Jewish Judge orders NY transit agency to run 'Killing Jews' ad

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
A federal judge on Tuesday ordered New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority to display on its buses a controversial ad that refers to Muslims killing Jews, rejecting the argument that the ad could incite terrorism or imminent violence.

U.S. District Judge John Koeltl in Manhattan said the ad from the American Freedom Defense Initiative, which had previously run in Chicago and San Francisco, was protected speech under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

The ad portrays a menacing man wearing a scarf around his head and face, includes a quotation "Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah" attributed to "Hamas MTV," and then states, "That's His Jihad. What's yours?"

Koeltl said he was "sensitive" to the security concerns, but noted that the MTA and Chairman Thomas Prendergast "underestimate the tolerant quality of New Yorkers and overestimate the potential impact of these fleeting advertisements. It strains credulity to believe that New Yorkers would be incited to violence by ads that did not incite residents of Chicago and San Francisco."
Judge orders NY transit agency to run Killing Jews ad - Yahoo News

"Killing Muslims is Worship that draws us close to G-D"?

Jews are sick people and so are those who back them. Period. It pisses me off and I'm not even a Muslim.

Jews instigate racial hatred, they are the true scum of the earth.

I think that KOETLE is an American Judge , might be of the Jewish faith , but , what the heck , I no problem with his faith .

Jews are sick people and so are those who back them. Period. It pisses me off and I'm not even a Muslim.

Penelope is a filthy whore -----spawned from a pile of shit-----it is also functionally
illiterate

Penelope is a filthy whore -----spawned from a pile of shit-----it is also functionally
illiterate

No your people have the whore stuff taken care of, adultery is all over the OT, sex slaves was rampant in the OT and well I read in Israel as well today.

illiterate

No your people have the whore stuff taken care of, adultery is all over the OT, sex slaves was rampant in the OT and well I read in Israel as well today.

Penelope "read" whatta joke the lump of shit whore claims it "read"

are you saying that jews invented racism?

Jews didn't "invent" racism, but they're not immune to it either.

There are racists of all types.

It's not hate speech b/c it's different.

somehow

Of course it's hate speech, and I'm glad you agree. But its not against the Law.
hate speech is against the law.

but it's different when muslims say it's ok to murder people, somehow.

You know that "muslims" didn't put those bus ads up, right?

These are the ads:

transitads19n-2-web.jpg

A federal judge on Tuesday ordered New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority to display on its buses a controversial ad that refers to Muslims killing Jews, rejecting the argument that the ad could incite terrorism or imminent violence.

U.S. District Judge John Koeltl in Manhattan said the ad from the American Freedom Defense Initiative, which had previously run in Chicago and San Francisco, was protected speech under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

The ad portrays a menacing man wearing a scarf around his head and face, includes a quotation "Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah" attributed to "Hamas MTV," and then states, "That's His Jihad. What's yours?"

Koeltl said he was "sensitive" to the security concerns, but noted that the MTA and Chairman Thomas Prendergast "underestimate the tolerant quality of New Yorkers and overestimate the potential impact of these fleeting advertisements. It strains credulity to believe that New Yorkers would be incited to violence by ads that did not incite residents of Chicago and San Francisco."

Humm... I wonder if this judge would allow sign advocating the lynching Blacks?....Free speech and all:eusa_think:

Humm... I wonder if this judge would allow sign advocating the lynching Blacks?....Free speech and all:eusa_think:

The title of the thread is amusingly misleading.

I'm going to guess that you're actually going to a pretty big fan of these ads. I suggest a cursory google search.

Forum List

Back