"Kates Law" a viable/good solution to stop illegal immigration?

The Mexican said the gun went off accidentally. I believe him. ANYBODY mishandling a weapon on a public pier could have done the same thing. Yes he had entered the country illegally FIVE times. Yes he was in possession of a stolen G Man's pistol. BUT did he set out that day to shoot an innocent American to death? Probably not. Any really stupid lowlife could have done the same thing. No I am not taking the really stupid Mexican's side but is this tragedy really about illegal entry? There are many more tragedies caused by illegals where they kill people ON PURPOSE. I just can't see him as the poster boy for illegal entry to the U S. I'm far more concerned by the illegals that get drunk and kill someone on our freeways. This gun toting illegal is an anomaly. It's a freak accident.

Yes there is the question of HOW he acquired the weapon. AND what was his true purpose in having the gun anyway. Did he know the gun was stolen from a Federal Marshal? That seems like a pretty big risk to take and for what? What was he really doing on this public pier with a stolen gun? Certainly it was NOT to kill Katy.

I guess my point is that the chances of the average American coming to harm by a dufus that has entered the country FIVE times with a stolen Government issue pistol is incredibly small. He seems a lot more like the typical seasonal lettuce picker than the random Mexican assassin he is being painted as.

How many random gun killings happen in public places by illegals like this guy? Not many if any others I would guess.

It's not like in Chicago where standbyers get wacked in drive bys every day by gangland shootings.

Frankly I am far more concerned that this Federal G-Man didn't secure his weapon any better than that. OK his car was broken into. I get that. SOOoooo.. the Gov couldn't afford to supply it's officers with automobile lock boxes for their weapons that couldn't be easily broken into? I am seriously more interested in the actual circumstances on how someone can break into a G-Man's vehicle and walk away with a loaded pistol.

Three times?
What a dumbass....

Thanks for the well thought out response to my post.

I cant believe you typed all that crap for nothing...unless of course you think the gun went off all by itself....THREE FUCKING TIMES!!!!!

The gun was fired THREE FUCKING TIMES? At a complete stranger? That's hard to believe.

Officer Rodney Joseph Johnson Houston Police Department Texas

How about a criminal pedophile, previously deported, who shot a police officer to death.
The officer probably saved the lives of the man and other minors in the car because
the man was drunk and could have had a wreck.

And this is how you repay someone who saves your life?
By shooting them pointblank in the face seven times out of fear of being deported again.

HUGGY I am all for being open to working with all people to offer equal opportunities.
But WHERE is the responsibility for making sure that these people are getting
help for mental and criminal illness, and are getting education and training to be self sufficient.

Set up the campus systems to house and train workers, and we won't have this problem.
The workers can organize at sites designed to help people and families in transition,
and be registered just like students are enrolled with set housing and health care services
so this isn't randomly dumped on others to pay for with no responsibility for the costs.

Here are the campus plans I am asking to replicate along the border.
http www.houstonprogressive.org
Earned Amnesty

Democrat leaders censored and demolished these plans in Freedmen's Town where they were designed
to create sustainable campuses to break the cycle of poverty and crime in historic Black districts.

But if we can restore these plans they can be modified to any community to reform
the prison system, mental health, VA, or border communities to stop crime, trafficking and other illegal issues
by investing restitution for past crimes into developing longterm solutions that the residents themselves will take
ownership of so their labor is no longer exploited but is invested in their own business, education and social programs.

If Donald Trump will fund an Apprentice contest for future Presidential, Governor and Senator candidates
to try to set up 4-5 citystates along the border, I would really like to see the political talent of our future leaders
featured as a political reality show, taking the crime ridden border and turning it into teaching hospitals and
military prisons with maximum security that creates jobs and security along the border at the same time.

he could fund a contest and see who i swilling to take up the challenge
Which of our Presidential candidates can run a team that can build something in a year that will solve the
immigration crisis and use that as their platform to run for the White House.

