Politifact Proves Cons Wrong: Obama Deported 178,000 Illegal Criminals in 2014

No. If they've admitted to cooking the books on deportations, you can't trust that number either.

Obama DHS Admits Cooking The Books On Deportations - Fox Nation

LOL, so Obama is doing a much better job. They are cracking down on illegals at the border, not from the interior. So in other words, they are preventing the problem, not just solving it.

To me prevention is better than cure. This is not cooking the books. The Fox nation report says the illegals reported as deported include ones from the interior of the country as well as the few ones who were caught at the border as they tried to get in.

You read the report? You just made Obama administration look a lot better than you'd thought in the past. Say thank you to Obama!

Funny how they leave out ILLEGALS stopped AT THE BORDER and sent back, as being deported....The Obomanations NEW MATH!

So in other words if a doctor prevents the disease as opposed to treating it later, it's bad news? Do you oppose vacxcines? So Obama's DHS caught the illegals at the border (like a vaccine preventing infection);

Only a stupid RW con would think this as being bad. Seriously, I thank my stars every day. I don't think like a CON to understand basic political facts and figures.

Good luck to you righties.

Funny how they leave out ILLEGALS stopped AT THE BORDER and sent back, as being deported....The Obomanations NEW MATH!

So in other words if a doctor prevents the disease as opposed to treating it later, it's bad news? Do you oppose vacxcines? So Obama's DHS caught the illegals at the border (like a vaccine preventing infection);

Only a stupid RW con would think this as being bad. Seriously, I thank my stars every day. I don't think like a CON to understand basic political facts and figures.

Unfortunately they WEREN'T DEPORTED, I know this is hard to understand for a NeoCommie, that has a low 2 digit IQ, BUT those SENT BACK illegals were NEVER counted before as deported until the Manchurian muslim wanted to make himself look good.... Now what about that few HUNDRED THOUSAND illegal, and diseased Latin American children that is costing taxpayers $7 BILLION so far?...Do they get deported?

Unfortunately they WEREN'T DEPORTED, I know this is hard to understand for a NeoCommie, that has a low 2 digit IQ, BUT those SENT BACK illegals were NEVER counted before as deported until the Manchurian muslim wanted to make himself look good.... Now what about that few HUNDRED THOUSAND illegal, and diseased Latin American children that is costing taxpayers $7 BILLION so far?...Do they get deported?

Sir,

All I am saying is OBAMA is doing actually a better job of preventing illegals from coming in. Don't you understand this? Obama stopped illegals from coming in? This is much better than the cure you guys are so desperately seeking.

Prevention is better than cure. What part of this do you NOT understand? Obama didn't have to deport them. His DHS stopped the illegals from entering in. Is this bad? Is prevention now a bad word? Do you enjoy fighting a disease or preventing one?

Sir,

All I am saying is OBAMA is doing actually a better job of preventing illegals from coming in. Don't you understand this? Obama stopped illegals from coming in? This is much better than the cure you guys are so desperately seeking.

Prevention is better than cure. What part of this do you NOT understand? Obama didn't have to deport them. His DHS stopped the illegals from entering in. Is this bad? Is prevention now a bad word? Do you enjoy fighting a disease or preventing one?

BUT WE have NO IDEA how many were stopped BEFORE the Obomanation CHANGED the way he counts deportations! So tell me just how many ILLEGALS are currently in America..... and is the Obomanation doing anything about it or just enjoying the DEATH that seems to be amassing in the sanctuary cities?

Seems anyone that voted for him is responsible for...

3NCZNi3.png

Coulter: "We've Been Warned All Week 'Watch Out For ISIS', Instead Americans Were Killed By Immigrants"
RealClear Politics · 1 day ago
Instead, Americans were killed by immigrants. This wasn't the only illegal immigrant, and it doesn't have to be limited to illegal immigrants. The government…

Right they were prevented from coming in. Hey, I didn't catch the infection, I prevented it. Only in the RW con world is this worse than fighting the disease at 100 times the cost and pain.

