Kavanuagh LIED About Excessive Alcohol Consumption

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Last edited:
An alleged drinking problem that has apparently not followed Kavanaugh into adulthood.

None of the Dem's fabricated smears can be backed up, Kavanaugh has undergone 5-6 FBI background checks and the guy is as clean as a fresh winter snow for decades. Now Dem's go all the way back 36 years to when Kavanaugh was in high school to smear the guy.

Dem's can't win an election fair and square so they lie and smear their opponents like a bunch of spoiled brats.

Classmate: Kavanaugh drank heavily - CNN Video

Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, told CNN's Chris Cuomo she never saw Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be sexually aggressive, but said that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits.

Kavanaugh lied to the Senate committee about his drinking problem.

Sounds like PERJURY to me.

Here is a bio for Swisher

Elizabeth M. Swisher M.D.

That's perspective...

He was a light weight compared to the guys and me at the local tavern after work in Chicago or in Green Bay.

An alleged drinking problem that has apparently not followed Kavanaugh into adulthood.

Once a drunk, always

If the allegation is true, then Kavanaugh lied, under oath. I believe they call that PERJURY.

Perjury is okay, we learned that under Clinton.

If the allegation is true, then Kavanaugh lied, under oath. I believe they call that PERJURY.
Do you deny stealing the purse?

He drank in college, so he must have stolen the purse.

Do you deny stealing the purse?

He drank in college, so he must have stolen the purse.

Clinton went thru an impeachment process & was eventually disbarred.

And Democrats defended him claiming it was no big deal! Why do you steal purses?

None of the Dem's fabricated smears can be backed up, Kavanaugh has undergone 5-6 FBI background checks and the guy is as clean as a fresh winter snow for decades. Now Dem's go all the way back 36 years to when Kavanaugh was in high school to smear the guy.

Dem's can't win an election fair and square so they lie and smear their opponents like a bunch of spoiled brats.
LOL Here comes the Judge Here comes the Judge Hopefully his pal Judge will rat him out Then perjury and maybe jail awaits the weeper

Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, told CNN's Chris Cuomo she never saw Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be sexually aggressive, but said that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits.

That's perspective...

He was a light weight compared to the guys and me at the local tavern after work in Chicago or in Green Bay.

It's all personal opinion. Everyone handles booze in different ways and teenagers are clearly supposed to be pros if you listen to the left. How does one drunk child judge the level of intoxication of another?

Its absurd

That's perspective...

This is informative but you are OK with perjury coming from a seasoned US appeals court judge, that is a nominee for the SCOTUS?

Sounds like more libstain liars to me. Prove what you did 36 years ago troll.

Sounds like more libstain liars to me. Prove what you did 36 years ago troll.

Swisher was a former classmate of Kavanaugh.

Would that qualify her to be a, "libstain liar?"

The level of stupidity coming from members here is off the dial. Thanks

Forum List

Back