"Kates Law" a viable/good solution to stop illegal immigration?

Put em in prison for five years and put em to work.
Our prisons & jails are already overcrowded.

The prison I was in was built for 900. During my time there it approached 4000. 1 man cells housed 2 & 2 man cells housed 6.

We need a workable solution that SOLVES the problem

Tent prisons are cheap.
I'm trying to have a reasonable discussion. Tent cities in The United States of America is reasonable?

The Mexican said the gun went off accidentally. I believe him. ANYBODY mishandling a weapon on a public pier could have done the same thing. Yes he had entered the country illegally FIVE times. Yes he was in possession of a stolen G Man's pistol. BUT did he set out that day to shoot an innocent American to death? Probably not. Any really stupid lowlife could have done the same thing. No I am not taking the really stupid Mexican's side but is this tragedy really about illegal entry? There are many more tragedies caused by illegals where they kill people ON PURPOSE. I just can't see him as the poster boy for illegal entry to the U S. I'm far more concerned by the illegals that get drunk and kill someone on our freeways. This gun toting illegal is an anomaly. It's a freak accident.

Yes there is the question of HOW he acquired the weapon. AND what was his true purpose in having the gun anyway. Did he know the gun was stolen from a Federal Marshal? That seems like a pretty big risk to take and for what? What was he really doing on this public pier with a stolen gun? Certainly it was NOT to kill Katy.

I guess my point is that the chances of the average American coming to harm by a dufus that has entered the country FIVE times with a stolen Government issue pistol is incredibly small. He seems a lot more like the typical seasonal lettuce picker than the random Mexican assassin he is being painted as.

How many random gun killings happen in public places by illegals like this guy? Not many if any others I would guess.

It's not like in Chicago where standbyers get wacked in drive bys every day by gangland shootings.

Frankly I am far more concerned that this Federal G-Man didn't secure his weapon any better than that. OK his car was broken into. I get that. SOOoooo.. the Gov couldn't afford to supply it's officers with automobile lock boxes for their weapons that couldn't be easily broken into? I am seriously more interested in the actual circumstances on how someone can break into a G-Man's vehicle and walk away with a loaded pistol.

Put em in prison for five years and put em to work.
Our prisons & jails are already overcrowded.

The prison I was in was built for 900. During my time there it approached 4000. 1 man cells housed 2 & 2 man cells housed 6.

We need a workable solution that SOLVES the problem

Tent prisons are cheap.
I'm trying to have a reasonable discussion. Tent cities in The United States of America is reasonable?

So whats the problem?
arizona tent prison - Google Search

The Mexican said the gun went off accidentally. I believe him. ANYBODY mishandling a weapon on a public pier could have done the same thing. Yes he had entered the country illegally FIVE times. Yes he was in possession of a stolen G Man's pistol. BUT did he set out that day to shoot an innocent American to death? Probably not. Any really stupid lowlife could have done the same thing. No I am not taking the really stupid Mexican's side but is this tragedy really about illegal entry? There are many more tragedies caused by illegals where they kill people ON PURPOSE. I just can't see him as the poster boy for illegal entry to the U S. I'm far more concerned by the illegals that get drunk and kill someone on our freeways. This gun toting illegal is an anomaly. It's a freak accident.

Yes there is the question of HOW he acquired the weapon. AND what was his true purpose in having the gun anyway. Did he know the gun was stolen from a Federal Marshal? That seems like a pretty big risk to take and for what? What was he really doing on this public pier with a stolen gun? Certainly it was NOT to kill Katy.

I guess my point is that the chances of the average American coming to harm by a dufus that has entered the country FIVE times with a stolen Government issue pistol is incredibly small. He seems a lot more like the typical seasonal lettuce picker than the random Mexican assassin he is being painted as.

How many random gun killings happen in public places by illegals like this guy? Not many if any others I would guess.

It's not like in Chicago where standbyers get wacked in drive bys every day by gangland shootings.

Frankly I am far more concerned that this Federal G-Man didn't secure his weapon any better than that. OK his car was broken into. I get that. SOOoooo.. the Gov couldn't afford to supply it's officers with automobile lock boxes for their weapons that couldn't be easily broken into? I am seriously more interested in the actual circumstances on how someone can break into a G-Man's vehicle and walk away with a loaded pistol.

Three times?
What a dumbass....

Three times?
What a dumbass....

Thanks for the well thought out response to my post.

Three times?
What a dumbass....

I cant believe you typed all that crap for nothing...unless of course you think the gun went off all by itself....THREE FUCKING TIMES!!!!!

Three times?
What a dumbass....

I cant believe you typed all that crap for nothing...unless of course you think the gun went off all by itself....THREE FUCKING TIMES!!!!!

The gun was fired THREE FUCKING TIMES? At a complete stranger? That's hard to believe.

As long as those in favor pay the taxes to do it, fine.
That and good fucking luck taking all the land you need to fence the border. You'll be in court for about four decades.

BTW, to pull this off you'd need a city the size of New York, with a fence around it. That is going to be some bill you'll end of paying so I hope you saved your pennies, you'll need them: Deporting 11 Million People Could Cost 400-600 Billion Study Finds - The Atlantic

Dear PaintMyHouse and Grampa Murked U
Once again PMH brings up good points, so all that is missing is a good solution.

Since there are an estimated 12 million or more Mexican Nationals living in the US,
why not work out an agreement with Mexico to claim 4-5 cities along the border,
one near each border state, that will represent the legal home state for these Nationals
to have "dual citizenship". So any families split between status can claim "dual citizenship"
in one of these designated shared cities. The goal is to shift ownership of these 5 city states
back to the people who will claim citizenship, residency and responsibility for govt there.

