Kelly and Barr attack Trump

Barr is just blowing smoke. You can bet he coordinated all this with Trump*. Barr didn't suddenly grow a conscience, honor, and integrity. It's all bullshit to help reduce the pressure Barr is facing in the DOJ. Trump* will likely only "pretend" to be upset with what Barr said. I don't believe a word of what Barr said. He's still Trump's corrupt stooge. Barr is "pretending" to push back, Trump will "pretend" to be upset.

Barr blasts Trump's tweets: 'Impossible for me to do my job': ABC News Exclusive

Last edited:
Barr is just blowing smoke. You can bet he coordinated all this with Trump*. Barr didn't suddenly grow a conscience, honor, and integrity. It's all bullshit to help reduce the pressure Barr is facing in the DOJ. Trump* will likely only "pretend" to be upset with what Barr said. I don't believe a word of what Barr said. He's still Trump's corrupt stooge.

Barr has faced a firestorm on all sides for the resignations of the prosecutors. Republican Senators won't dare criticize Trump but they are going after Barr over these resignations. Barr is in serious danger of being impeached for this, and don't think the Dems won't do it.

This is banana republic level corruption.

That's one of the reasons that General Kelly is the former COS. Wouldn't you think a freaking General would have enough sense not to criticize the Commander in Chief during an election year?

Barr is just blowing smoke. You can bet he coordinated all this with Trump*. Barr didn't suddenly grow a conscience, honor, and integrity. It's all bullshit to help reduce the pressure Barr is facing in the DOJ. Trump* will likely only "pretend" to be upset with what Barr said. I don't believe a word of what Barr said. He's still Trump's corrupt stooge.

Barr has faced a firestorm on all sides for the resignations of the prosecutors. Republican Senators won't dare criticize Trump but they are going after Barr over these resignations. Barr is in serious danger of being impeached for this, and don't think the Dems won't do it.

You wish....Buuuuaaahahahahaha

Barr is just blowing smoke. You can bet he coordinated all this with Trump*. Barr didn't suddenly grow a conscience, honor, and integrity. It's all bullshit to help reduce the pressure Barr is facing in the DOJ. Trump* will likely only "pretend" to be upset with what Barr said. I don't believe a word of what Barr said. He's still Trump's corrupt stooge. Barr is "pretending" to push back, Trump will "pretend" to be upset.

Barr blasts Trump's tweets: 'Impossible for me to do my job': ABC News Exclusive

Link to Barr calling himself Trump’s wingman? Enjoy the slaughter you idiots are in for in November.

Barr hasn't failed to do exactly as Trump wanted in every action he has taken, but Trump's constant public tweeting of instructions makes it hard to pretend there is any kind of independence or fairness in his actions. Barr didn't say he had a problem taking instructions from the president, but he preferred the instructions didn't come in the form of a public tweet. Barr doesn't realize it's a little late to try to look independent in the way he does his job.

Barr is a fat ass liar. Maybe he (Barr) feels like he doesn't get enough credit for helping his Fat brother in arms.

Barr hasn't done a single thing that was not to Trump's liking. He just doesn't like receiving his orders publicly,

Barr told tramp "call me if you want anything done, but don't tweet it out. I am in trouble because of your tweets, they are on to us, democrats are asking me to resign!"

Barr told tramp "call me if you want anything done, but don't tweet it out. I am in trouble because of your tweets, they are on to us, democrats are asking me to resign!"

Amen! Only the truly dumb and naive will believe Barr's fake contrition.

Agree, it was all a show.... He goes before congress at the end of the month, gotta look like he didn't lie in his confirmation hearing, where he said he'd be independent of the President.... Trump likely was forewarned Barr had to do this....

Agree, it was all a show.... He goes before congress at the end of the month, gotta look like he didn't lie in his confirmation hearing, where he said he'd be independent of the President.... Trump likely was forewarned Barr had to do this....

Yep, Barr is scheduled to appear before the House on March 31.

Barr are Trump are absolutely hysterical that they trolled the Stalinist into talking about impeachment

Barr hasn't failed to do exactly as Trump wanted in every action he has taken, but Trump's constant public tweeting of instructions makes it hard to pretend there is any kind of independence or fairness in his actions. Barr didn't say he had a problem taking instructions from the president, but he preferred the instructions didn't come in the form of a public tweet. Barr doesn't realize it's a little late to try to look independent in the way he does his job.

Is that anything like Obama publicly announcing "The Cambridge police acted stupidly" in the Henry Gates trial, and "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin" in the Zimmerman trial?

So it was just fine and dandy with you idiots for Obama to interject himself into two ongoing cases, but wrong when Trump tweets something about the Roger Stone sentencing?

Do you understand the term "two-faced"? Know thyself.

Barr has faced a firestorm on all sides for the resignations of the prosecutors.

Political prosecutors made a political recommendation and resigned to make a political statement.

Good riddance.

Barr is in serious danger of being impeached for this, and don't think the Dems won't do it.

Oh no! So what?

Forum List

Back