount about him before you were born, having seen his writings when I was in high school in 1959, which were common throughout US schools and universities. And oh I didn't know where the Jangaweed first got their weapons ? Well 1. I don't recall seeing any source from you on that, and 2. I might not know the mating habits of Australian frogs either. It appears obvious that you are just working an agenda here to discredit.

If you were objectively engaging in discussion, you wouldn't say >> "If your book can't differentiate between Sudan and South Sudan, then it is rubbish" Obvious deceit. You were told that the book was written before the election that separated Sudan into 2 different countries in 2011. The book was written in 2008.

Dude. All you are doing here is focusing on ONE little item of the Islamization Quiz that you happen to have done some research on, and dwelling on it. hat you have NOT done is show that you are anywhere even close to my knowledge of Islamization by getting a passing grade on th Islamization Quiz and ALL of its 500 items. when you have done THAT, then you can claim to be almost as knowledgably as me on Islamization. Until then, you're a fraud and a coward. Want to tell us about the

PS - footwashing basins ?

I just offered to do five more in exchange for five more from you. So far I'm ahead of you in your own quiz.
Whatever could have given that idea ? (when I coddled your half-baked answers)

where is the ISLAMIZATION quiz?. Can I take it?-----I know lots about islam-----I learned all about it from muslims----and all about dhimmia from hubby who was born one. Did Coyote take it? she flunked dhimmia 101---the baby course ----dhimmia for poets
Coyote cowed out from it. She got a ZERO. Slightly less than the .008% Osimir got for 4 quite questionably "right" answers, out of 500. Highest grade I've ever seen on the Quiz is 5% (but that a lot more than these 2 duds got). :biggrin:

Coyote cowed out from it. She got a ZERO. Slightly less than the .008% Osimir got for 4 quite questionably "right" answers, out of 500. Highest grade I've ever seen on the Quiz is 5% (but that a lot more than these 2 duds got). :biggrin:

I try to avoid creative writing quizzes :D

1. Dude: This Sudan thing might be a favorite subject of yours . It's not mine. Frankly I'm tired of talking about it, and NO, I didn't ask to get into a big discussion about Sudan (which isn't the topic here either). That said, i s=don't see the word Jangaweed mentioned even once in your link. Bu the Jangaweed are known for fighting against the Darfur and the non-Muslim tribes in the south of the country.

While I am particular to the subject of Sudan and South Sudan, the purpose of focusing on it is to simply show you how shallow your knowledge base is. It doesn't even pass light scrutiny.This applies to your other quiz questions as well, like when you didn't know who Sayyid Qutb was because you had misspelled his name, and when you were unaware of the Sunni concept of the Mahdi. If you'd like we could each do another 5 questions from your quiz.

2. I said it's unimportant where the Jangaweed first got their weapons.

And yet you the "expert" still didn't know.

3. HA HA. You think I don't know that ? Actually I've been saying the Dinka were the largest ethnic group in Sudan for a number of years. That precedes 2011, when there was no South Sudan, it was all one country So they got their independence, and now they're the largest ethnic group is SOUTH Sudan., as they have been that all along in south Sudan whether they were a country or not. Whoopee. In the book They Must Be Stopped it is said (pg. 185)>> "the Dinka tribe, the largest ethnic group in the Sudan". I believe she meant south Sudan, since her AP source mentioned south Sudan. It's really not a big deal at all. Not as big as the .008% grade you've gotten on the Islamization Quiz. And if you spent 1% as much time on that quiz, as I'm spending on all your gobbledegook (which is now going to stop) you'd be doing pretty good.

Two things here:

1.) then you've been wrong for years. The Dinka were never the largest ethnic group in Sudan, this includes the time before South Sudan broke away from Sudan.

2.) If your book can't differentiate between Sudan and South Sudan, then it is rubbish (reinforced by the fact that she didn't seem to know the religious make-up of Darfur either).

4. I don't give a rat's ass what they are. In general, North Sudan Arab Muslims have been attacking south Sudan non-Muslims, including the Dinka tribe, many of whom are Christians, in the slave trade, for centuries, as in the Francis Bok story, Escape From Slavery.

And yet it is another instance in which you were blatantly wrong, and about information on your own quiz no less.
Obviously your goal here is diminish my credibility regarding knowledge of Islamization. HA HA HA. Few things in life could be more ridiculous than that. No boy, YOU are the ignorant one, who still has 495 questions of the Islamization Quiz left to go, that you have been hiding in under the desk from. Dozens of other Islamapologists have taken the quiz. But being the gutless coward you are, you fashion up tricky questions with late-breaking information, and throw them at the other guy, and then pretend he has wrong answers.