The Mexican said the gun went off accidentally. I believe him. ANYBODY mishandling a weapon on a public pier could have done the same thing. Yes he had entered the country illegally FIVE times. Yes he was in possession of a stolen G Man's pistol. BUT did he set out that day to shoot an innocent American to death? Probably not. Any really stupid lowlife could have done the same thing. No I am not taking the really stupid Mexican's side but is this tragedy really about illegal entry? There are many more tragedies caused by illegals where they kill people ON PURPOSE. I just can't see him as the poster boy for illegal entry to the U S. I'm far more concerned by the illegals that get drunk and kill someone on our freeways. This gun toting illegal is an anomaly. It's a freak accident.

Yes there is the question of HOW he acquired the weapon. AND what was his true purpose in having the gun anyway. Did he know the gun was stolen from a Federal Marshal? That seems like a pretty big risk to take and for what? What was he really doing on this public pier with a stolen gun? Certainly it was NOT to kill Katy.

I guess my point is that the chances of the average American coming to harm by a dufus that has entered the country FIVE times with a stolen Government issue pistol is incredibly small. He seems a lot more like the typical seasonal lettuce picker than the random Mexican assassin he is being painted as.

How many random gun killings happen in public places by illegals like this guy? Not many if any others I would guess.

It's not like in Chicago where standbyers get wacked in drive bys every day by gangland shootings.

Frankly I am far more concerned that this Federal G-Man didn't secure his weapon any better than that. OK his car was broken into. I get that. SOOoooo.. the Gov couldn't afford to supply it's officers with automobile lock boxes for their weapons that couldn't be easily broken into? I am seriously more interested in the actual circumstances on how someone can break into a G-Man's vehicle and walk away with a loaded pistol.

Three times?
What a dumbass....

I cant believe you typed all that crap for nothing...unless of course you think the gun went off all by itself....THREE FUCKING TIMES!!!!!

The gun was fired THREE FUCKING TIMES? At a complete stranger? That's hard to believe.

I didn't know that. CLEARLY there is more to this story than we are being told.

If that is true then there are some serious unanswered questions about what happened out on that pier.
He stated that he wanted to be locked up. He killed this woman to achieve that goal. And no that's not ridiculous. I knew several inmates who stated that they would commit crimes with the intent of getting caught. Some people are institutionalized and freedom scares them.

BUT THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT HIM SO PLEASE STOP DERAILING

Three times?
What a dumbass....

How about a criminal pedophile, previously deported, who shot a police officer to death.
The officer probably saved the lives of the man and other minors in the car because

By shooting them pointblank in the face seven times out of fear of being deported again.

HUGGY I am all for being open to working with all people to offer equal opportunities.
help for mental and criminal illness, and are getting education and training to be self sufficient.

Set up the campus systems to house and train workers, and we won't have this problem.
The workers can organize at sites designed to help people and families in transition,
and be registered just like students are enrolled with set housing and health care services
so this isn't randomly dumped on others to pay for with no responsibility for the costs.

Earned Amnesty

Democrat leaders censored and demolished these plans in Freedmen's Town where they were designed
to create sustainable campuses to break the cycle of poverty and crime in historic Black districts.

But if we can restore these plans they can be modified to any community to reform
the prison system, mental health, VA, or border communities to stop crime, trafficking and other illegal issues
by investing restitution for past crimes into developing longterm solutions that the residents themselves will take
ownership of so their labor is no longer exploited but is invested in their own business, education and social programs.

If Donald Trump will fund an Apprentice contest for future Presidential, Governor and Senator candidates
to try to set up 4-5 citystates along the border, I would really like to see the political talent of our future leaders
featured as a political reality show, taking the crime ridden border and turning it into teaching hospitals and
military prisons with maximum security that creates jobs and security along the border at the same time.

Which of our Presidential candidates can run a team that can build something in a year that will solve the
Jesus Christ, can any of you post ON TOPIC?

Can ANYONE comment on the on what you think of Kates Law or my specific ideas or is off topic mindless rants all I should expect?

Bill O'Reilly proposed a law (Kates Law) that would automatically incarcerate anyone caught entering the US for 5 years in prison if they are picked up reentering the country again.

