Two Yale Classmates: "Brett was a Sloppy Drunk"

Responsibility for drinking and getting drunk like every other teenager in their 20s? Perhaps we should have asked Sotomayor if she has a sober past and amend the Constitution to reflect that? I’m sure if Republicans accused of trying to paint her as drunk and disorderly anytime in her past, with a witness to come forth to testify of that when she was in college, we would have ALL KINDS of progressives calling Republicans “white men who attack wome
Uh, Um..
Teenages aren't "in their Twenties"
Hard to believe.
"Bad usage" pales in comparison to INCOHERENCE.
`

Two Yale Classmates: "Brett was a Sloppy Drunk"

Sounds like the same two women I saw interviewed by MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell a few hours ago. They were both very credible. Both are very willing to talk to the FBI.

Moron, Bernie Madoff was also credible when he had people in his office and they handed over their life savings....as was the stripper in the Duke LaCrosse case.....

There is no evidence backing up anything she said...she is lying.

Soon the FBI will issue their supplementary report and all will be well. Every democrat will vote against Kav and every Repub will vote for him, based on his qualifications. If Flake and Collins and/or Murkowski vote against him, Trump should appoint Amy Coney Barrett next (even to replace RBG if Kav gets on)
This law professor and devout Catholic is on Trump’s shortlist for the Supreme Court vacancy
the dems would never beat up on a woman would they??? RBG got approved in 23 days, Barrett should easily beat that record.

How wrong you are.....Asia Argento? How about.....I was 10 when she was my babysitter and I was molested....I don't remember her doing it, but I remember my parents saying her name........or they go after her husband and destroy him as a proxy for her......or they have law clerks say she groped them inappropriately....if Kavanaugh loses, they will have permission to say anything about anyone as long as they want to destroy them...

I'm sorry. Are you back to his HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK???

I'm going to ask you something before you go on. Is this a standard you want set for EVERYONE? Cory Booker has ADMITTED to sexually assaulting a girl in high school, you know. Kav has not. Maybe this was stupid and dumb high school talk; maybe it was not. It was high school.

Is this the standard for all, Old Lady? Do let us know....your people, we don't even have to go back to high school.
Cory Booker admittted it.

Kavanagh LIED under Oath to the Senate about his Drinking.

See the Dif Trumpkin?
`

Quote his lie about drinking, libtard!

You can't, because you invented it.

Kavanagh was the most Combative, Most Non-Responsive, Most Partisan, and Least Truthful Witness I have Ever seen before any Congressional committee.
Now, for the first time, I think he's going down.

But Maybe he can be CEO of BUDWEISER.

Brett Kavanaugh: Former Yale classmates speak out after ‘choir boy’ Fox News interview

Former classmates of Brett Kavanagh call him a ‘sloppy, stumbling drunk’ after ‘choir boy’ interview

“Brett was a sloppy drunk, and I know because I drank with him. I watched him drink more than a lot of people. He'd end up slurring his words, stumbling,” said Ms Swisher, a Democrat and chief of the gynecologic oncology division at the University of Washington School of Medicine.

“There's no medical way I can say that he was blacked out. ... But it's not credible for him to say that he has had no memory lapses in the nights that he drank to excess.”

Lynne Brookes, who like Ms Swisher was a college roommate of one of the two women now accusing Mr Kavanaugh of misconduct, said the nominee's comments on Fox did not match the classmate she remembered.

“He's trying to paint himself as some kind of choir boy,” said Ms Brookes, a Republican and former pharmaceutical executive who recalled an encounter with a drunken Mr Kavanaugh at a fraternity event.

“You can't lie your way onto the Supreme Court, and with that statement out, he's gone too far. It's about the integrity of that institution.”

What morons. Kavanaugh said he did drink and sometimes drank to excess. He denied having drunk so much that he blacked out and had no memory after.

Responsibility for drinking and getting drunk like every other teenager in their 20s? Perhaps we should have asked Sotomayor if she has a sober past and amend the Constitution to reflect that? I’m sure if Republicans accused of trying to paint her as drunk and disorderly anytime in her past, with a witness to come forth to testify of that when she was in college, we would have ALL KINDS of progressives calling Republicans “white men who attack wome
Uh, Um..
Teenages aren't "in their Twenties"
Hard to believe.
"Bad usage" pales in comparison to INCOHERENCE.
`

So you actually support young adults not acting “responsibly” and getting drunk when they are in their 20s? Do you think you can find something just a little more constructive to add to this thread?

.[/QUOTE]Cory Booker admittted it.

`[/QUOTE]

YOU lie

I'm going to ask you something before you go on. Is this a standard you want set for EVERYONE? Cory Booker has ADMITTED to sexually assaulting a girl in high school, you know. Kav has not. Maybe this was stupid and dumb high school talk; maybe it was not. It was high school.

Is this the standard for all, Old Lady? Do let us know....your people, we don't even have to go back to high school.

See the Dif Trumpkin?
`

As one article I read stated, he said, under oath he sometimes had too many beers...so no, he didn't lie under oath...

WALSH: Rational People Don't Care How Much Brett Kavanaugh Drank As A Teenager

1. Kavanaugh did not lie under oath about his drinking.

He admitted that sometimes he drank too much. "Sometimes I had too many beers," were his exact words. These acquaintances use words like "sloppy" and "excessive," which are just different adjectives to describe "having too many beers." Are liberals really suggesting that a man might perjure himself if he does not describe his high school drinking in the same colorful language that his high school friends might describe it? That's absurd.

