Two Yale Classmates: "Brett was a Sloppy Drunk"

Sounds like the same two women I saw interviewed by MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell a few hours ago. They were both very credible. Both are very willing to talk to the FBI.

Chuck Schumer touched me when i was in preschool. I'm sure of it. I remember something....vaguely.

Come interview me. Believe all women.
You forgot to say all women lie about rape or were asking for it
When has any conservative ever said that, dumb fuck?

Sounds like the same two women I saw interviewed by MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell a few hours ago. They were both very credible. Both are very willing to talk to the FBI.

Chuck Schumer touched me when i was in preschool. I'm sure of it. I remember something....vaguely.

There was this one time...

So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Kavanagh was the most Combative, Most Non-Responsive, Most Partisan, and Least Truthful Witness I have Ever seen before any Congressional committee.
Now, for the first time, I think he's going down.

But Maybe he can be CEO of BUDWEISER.

Brett Kavanaugh: Former Yale classmates speak out after ‘choir boy’ Fox News interview

Former classmates of Brett Kavanagh call him a ‘sloppy, stumbling drunk’ after ‘choir boy’ interview

“Brett was a sloppy drunk, and I know because I drank with him. I watched him drink more than a lot of people. He'd end up slurring his words, stumbling,” said Ms Swisher, a Democrat and chief of the gynecologic oncology division at the University of Washington School of Medicine.

“There's no medical way I can say that he was blacked out. ... But it's not credible for him to say that he has had no memory lapses in the nights that he drank to excess.”

Lynne Brookes, who like Ms Swisher was a college roommate of one of the two women now accusing Mr Kavanaugh of misconduct, said the nominee's comments on Fox did not match the classmate she remembered.

“He's trying to paint himself as some kind of choir boy,” said Ms Brookes, a Republican and former pharmaceutical executive who recalled an encounter with a drunken Mr Kavanaugh at a fraternity event.

“You can't lie your way onto the Supreme Court, and with that statement out, he's gone too far. It's about the integrity of that institution.”
Others have said they drank with him and never saw him incoherent, beligerent or aggressive. They are not talked about at all on cable news however, see Chris Dudley. (I know people will attack him as well, a childhood diabetic who became a pro basketball player and recently wrote a children's book with his wife about overcoming adversity.) I'm beginning to think some people just don't like white men who do well in life.

During the questioning, Kavanaugh kept bringing up a redacted portion of the college roommate's statement suggesting that he had a grudge against Kavanaugh. This is all getting very tiresome. The proof for me is the man's record. He couldn't be a sloppy drunk all the time and rise to the top. GW Bush was a confirmed sloppy drunk and he was a C student at best. Please don't give me the "functioning addict" psychobabble. Functioning addicts function, they don't excel.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. Are you back to his HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK???

I'm going to ask you something before you go on. Is this a standard you want set for EVERYONE? Cory Booker has ADMITTED to sexually assaulting a girl in high school, you know. Kav has not. Maybe this was stupid and dumb high school talk; maybe it was not. It was high school.

Is this the standard for all, Old Lady? Do let us know....your people, we don't even have to go back to high school.
Cory Booker admittted it.

Kavanagh LIED under Oath to the Senate about his Drinking.

See the Dif Trumpkin?
`

Quote his lie about drinking, libtard!

You can't, because you invented it.

As one article I read stated, he said, under oath he sometimes had too many beers...so no, he didn't lie under oath...

WALSH: Rational People Don't Care How Much Brett Kavanaugh Drank As A Teenager

1. Kavanaugh did not lie under oath about his drinking.

He admitted that sometimes he drank too much. "Sometimes I had too many beers," were his exact words. These acquaintances use words like "sloppy" and "excessive," which are just different adjectives to describe "having too many beers." Are liberals really suggesting that a man might perjure himself if he does not describe his high school drinking in the same colorful language that his high school friends might describe it? That's absurd.

2. Kavanaugh's teenage drinking habits are irrelevant.

No rational or honest person cares how much Kavanaugh drank 35 years ago. It has nothing to do with anything. 80 percent of college students drink alcohol and half admit to binge drinking. Are they all rape suspects? It is not good or healthy to drink in excess, but how can this utterly normal, utterly commonplace activity be evidence that someone is a violent felon? If it is, then there are quite a lot of violent felons in the country. And I suspect there are more than a few in the liberal media and among Democratic lawmakers.
You don't understand: the rape thing isn't working, so alcohol abuse is all they got!

