Kasich to go independent in 2020

Kasich was a Republican like Colin Kaepernick was a member of the TEA Party...

Everybody Kung Fu Fighting John Kasich??? haaaaaaaaaaaaa :laugh2: :lmao: :eusa_naughty:

I agree with Kasich 100%. The Republican Party has become as bad as Democrats. It exists on hate and dividing people. I will not vote for Trump and maybe do something I never have done before. Vote for a Democrat. It is time to restore the party of Reagan not the party of Trump. The party of Trump is hateful and must be destroyed at all costs.

I agree with Kasich 100%. The Republican Party has become as bad as Democrats. It exists on hate and dividing people. I will not vote for Trump and maybe do something I never have done before. Vote for a Democrat. It is time to restore the party of Reagan not the party of Trump. The party of Trump is hateful and must be destroyed at all costs.

Says the divisive hater.

All righty then.

The Mandalay hotel has a newly vacant room just for you.

I like Kasich, but the sad fact is that guys like him and Corker can't get elected as Republicans in the Age of Trumpism. What that means for the country, I really don't know. If the Dems run on "free college for everyone" and open borders .... maybe there's still a place for him in political life.

Trump doesn't care about balanced budgets, nato, Russia or basic civility.

Think hard. The Dems aren't a lot better right now. They may not be hateful, but they are being stiff necked obstructionists and I don't care how sweetly they smile while they're doing it. They are also allowing far left bullshit into their mainstream platform like NO WALL. No wall? WTF? Put up a fence and be fucking done with it.

I liked Kasich until i found out he was a pro-amnesty shithead

Forum List

Back