By the way, get accustomed to say President Clinton again. SHe's coming in about 18 months and you need to be prepared. Again, that's President Clinton to you. Bye.

Sir,

BUT WE have NO IDEA how many were stopped BEFORE the Obomanation CHANGED the way he counts deportations! So tell me just how many ILLEGALS are currently in America..... and is the Obomanation doing anything about it or just enjoying the DEATH that seems to be amassing in the sanctuary cities?

3NCZNi3.png

I agree tolerance kills. Tolerating weapons proliferation and the NRA gun nuts and spreading their gun culture in America does kill American people. I am in full agreement with you on that front.

Right they were prevented from coming in. Hey, I didn't catch the infection, I prevented it. Only in the RW con world is this worse than fighting the disease at 100 times the cost and pain.

By the way, get accustomed to say President Clinton again. SHe's coming in about 18 months and you need to be prepared. Again, that's President Clinton to you. Bye.

Better watch out, this picture shows who she REALLY is, she needs to be DISPATCHED for her treason!

11218484_10153440658854844_2775679146767230258_n.jpg

Sir,

3NCZNi3.png

I agree tolerance kills. Tolerating weapons proliferation and the NRA gun nuts and spreading their gun culture in America does kill American people. I am in full agreement with you on that front.

But, PLEASE never blame the KILLER!!!!! That's not PC!

Sir,

3NCZNi3.png

Who said anything about NOT blaming killers?

Sir,

3NCZNi3.png

Who said anything about NOT blaming killers?
Guns DON'T KILL...people using guns kill!

Stupid reasoning now, Vigi, as it was then. Guns are dangerous, period.

But more importantly about immigration:

bo150707.png

More Than 347 000 Convicted Criminal Immigrants At Large In U.S. - Breitbart

In 2014 the government, led by the Obama regime, released 30,588 illegals with other criminal convictions (remember they are all criminals, because illegal immigration is a crime).

These 31k convicts were charged with 79,000 crimes. That means few if any had only one conviction. Some of the convictions include:
86 homicides/murder
186 kidnappings
373 sexual assaults/rape
449 commercialized sexual assault (sex trafficking)
1,194 battery
1,346 domestic abuse
13,636 DUIs

How could any American defend this? It is defending the indefensible.

It is not defensible, but it put it in comparison with 12 million illegals.

What did New York have in terms of violent crime last year. Its crime rate is coming down. I bet it is more than the illegals.

The point is that we need real immigration, border, and business hiring reform.

It is not defensible, but it put it in comparison with 12 million illegals.

What did New York have in terms of violent crime last year. Its crime rate is coming down. I bet it is more than the illegals.

The point is that we need real immigration, border, and business hiring reform.

First it is 20 mil illegals, not 12 nmil. Second, they are all criminals, illegal immigration is a crime in EVERY country in the world, esp Mexico. Third, NY doesn't just arbitrarily release murders and rapist like was done with illegal immigrants. Imagine if NY just release a white male who was just convicted of murder, you think the NYT would let that one fly. Your reasoning is there are 200 mil whites in the country so releasing one white murder is a tiny percent. Fourth, illegals make up 27% of the US prison population! That is an extraordinary figure. You can dumb down the impact of illegal immigrants on the prison system, but it a significant impact.

Hook, you are such a fucking failure every fucking time you argue on this issue. :lol:

Yes, it is twelve million not your spooky wooky twenty million.

Yes, you MUST take the figures that are given for the allegedly criminal illegal aliens and compare them to NYC, and guess what: they are not nearly as violent a people as those in a city with a good record of policing lately.

We can talk about procedures to resolve the immigration issue, but you are going to deal with real facts and conclusions, my boy.

But since you are a failure, let's compare the crime figures of the twenty million with the 18000000 in New York State for 2012. It comes out even worse for you.

Forum List

Back