2. Kavanaugh's teenage drinking habits are irrelevant.

No rational or honest person cares how much Kavanaugh drank 35 years ago. It has nothing to do with anything. 80 percent of college students drink alcohol and half admit to binge drinking. Are they all rape suspects? It is not good or healthy to drink in excess, but how can this utterly normal, utterly commonplace activity be evidence that someone is a violent felon? If it is, then there are quite a lot of violent felons in the country. And I suspect there are more than a few in the liberal media and among Democratic lawmakers.

Kavanagh was the most Combative, Most Non-Responsive, Most Partisan, and Least Truthful Witness I have Ever seen before any Congressional committee.

Brett Kavanaugh: Former Yale classmates speak out after ‘choir boy’ Fox News interview

Former classmates of Brett Kavanagh call him a ‘sloppy, stumbling drunk’ after ‘choir boy’ interview

“Brett was a sloppy drunk, and I know because I drank with him. I watched him drink more than a lot of people. He'd end up slurring his words, stumbling,” said Ms Swisher, a Democrat and chief of the gynecologic oncology division at the University of Washington School of Medicine.

“There's no medical way I can say that he was blacked out. ... But it's not credible for him to say that he has had no memory lapses in the nights that he drank to excess.”

Lynne Brookes, who like Ms Swisher was a college roommate of one of the two women now accusing Mr Kavanaugh of misconduct, said the nominee's comments on Fox did not match the classmate she remembered.

“He's trying to paint himself as some kind of choir boy,” said Ms Brookes, a Republican and former pharmaceutical executive who recalled an encounter with a drunken Mr Kavanaugh at a fraternity event.

“You can't lie your way onto the Supreme Court, and with that statement out, he's gone too far. It's about the integrity of that institution.”

Sorry, 20 plus years and it’s anthing now. But keep the hope alive if you must. You are just going to be disappointed.

Have lying, pathetic snowflakes manipulated and convinced enough idiots that the new definition of 'sloppy drunk' is 'gang-bang / 'train' rapist' yet?

Bwuhahahaha.........

Why are we talking about college drinking instead of Kav's qualifications? People in college drink, I'm not sure the Ivy League schools tailgate, but most other universities do. There are also fraternities, where drinking is to excess even to death Ex-Fraternity Member at Penn State Is First to Plead Guilty in Hazing Death of Timothy Piazza Kav didn't do that.

Kav did not do anything unusual in college, occasional drinking to excess happens, you need to let off steam after the pressure cooker of exams. Then he graduated first in his class, who can drink and do that? The dems whining about HS and college before he began his career needs to be made irrelevant. Its his working life that matters. What if he sold drugs in college? What if he used drugs in college? What if he belonged to violent antifa like organizations? If Kav was a lush it would have shown up by now, like via DUIs. The guy is a saint, who doesn't have sex in college???

Last edited:

Hey, maybe we need to open new investigations into all of THESE new charges! And new investigations into all THESE new people! I bet the Democrats would like to drag this on for YEARS! Anything for the continued, unsubstantiated smear campaign against Kavanaugh. Next we'll have him at the party laying side by side with Jimi Hendrix drunk on Maddog 50/50 and downers throwing up in his own vomit.

WHAT AN AMAZING THING that in a LIFETIME of thorough investigations, NONE OF THIS EVER TURNED UP BEFORE!!! Wow! The Left are hoping that at some point that Brett's public image is so ruined just on mere slander that he is unconfirmable on public image alone.

LOL!

The FBI's investigation into Kavanaugh is far more Constrained than previously known,
and experts say 'it would be Comical if it wasn't so important'

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-gop-limits-kavanaugh-fbi-probe-experts-react-2018-9

"...The White House counsel Don McGahn, who is in charge of Guiding Kavanaugh's confirmation process, is ALSO Directing the FBI on the scope of its background check.

"That seems like a clear conflict of interest,"...
`

Last edited:

See the Dif Trumpkin?
`

As one article I read stated, he said, under oath he sometimes had too many beers...so no, he didn't lie under oath...

WALSH: Rational People Don't Care How Much Brett Kavanaugh Drank As A Teenager

1. Kavanaugh did not lie under oath about his drinking.

He admitted that sometimes he drank too much. "Sometimes I had too many beers," were his exact words. These acquaintances use words like "sloppy" and "excessive," which are just different adjectives to describe "having too many beers." Are liberals really suggesting that a man might perjure himself if he does not describe his high school drinking in the same colorful language that his high school friends might describe it? That's absurd.

2. Kavanaugh's teenage drinking habits are irrelevant.

No rational or honest person cares how much Kavanaugh drank 35 years ago. It has nothing to do with anything. 80 percent of college students drink alcohol and half admit to binge drinking. Are they all rape suspects? It is not good or healthy to drink in excess, but how can this utterly normal, utterly commonplace activity be evidence that someone is a violent felon? If it is, then there are quite a lot of violent felons in the country. And I suspect there are more than a few in the liberal media and among Democratic lawmakers.
You don't understand: the rape thing isn't working, so alcohol abuse is all they got!

Forum List

Back