So they will have a place and legally be under those rules for paying taxes and costs for
social benefits or whatever else is currently under US govt and US taxpayers if they are on this side of the border .

In the meantime, to participate in this program, ANY violation of immigration, labor laws, benefits,
or using school or medical resources paid for by US taxpayers who only agreed to pay for LEGAL citizens
and not cover people in between status,
will be assessed and paid back to develop these cities and programs run and managed by the immigrant workers
so there is no more dependence on US taxpayers but all debts and criminal violations are paid back as part of the plan.

the tradeoff will be the workers will own and manage their own citystates, schools, medical and govt programs
to be truly independent. Since many of the members either have dual status or have children and families split
between US, Mexican and also Native American jurisdiction, it would require collaboration of all these to set up
the communities and campus/factory facilities so there is a legitimate place for legal residency and citizenship.

Then if the workers are stationed in other cities and states, they can still be registered under their home
state or work-study program and be a "guest worker" or 'guest student" in other communities if there is an agreement.

This should end the business of doing this WITHOUT an agreement of who is responsible for what costs.
Set up a work-study program to register all the workers, students and other immigrants,
and then work out a credit plan for how much is owed in order to restore and establish regular status.

Three times?
What a dumbass....

The gun was fired THREE FUCKING TIMES? At a complete stranger? That's hard to believe.

So you're saying he was framed?:lmao:

Three times?
What a dumbass....

I didn't know that. CLEARLY there is more to this story than we are being told.

If that is true then there are some serious unanswered questions about what happened out on that pier.

As long as those in favor pay the taxes to do it, fine.
That and good fucking luck taking all the land you need to fence the border. You'll be in court for about four decades.

BTW, to pull this off you'd need a city the size of New York, with a fence around it. That is going to be some bill you'll end of paying so I hope you saved your pennies, you'll need them: Deporting 11 Million People Could Cost 400-600 Billion Study Finds - The Atlantic

Dear PaintMyHouse and Grampa Murked U
Once again PMH brings up good points, so all that is missing is a good solution.

Since there are an estimated 12 million or more Mexican Nationals living in the US,
why not work out an agreement with Mexico to claim 4-5 cities along the border,
one near each border state, that will represent the legal home state for these Nationals
to have "dual citizenship". So any families split between status can claim "dual citizenship"
in one of these designated shared cities. The goal is to shift ownership of these 5 city states
back to the people who will claim citizenship, residency and responsibility for govt there.

So they will have a place and legally be under those rules for paying taxes and costs for
social benefits or whatever else is currently under US govt and US taxpayers if they are on this side of the border .

In the meantime, to participate in this program, ANY violation of immigration, labor laws, benefits,
or using school or medical resources paid for by US taxpayers who only agreed to pay for LEGAL citizens
and not cover people in between status,
will be assessed and paid back to develop these cities and programs run and managed by the immigrant workers
so there is no more dependence on US taxpayers but all debts and criminal violations are paid back as part of the plan.

the tradeoff will be the workers will own and manage their own citystates, schools, medical and govt programs
to be truly independent. Since many of the members either have dual status or have children and families split
between US, Mexican and also Native American jurisdiction, it would require collaboration of all these to set up
the communities and campus/factory facilities so there is a legitimate place for legal residency and citizenship.

Then if the workers are stationed in other cities and states, they can still be registered under their home
state or work-study program and be a "guest worker" or 'guest student" in other communities if there is an agreement.

This should end the business of doing this WITHOUT an agreement of who is responsible for what costs.
Set up a work-study program to register all the workers, students and other immigrants,
and then work out a credit plan for how much is owed in order to restore and establish regular status.

As long as they're on the southern side of the border and they get no benefits ...sure.

Three times?
What a dumbass....

If that is true then there are some serious unanswered questions about what happened out on that pier.

What the hell? He fired the gun three times and killed an innocent woman,what else is there to know?
The guy even admitted he shot her but he claimed it was an accident.
How the hell do you accidentally shoot a gun three times?

Three times?
What a dumbass....

If he did in fact shoot Kate three times with a stolen gun from a G-Man and then admit to same as he did on national TV then "framed" is the glib response?

I honestly do not know what to think about this thing. It STILL is much less of an illegal alien problem and much more a "who knows exactly what the fuck occurred" out there on that pier thing.

I can't just jump up and say he was framed. I CAN just jump up and say that the chances of some illegal pumping three slugs into me with a stolen G-Man pistol on a San Fran pier are EXTREMELY remote.

Three times?
What a dumbass....

What the hell? He fired the gun three times and killed an innocent woman,what else is there to know?

Obviously there are a whole lot of un resolved questions about what happened. It doesn't make me MORE or LESS afraid of illegal Mexicans.

Three times?
What a dumbass....

If he did in fact shoot Kate three times with a stolen gun from a G-Man and then admit to same as he did on national TV then "framed" is the glib response?

I honestly do not know what to think about this thing. It STILL is much less of an illegal alien problem and much more a "who knows exactly what the fuck occurred" out there on that pier thing.

I can't just jump up and say he was framed. I CAN just jump up and say that the chances of some illegal pumping three slugs into me with a stolen G-Man pistol on a San Fran pier are EXTREMELY remote.

For all we know the guy made a pass at her and she laughed in his face.
And with the typical mexican machismo attitude he shot her for it.

Obviously there are a whole lot of un resolved questions about what happened. It doesn't make me MORE or LESS afraid of illegal Mexicans.

Me either...I already know they're dangerous.
Had three of em attempt a home invasion robbery. They ran like little bitches when I pulled a shotgun on em.

Forum List

Back