Kappernick never even mentioned white people...but white people HEARD it somehow

Jim never saw all the posts calling Kappernick a n**ger he only say my post objecting to him being called one and sprung into action

Why would you object? I thought you have claimed to want to know the truth.

Who's talking to you?

Open forum. You don't have to be talking to me for me to talk DOWN to an idiot like you.

Especially when zingers is all you have

Actually your reply is quite stupid...what makes you think that you are a white "mover and shaker"????
You as an individual have no real systemic power, stop being a dunce.
What's stupid is someone who does not know me thinking they know who and what I am and FYI I never claimed to be a mover and shaker perhaps you should try not being a dunce before advising others not to be one.
Then maybe your stupid ass should stop believing all white people are the system..

That's how those saying minorities are oppressed describe the system. Claims to the effect of only whites can be racist because they are in power indicate that's what they believe.
Thanks...but you really don't know shit about how minorities think....

It's easy to tell how they think when they say how they think. I don't have to be one to be able to hear and read what they say and write.

You sure seem to think you know how white people think, BOY.
White people not so much, white trash like you, easy to read; full of fear, anger and jealousy...

Who gives a fuck what he 'thinks' or 'says?' I don't but I do think he has every right to say whatever the fuck he wants...unlike those on the Left, who want the government to regulate speech.

Evidently, lots of people care what he thinks. I've lost track of how many whining right wingers have made that clear.
...you forgot to add that right wingers have every right to criticize the asshole for his statements and actions. Or are you a typical lefty and want to silence those on the right?

:badgrin: That ole White Fragility kicked in again.

Did he mention whites? Nope

Did he say HE was oppressed? Nope

Did whites hear both of those things? Yep

How?

Answer: The 3rd and 4th words at the top of this post

Even some LWNJ's stand up for the National Anthem.

How?

Wow, do you ever not play the race baiting huckster slut here?

Did you say that in response to all the N**gers he's been called the last few days or only to me?
Dont think I failed to notice how you dodged that question.

So you admit to being a race baiting whore? correct?

Sure thing man, just copy and paste racist and that way hopefully no one will realize you're not addressing the topic.

Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist

What pissed me off is he makes over $100 million and didn't say a thing about income equality. How much does the beer vendor in the stands make?

How?

How about he lets the people in North Korea hear it...where his worthless ass needs to go. Pussy.

Jim never saw all the posts calling Kappernick a n**ger he only say my post objecting to him being called one and sprung into action

Why would you object? I thought you have claimed to want to know the truth.

Who's talking to you?

Open forum. You don't have to be talking to me for me to talk DOWN to an idiot like you.

Especially when zingers is all you have

I'm still talking down to you and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

What's stupid is someone who does not know me thinking they know who and what I am and FYI I never claimed to be a mover and shaker perhaps you should try not being a dunce before advising others not to be one.
Then maybe your stupid ass should stop believing all white people are the system..

That's how those saying minorities are oppressed describe the system. Claims to the effect of only whites can be racist because they are in power indicate that's what they believe.

It's easy to tell how they think when they say how they think. I don't have to be one to be able to hear and read what they say and write.

White people not so much, white trash like you, easy to read; full of fear, anger and jealousy...

No one fears a black BOY like you and non one damn sure is jealous of your 2nd rate status. Don't confuse describing your low status as anger. Only a retard would.

No one fears a black BOY like you and non one damn sure is jealous of your 2nd rate status. Don't confuse describing your low status as anger. Only a retard would.
1950 ain't coming back...sucks to be white trash like you...

Don't want it to come back.

It really must suck to be a lowly negro like you.

How does it feel to be a white dick head?

If I was, I'd tell you.

How does it feel to be a NL?

If I was, I'd tell you.

Like you when you discovered that your hand was your best friend...

If I was, I'd tell you.

Your wife is named "Hand"?

How?

CC there is a underlying movement going on in this country, were black voices are systematically being silenced by this ambushing white train. Every single time, we voice our opinions on shit that is directly effecting US, white people jump on the train and take this mf to the troops, the constitution, the cops, anything that derails our voices and claims. They then wait on some sellout nigga to co sign and the debate ends........so can someone again, tell me who controls the media? Cause it sure isn't liberals and it definately isn't black people!!

FOR THE LAST TIME REDNECKS, ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE, YOU SOGGY NUT BAGS, NEED TO GET A LIFE.

If I was, I'd tell you.

Your wife is named "Hand"?
I bet you say that on every date..

Forum List

Back