<snip>

I think a better solution would be to:

1. Secure the border
A. Move the damn border patrol to the border
B. Create an appropriate continuous wall that is tailored for the threat of the area.
C. Actively patrol that wall with real humans (crazy I know) in conjunction with a camera/drone system
2. Fine/Jail employers who hire illegals
3. Create an appropriate agricultural green card scenario where by migrant farm workers can move back & forth between Mexico & the US.
4. Criminally charge government officials that KNOWINGLY ignore or skirt US immigration law.
5. Jail ALL future illegals until they are deported.

I think a better solution would be to move Bill O'Reilly to the Falklands.

Three times?
What a dumbass....

Earned Amnesty

Can ANYONE comment on the on what you think of Kates Law or my specific ideas or is off topic mindless rants all I should expect?

You have to admit the topic doesnt exactly give a lot of room for discussion.
I mean I'm all for it as long as we put them to work so they can pay for their own incarceration.
Liberals will insist on releasing them so they can continue with their crime sprees.

As long as those in favor pay the taxes to do it, fine.
That and good fucking luck taking all the land you need to fence the border. You'll be in court for about four decades.

BTW, to pull this off you'd need a city the size of New York, with a fence around it. That is going to be some bill you'll end of paying so I hope you saved your pennies, you'll need them: Deporting 11 Million People Could Cost 400-600 Billion Study Finds - The Atlantic

Real GDP would drop by nearly $1.6 trillion and the policy would shave 5.7 percent off economic growth.

Deporting 4% of the population, most at the low end of the income scale, is going to cost 5.7% of growth? LOL!
Liberal math.......funny.

How about we fine their employers and cut off their government bennies?
We'll save billions. We could use a few bucks to charter some buses to the border.
That study was done by conservatives, dumbass.

Earned Amnesty

I mean I'm all for it as long as we put them to work so they can pay for their own incarceration.
Liberals will insist on releasing them so they can continue with their crime sprees.
There is plenty of room to discuss the ideas put forth. People on this board always scream for "what's your plan"
So a serious topic on a serious subject is put forth without inflammatory rhetoric and no one is interested?

This is why partisan trolling rules this board. Anything else is pointless

This topic, a hot political topic of national debate & importance is moved from politics to a sub forum.

2 dozen baker won't bake a cake for a fag topics remain in politics.

THAT is what's wrong with our country. The powers that be, in this case mods, push the important topics out of the mainstream & substitute pointless bullshit in its place. Americans continue to be I'll informed

Put em in prison for five years and put em to work.
They are already working, and raising children, buying houses, etc., hence the problem.

Yeah..the beaner that shot the woman in san fran is a pillar of the community...:cuckoo:
Do the math, legals versus illegals, you won't like it.

Of course I wont like it. Who likes millions of illegals in their country...other than stupid fucking liberals of course.

Earned Amnesty

There is plenty of room to discuss the ideas put forth. People on this board always scream for "what's your plan"
So a serious topic on a serious subject is put forth without inflammatory rhetoric and no one is interested?

This is why partisan trolling rules this board. Anything else is pointless

Whats to say? Me.....Hell yes I want em locked up. Liberals....let em go and legalize all of them even if they're child molesters because we want the votes.

They are already working, and raising children, buying houses, etc., hence the problem.

Yeah..the beaner that shot the woman in san fran is a pillar of the community...:cuckoo:

Of course I wont like it. Who likes millions of illegals in their country...other than stupid fucking liberals of course.
You wouldn't like the country regardless, and you shouldn't, it's not for your kind...

You wouldn't like the country regardless, and you shouldn't, it's not for your kind...

It was founded by my kind.

How does one buy a house when they have an 'illegal status?'
That is not a question on the form, not here at least.

A copy of the borrower's driver's license and social security card are required, and if a financial institution does their due diligence, a check is done on the social security number.

A copy of the borrower's driver's license and social security card are required, and if a financial institution does their due diligence, a check is done on the social security number.
None of which would keep someone from buying the house, or paying for it even if it wasn't in their name. Unlike other nations we don't have a national ID.

None of which would keep someone from buying the house, or paying for it even if it wasn't in their name. Unlike other nations we don't have a national ID.

Presenting a fake social security number will most certainly prevent you from buying real estate. Do you know something the rest of us don't about forgery?

Forum List

Back