YOU have had wrong answers. I went easy on you on the 5 questions you tackled.And then you turn around and try to slip me up on my answers. You're a disgrace .I answered the questions about the Madhi correctly. You're wrong on that. Misspelling a name isn't the same as not knowing who someone is. Of course I know who Qutb is, and I probably knew a good amount about him before you were born, having seen his writings when I was in high school in 1959, which were common throughout US schools and universities. And oh I didn't know where the Jangaweed first got their weapons ? Well 1. I don't recall seeing any source from you on that, and 2. I might not know the mating habits of Australian frogs either. It appears obvious that you are just working an agenda here to discredit.

If you were objectively engaging in discussion, you wouldn't say >> "If your book can't differentiate between Sudan and South Sudan, then it is rubbish" Obvious deceit. You were told that the book was written before the election that separated Sudan into 2 different countries in 2011. The book was written in 2008.

Dude. All you are doing here is focusing on ONE little item of the Islamization Quiz that you happen to have done some research on, and dwelling on it. What you have NOT done, is show that you are anywhere even close to my knowledge of Islamization, by getting a passing grade on the Islamization Quiz, and ALL of its 500 items. When you have done THAT, then you can claim to be almost as knowledgable as me on Islamization. Until then, you're a fraud and a coward. Want to tell us about David Harris ? Or Barbara Cook ?

PS - footwashing basins ?

Last edited:

As well as ones on subjects that you have to ask very basic questions about (which others have known for years)

As well as ones on subjects that you have to ask very basic questions about (which others have known for years)

This is a pretty cowardly accusation coming from someone who has refused to take a quiz generated by anyone other than himself. I will gladly answer all 500 terms of your quiz if you answer 500 of mine that relate to Islam and Islamism. You have no room to call out posters like coyote when you aren't willing to do the same thing. It's hypocritical and reeks of insecurity.

This is a pretty cowardly accusation coming from someone who has refused to take a quiz generated by anyone other than himself. I will gladly answer all 500 terms of your quiz if you answer 500 of mine that relate to Islam and Islamism. You have no room to call out posters like coyote when you aren't willing to do the same thing. It's hypocritical and reeks of insecurity.
I did a count and came up with 46 posters who took the Islamzation Quiz in this forum and other forums. Not a single one of them dodged it by saying >> "I will gladly answer all 500 terms of your quiz if"

You remain one of the zeros who refused to take the quiz, but worse, you are the only one who tried to connive his way out of it.
As for your :lame2: comment about calling out Coyote, I call YOU out in exactly the same way, and as I said before, I'm fully secure and willing to answer the questions of the Islamization Quiz (any of the 500 of them). That's what you are NOT willing to do.
biggrin.gif

PS - Post # 513 has 3 questions in it (at the end) Want to try to answer them ? Whether you can answer all of them or not, (which I doubt), I will tell you the answers.

Last edited:

when I find the quiz -----I will help you thru it------I like your line -----HEY PROF. THIS QUIZ IS VERY CREATIVE

I did a count and came up with 46 posters who took the Islamzation Quiz in this forum and other forums. Not a single one of them dodged it by saying >> "I will gladly answer all 500 terms of your quiz if"

I'm not as gullible as they are. Again, I am willing to answer every single question on your test if you are willing to show all of us the same courtesy. I'm only asking you to do what you are asking us to do. I'm not sure why you are so adverse to it. We can do it five questions at a time. You answer five of mine, I answer five of yours and we can keep going from there. I also promise that I won't ask anything about Sudan or South Sudan.

getting back to the OP------I cannot find anything ANTI-ISLAM about the stuff that DA JOOOOOS wanted to put on the buses. ANYONE? None of it seems to be on the level of "they bake their Maamoul with baby blood" Some real quotations----are real quotations considered "anti-islam"?

I'm not as gullible as they are. Again, I am willing to answer every single question on your test if you are willing to show all of us the same courtesy. I'm only asking you to do what you are asking us to do. I'm not sure why you are so adverse to it. We can do it five questions at a time. You answer five of mine, I answer five of yours and we can keep going from there. I also promise that I won't ask anything about Sudan or South Sudan.

the topic is not "ISLAMIZATION in general" ? If you make a test of the geography and flora and fauna of sudan-------I am dead

Forum List

Back