Kasich to go independent in 2020

I agree with Kasich 100%. The Republican Party has become as bad as Democrats. It exists on hate and dividing people. I will not vote for Trump and maybe do something I never have done before. Vote for a Democrat. It is time to restore the party of Reagan not the party of Trump. The party of Trump is hateful and must be destroyed at all costs.

Says the divisive hater.

All righty then.

Trump is a divider. The majority of Americans also say he is a divider.

And Hillary and Obama were uniters.

Too bad Americans are so deplorable. Maybe it's cuz they cling to their guns and Bibles.

Tell me where they attack people personally. Obama did tell his crowd that a protestor has a right to speak. At Trump rallies, they get beaten up.

Anybody who has a bible and supports Trump is a fake Christian.

And anyone who can vote for tax payer funded abortions voting for Hillary is a Christian?

What utter lunacy.

In fact, the entire party is hell bent on child genocide.

Enjoy voting for the next Dim child killer.

Republican John Kasich Says He Can't Support His Own Party Unless It Fixes Itself

Looks like Kasich will go independent and get the Dims elected in 2020.
A democrat running with the Democrat for 2020… crazy kasich has never been a conservative

Trump hasn't been a conservative either.

Who has been a conservative exactly?

Anyone?
The last person to run for president as a conservative was probably Steve Forbes. Sadly.

Why support Kasich, a guy who took the side of illegals vs the thousands of American citizen victims of illegal on American crime??? Plus he's dumb as a brick so there's that. He and Jeb have about the same IQ 80.

Kasich/Hickenlooper 2020, let's get 'er done. Let's marginalize the crazies who have wrecked so much.
I rather see Webb or Machin with Kasich...
Good with either. Holy crap, I would have both contributed to and volunteered for Webb.
Webb didnt have a chance in hell. He wasnt extreme enough and he actually wanted to fix problems.

Webb wouldn't fit into the Republican Party either. Neither party wants to fix anything.
absolutely!

I think that there are a LOT of Americans who have had MORE than enough of this partisan SHIT and would LOVE to see a ticket of two experienced, qualified, reasonable, rational ADULTS run on an Independent ticket.

The fact that such a ticket would anger the partisans makes it even MORE attractive.

I think that there are a LOT of Americans who have had MORE than enough of this partisan SHIT and would LOVE to see a ticket of two experienced, qualified, reasonable, rational ADULTS run on an Independent ticket.

The fact that such a ticket would anger the partisans makes it even MORE attractive.
I got it this past year, Trump and Pence thanks.

The fact is that a majority of the jobs were lost to automation. The Carrier plant in Indiana is automating the plant. It is Trump that is ignorant about illegal immigration. The Fox News poll shows that 83% support a system for legalizing them vs 14% who want to deport. 86% support giving DREAMers work permits and 79% support a path to citizenship. 62% say the top priority is DACA, 58% healthcare and 52% say tax reform.

You said a mouthful.

We are losing a lot of jobs to automation, but in the same breath, you say bring in foreigners to do the jobs we have left?

The fact is that a majority of the jobs were lost to automation. The Carrier plant in Indiana is automating the plant. It is Trump that is ignorant about illegal immigration. The Fox News poll shows that 83% support a system for legalizing them vs 14% who want to deport. 86% support giving DREAMers work permits and 79% support a path to citizenship. 62% say the top priority is DACA, 58% healthcare and 52% say tax reform.

You said a mouthful.

We are losing a lot of jobs to automation, but in the same breath, you say bring in foreigners to do the jobs we have left?
Trump imports foreign labor. His and Ivanka's products are produced overseas.

Kasich should retire and do a reboot of Mr. Roger's neighborhood instead.

I agree with Kasich 100%. The Republican Party has become as bad as Democrats. It exists on hate and dividing people. I will not vote for Trump and maybe do something I never have done before. Vote for a Democrat. It is time to restore the party of Reagan not the party of Trump. The party of Trump is hateful and must be destroyed at all costs.

Says the divisive hater.

All righty then.

Trump is a divider. The majority of Americans also say he is a divider.

And Hillary and Obama were uniters.

Too bad Americans are so deplorable. Maybe it's cuz they cling to their guns and Bibles.

Tell me where they attack people personally. Obama did tell his crowd that a protestor has a right to speak. At Trump rallies, they get beaten up.

Anybody who has a bible and supports Trump is a fake Christian.

And anyone who can vote for tax payer funded abortions voting for Hillary is a Christian?

What utter lunacy.

In fact, the entire party is hell bent on child genocide.

Enjoy voting for the next Dim child killer.

It is about getting rid of Trump in 2020 and the Democrat in '24.

Republican John Kasich Says He Can't Support His Own Party Unless It Fixes Itself

A democrat running with the Democrat for 2020… crazy kasich has never been a conservative

Who has been a conservative exactly?

Anyone?

Ben Sasse has been conservative. I don't agree with some of his stances but he is honest.

You said a mouthful.

You are in the 14% so it likely is going to happen.

Trump is not a spineless career politician like Kasich...

Trump is a garden variety crook. He bragged about buying politicians. He is a bigmouthed thug who makes fun of people with disabilities, people who are fighting serious illnesses and uses a country club to attack people who are begging for help. In addition to that, his cabinet is living high on the hog at taxpayer expense, and he is profiting from American taxpayers. There are many things that could be mentioned. I have no love for Kasich but I would take him over Trump.

You said a mouthful.

You are in the 14% so it likely is going to happen.

It would if we left Democrats in charge. The country is waking up now. They see the huge problems immigrants bring to this country. That's why we elected Donald Trump and the Republicans.

Trump is not a spineless career politician like Kasich...

Trump is a garden variety crook. He bragged about buying politicians. He is a bigmouthed thug who makes fun of people with disabilities, people who are fighting serious illnesses and uses a country club to attack people who are begging for help. In addition to that, his cabinet is living high on the hog at taxpayer expense, and he is profiting from American taxpayers. There are many things that could be mentioned. I have no love for Kasich but I would take him over Trump.
There is no lower life form than a career politician...

Forum List

Back