Jewish Judge orders NY transit agency to run 'Killing Jews' ad

Jews are sick people and so are those who back them. Period. It pisses me off and I'm not even a Muslim.

Jews instigate racial hatred, they are the true scum of the earth.

Penelope is a filthy whore -----spawned from a pile of shit-----it is also functionally
illiterate

No your people have the whore stuff taken care of, adultery is all over the OT, sex slaves was rampant in the OT and well I read in Israel as well today.

Penelope---why do you continue to comment on a book you never read? Are you embarrassed by the fact that you are a functional illiterate and the spawn
of filth?. You continually draw attention to that fact

getting back to the OP----anyone have information on the religion of Judge John Koeltl? is he jewish----or did perverted whore Penelope and pimp fanger just invent that "fact"

getting back to the OP----anyone have information on the religion of Judge John Koeltl? is he jewish----or did perverted whore Penelope and pimp fanger just invent that "fact"

Never said the judge was Jewish , but Pam Geller and her group are anti Semites and so is the judge apparently.
The judge is allowing a hate ad as well.

Last edited:
I bet he is jewish

A federal lawsuit accusing Yeshiva University of covering up the sexual abuse of dozens of high school students has been thrown out by the judge hearing the case.

The lawsuit sought to hold the school, former administrators and former trustees accountable for hundreds of acts of abuse by two rabbis and an alumnus during the 1960s, ’70s and ’80s. But the judge, John G. Koeltl of United States District Court in Manhattan, ruled on Thursday that it could not proceed because too many years had elapsed since the abuses took place.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/31/n...iversity-of-hiding-abuse.html?ref=topics&_r=0

Never said the judge was Jewish , but Pam Geller and her group are anti Semites and so is the judge apparently.
The judge is allowing a hate ad as well.

the title of this thread, is "Jewish judge order......." and the depraved illiterate child molesting whore, Penelope, farts "No one said he is a jew------but pam geller is....??
gee----I am a jew too ----both parents American born jews----ancestors largely
from the Austrian Hapsburg empire in the 19th century ----the depraved bitch
is ASHAMED to reveal her background. I have noted that the scum that fart
out "hate jew" shit are always ashamed of that which they are-----Adolf had
the same problem------his mom may have been a whore and he had mentally ill
relatives------which he kept TOP SECRET

Jews are sick people and so are those who back them. Period. It pisses me off and I'm not even a Muslim.

Jews instigate racial hatred, they are the true scum of the earth.
are you saying that jews invented racism?

Nah ... she's saying she's a fucking Nazi (just like the OP) and she doesn't care who knows it.

Nazi in and of itself is no different than Bolsheviks.

oh gee----now the illiterate bitch has decided that Nazi and Communist are
"the same"

A federal judge on Tuesday ordered New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority to display on its buses a controversial ad that refers to Muslims killing Jews, rejecting the argument that the ad could incite terrorism or imminent violence.

U.S. District Judge John Koeltl in Manhattan said the ad from the American Freedom Defense Initiative, which had previously run in Chicago and San Francisco, was protected speech under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

The ad portrays a menacing man wearing a scarf around his head and face, includes a quotation "Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah" attributed to "Hamas MTV," and then states, "That's His Jihad. What's yours?"

Koeltl said he was "sensitive" to the security concerns, but noted that the MTA and Chairman Thomas Prendergast "underestimate the tolerant quality of New Yorkers and overestimate the potential impact of these fleeting advertisements. It strains credulity to believe that New Yorkers would be incited to violence by ads that did not incite residents of Chicago and San Francisco."
Judge orders NY transit agency to run Killing Jews ad - Yahoo News

"Killing Muslims is Worship that draws us close to G-D"?

It's hate speech. Hate speech is protected speech. But there's a balancing act to be done when a government agency allows or respects the hate speech in this way I'd have ruled against the ads. Security concerns override a hater's right to express their hate on city property.

A federal judge on Tuesday ordered New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority to display on its buses a controversial ad that refers to Muslims killing Jews, rejecting the argument that the ad could incite terrorism or imminent violence.

U.S. District Judge John Koeltl in Manhattan said the ad from the American Freedom Defense Initiative, which had previously run in Chicago and San Francisco, was protected speech under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

The ad portrays a menacing man wearing a scarf around his head and face, includes a quotation "Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah" attributed to "Hamas MTV," and then states, "That's His Jihad. What's yours?"

Koeltl said he was "sensitive" to the security concerns, but noted that the MTA and Chairman Thomas Prendergast "underestimate the tolerant quality of New Yorkers and overestimate the potential impact of these fleeting advertisements. It strains credulity to believe that New Yorkers would be incited to violence by ads that did not incite residents of Chicago and San Francisco."
Judge orders NY transit agency to run Killing Jews ad - Yahoo News

"Killing Muslims is Worship that draws us close to G-D"?

It's hate speech. Hate speech is protected speech. But there's a balancing act to be done when a government agency allows or respects the hate speech in this way I'd have ruled against the ads. Security concerns override a hater's right to express their hate on city property.

whatever you call it-------if those ads were lifted-----lots of other ads would have to
be lifted in New York City------for the sake of equity. I see no evidence that a
government agency "respects" the ads------the agency has the problem of facing
the fact that New York city is chock full of all kinds of publically displayed,
on city property, crap. You want to remove all BDS propaganda too?

These ads amount to Nazi antisemitic propaganda in Germany in the 30s. Unless we wanna give people ammo to denounce New York as Nazi'ish for doing the same thing, the ads shouldn't be put up on Transit Authority property. Wanna rent a non-city billboard that's ok, but on city property it shouldn't be permitted.

These ads amount to Nazi antisemitic propaganda in Germany in the 30s. Unless we wanna give people ammo to denounce New York as Nazi'ish for doing the same thing, the ads shouldn't be put up on Transit Authority property. Wanna rent a non-city billboard that's ok, but on city property it shouldn't be permitted.

ok ----so long as your policy is made CONSISTENT for all. There is another issue---
THE USA is----sorta "officially" engaged in a war against Islamic terrorism right now. -----one COULD call those adds war time
support stuff--like pictures of nasty looking "japs" driving kamikaze
planes into American ships. OBVIOUSLY---your concern is that the
depicted jihadists will be seen as representing the average America
muslim------you are right----its a big problem.. But WHAT TO DO???
suppress news about random islam driven terrorist attacks around the world?
During world war II------people were encouraged to keep an eye on the HUDSON
river because there was some information that german subs might GET IN
that way--------should descendants of german farmers on the shoreline
have complained?

ok ----so long as your policy is made CONSISTENT for all. There is another issue---
THE USA is----sorta "officially" engaged in a war against Islamic terrorism right now. -----one COULD call those adds war time
have complained?

My only problem is it's hate speech ON city property. Off city property I have no problem with it.

have complained?

My only problem is it's hate speech ON city property. Off city property I have no problem with it.

oh-----ok I get the sense that there is really not so much control over
that particular issue -----graffiti everywhere

Forum List

Back