Kasich to go independent in 2020

Republican John Kasich Says He Can't Support His Own Party Unless It Fixes Itself

Looks like Kasich will go independent and get the Dims elected in 2020.

It became clear over time that Kasich was a Pro-Democrat, Establishment candidate. He stayed in the race when he knew Trump was going to win the Primaries, he stayed, because he assumed Clinton would beat Trump but that Cruz might raise enough money to cause trouble for Clinton. Also, is it possible someone tipped him off to things down the road that were going to ensure Trump lost? Such as Access Hollywood tapes, false allegations from mystery women etc.

It's why CNN was heavily behind Trump their logic the same, a non-politician with a target on his back couldn't beat the money machine of Clinton. They really underestimated Trumps Will to Win obviously as did so many.

How did that work out for Kasich and CNN? In reality, Trump was a FAR better candidate to beat Clinton than Cruz who was too far right The only other candidate who might have beaten Clinton was Rand Paul, and maybe Rubio. In the end, they probably had a tougher climb than Trump who was the unpredictable, businessman the country wanted.

If Kasich is angry I think this is great news for Trump and his supporters. It means Trump is keeping his campaign promises. If he keeps them all, 2020 will be a landslide for Trump. Anti-trade and anti-immigrant? That's one hell of a stretch. Go and tell that to the people in his state who have had their jobs offshored to China, some to Canada for no other reason than Canada PAID them to move the jobs there (just ask GM). 11 Million illegal immigrants and he thinks his party is anti-immigrant. He's poorly informed, or willingly ignorant.

Is Kasich even so sure he would win another election in Ohio?

The country did not want Trump nor did they want Clinton. Trump won because he was not Clinton. Exit polls showed 25% of Trump's support came from people voting against Trump. Also parts of the Democrat coalition were unenthused about Clinton and stayed home.

The fact is that a majority of the jobs were lost to automation. The Carrier plant in Indiana is automating the plant. It is Trump that is ignorant about illegal immigration. The Fox News poll shows that 83% support a system for legalizing them vs 14% who want to deport. 86% support giving DREAMers work permits and 79% support a path to citizenship. 62% say the top priority is DACA, 58% healthcare and 52% say tax reform.

Republican John Kasich Says He Can't Support His Own Party Unless It Fixes Itself

It became clear over time that Kasich was a Pro-Democrat, Establishment candidate. He stayed in the race when he knew Trump was going to win the Primaries, he stayed, because he assumed Clinton would beat Trump but that Cruz might raise enough money to cause trouble for Clinton. Also, is it possible someone tipped him off to things down the road that were going to ensure Trump lost? Such as Access Hollywood tapes, false allegations from mystery women etc.

It's why CNN was heavily behind Trump their logic the same, a non-politician with a target on his back couldn't beat the money machine of Clinton. They really underestimated Trumps Will to Win obviously as did so many.

How did that work out for Kasich and CNN? In reality, Trump was a FAR better candidate to beat Clinton than Cruz who was too far right The only other candidate who might have beaten Clinton was Rand Paul, and maybe Rubio. In the end, they probably had a tougher climb than Trump who was the unpredictable, businessman the country wanted.

If Kasich is angry I think this is great news for Trump and his supporters. It means Trump is keeping his campaign promises. If he keeps them all, 2020 will be a landslide for Trump. Anti-trade and anti-immigrant? That's one hell of a stretch. Go and tell that to the people in his state who have had their jobs offshored to China, some to Canada for no other reason than Canada PAID them to move the jobs there (just ask GM). 11 Million illegal immigrants and he thinks his party is anti-immigrant. He's poorly informed, or willingly ignorant.

The country did not want Trump nor did they want Clinton. Trump won because he was not Clinton. Exit polls showed 25% of Trump's support came from people voting against Trump. Also parts of the Democrat coalition were unenthused about Clinton and stayed home.

The fact is that a majority of the jobs were lost to automation. The Carrier plant in Indiana is automating the plant. It is Trump that is ignorant about illegal immigration. The Fox News poll shows that 83% support a system for legalizing them vs 14% who want to deport. 86% support giving DREAMers work permits and 79% support a path to citizenship. 62% say the top priority is DACA, 58% healthcare and 52% say tax reform.

Yes, and according to the most recent polls Hillary still leads Donald by 20%

Thanks for that.

Trump won on 2 issues, the wall and repeal of Obamacare.

He will accomplish neither.

There would be no trump if there was no Obama

I agree with Kasich 100%. The Republican Party has become as bad as Democrats. It exists on hate and dividing people. I will not vote for Trump and maybe do something I never have done before. Vote for a Democrat. It is time to restore the party of Reagan not the party of Trump. The party of Trump is hateful and must be destroyed at all costs.

Says the divisive hater.

All righty then.

Trump is a divider. The majority of Americans also say he is a divider.

Yes, and according to the most recent polls Hillary still leads Donald by 20%

Thanks for that.

Most of the polls came close to the final popular vote totals. The WP/ABC poll had Clinton up by 4 and Clinton won the popular vote by 3. The polls that got it wrong? Rasmussen had Trump up by 1.

There would be no trump if there was no Obama

There would be no Obama if there was no "W".

See, it really is all "W"'' fault.

I agree with Kasich 100%. The Republican Party has become as bad as Democrats. It exists on hate and dividing people. I will not vote for Trump and maybe do something I never have done before. Vote for a Democrat. It is time to restore the party of Reagan not the party of Trump. The party of Trump is hateful and must be destroyed at all costs.
The Mandalay hotel has a newly vacant room just for you.

I know of a vacant room for you. It is at a local mental hospital.

Says the divisive hater.

All righty then.

And Hillary and Obama were uniters.

Too bad Americans are so deplorable. Maybe it's cuz they cling to their guns and Bibles.

Kasich/Hickenlooper 2020, let's get 'er done. Let's marginalize the crazies who have wrecked so much.
I rather see Webb or Machin with Kasich...
Good with either. Holy crap, I would have both contributed to and volunteered for Webb.
Webb didnt have a chance in hell. He wasnt extreme enough and he actually wanted to fix problems.

Webb wouldn't fit into the Republican Party either. Neither party wants to fix anything.

Says the divisive hater.

All righty then.

And Hillary and Obama were uniters.

Too bad Americans are so deplorable. Maybe it's cuz they cling to their guns and Bibles.

Tell me where they attack people personally. Obama did tell his crowd that a protestor has a right to speak. At Trump rallies, they get beaten up.

Anybody who has a bible and supports Trump is a fake Christian.

What does it matter what Kasich does?

That guy is probably more butt hurt than McCain, and I thought
that would be impossible.

Forum List

Back