Mark Levin read the Prosecutors report on air tonight......Ford's story is crumbling apart and as you said....now they have to find beer and year books to keep the scam going.....This is why the Witch, feinstein, didn't bring this forward sooner.......they knew that Ford's story was bullshit.......so they had to release it under time pressure to make sure the morons on the democrat side would stampede without thinking too hard...

Kavanagh was the most Combative, Most Non-Responsive, Most Partisan, and Least Truthful Witness I have Ever seen before any Congressional committee.
Now, for the first time, I think he's going down.

But Maybe he can be CEO of BUDWEISER.

Brett Kavanaugh: Former Yale classmates speak out after ‘choir boy’ Fox News interview

Former classmates of Brett Kavanagh call him a ‘sloppy, stumbling drunk’ after ‘choir boy’ interview

“Brett was a sloppy drunk, and I know because I drank with him. I watched him drink more than a lot of people. He'd end up slurring his words, stumbling,” said Ms Swisher, a Democrat and chief of the gynecologic oncology division at the University of Washington School of Medicine.

“There's no medical way I can say that he was blacked out. ... But it's not credible for him to say that he has had no memory lapses in the nights that he drank to excess.”

Lynne Brookes, who like Ms Swisher was a college roommate of one of the two women now accusing Mr Kavanaugh of misconduct, said the nominee's comments on Fox did not match the classmate she remembered.

“He's trying to paint himself as some kind of choir boy,” said Ms Brookes, a Republican and former pharmaceutical executive who recalled an encounter with a drunken Mr Kavanaugh at a fraternity event.

“You can't lie your way onto the Supreme Court, and with that statement out, he's gone too far. It's about the integrity of that institution.”
Others have said they drank with him and never saw him incoherent, beligerent or aggressive. They are not talked about at all on cable news however, see Chris Dudley. (I know people will attack him as well, a childhood diabetic who became a pro basketball player and recently wrote a children's book with his wife about overcoming adversity.) I'm beginning to think some people just don't like white men who do well in life.

During the questioning, Kavanaugh kept bringing up a redacted portion of the college roommate's statement suggesting that he had a grudge against Kavanaugh. This is all getting very tiresome. The proof for me is the man's record. He couldn't be a sloppy drunk all the time and rise to the top. GW Bush was a confirmed sloppy drunk and he was a C student at best. Please don't give me the "functioning addict" psychobabble. Functioning addicts function, they don't excel.

No.....see....he is a rapist, an exposer of genitals, and a gang rapist....er.....he was...until all of those stories fell apart under the barest of scrutiny....now it is on to beer...... this is a scam, this is crap, they can't stick to the sex lies, so now it is beer lies............Ford's story is folding, and the only good thing about it is those morons on the other side gave her a million dollars, cash.....and they won't get it back...they are really F*****g stupid....

There was this one time...

So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

He didn't say all women lie about rape or that all women who are raped were asking for it.

It doesn't matter of [all] "Others have"
Most men have never seen a murdering friend commit the act either.
But in this caae many have seen him Potted.

It doesn't matter of [all] "Others have"
Most men have never seen a murdering friend commit the act either.
But in this caae many have seen him Potted.
Which proves absolutely nothing of relevance to his confirmation.

Actually now there's another Witness who says the same 'Buddington" , and he will be interviewed by the FBI
Surprised they didn't interview the other two who drank WITH him.
`

Meaningless smear material dredged up by the Left as usual.
It's not meaningless. It means Kavanaugh lied under oath.

He did not lie under oath...

Judge Party Animal was just too drunk to accurately recall exactly how drunk he was.

Personally I find alcohol induced amnesia a perfectly acceptable defense. :dunno:

You guys elected a guy who smoked marijuana and did cocaine. I'm not sure you have the right to complain

Meaningless smear material dredged up by the Left as usual.
It's not meaningless. It means Kavanaugh lied under oath.

He did not lie under oath...

Judge Party Animal was just too drunk to accurately recall exactly how drunk he was.

Personally I find alcohol induced amnesia a perfectly acceptable defense. :dunno:

You guys elected a guy who smoked marijuana and did cocaine.

LOL, who is "you guys" ?

I'm not sure you have the right to complain
I have the right to complain about whatever I want, just like the Republican lemmings and the Democrat lemmings do. The difference is that when I complain I'm not being a hypocrite while I'm doing it. :cool:

"The only difference between the Republican and Democrat parties is the velocity with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their doors. That's the only difference" -- Ralph Nader

Forum List

Back