Kappernick never even mentioned white people...but white people HEARD it somehow

No one has even addressed the OP. How in the world did white people hear something that was never said and became so angry about it?

He's black, he said blacks aren't be treated fair, so of course he says he's being oppressed. And of course he is implying that the majority ,AKA white people, are doing the oppressing.

I couldn't care less if he's black, white or purple and I don't give two shits if he thinks he's oppressed. He needs to get off his ass and stand for the national anthem

No one has even addressed the OP. How in the world did white people hear something that was never said and became so angry about it?

He's black, he said blacks aren't be treated fair, so of course he says he's being oppressed. And of course he is implying that the majority ,AKA white people, are doing the oppressing.

He said America. He said others are oppressed. You take that to mean you and your family are shitty people.

Thats not his fault

He said America. He said others are oppressed. You take that to mean you and your family are shitty people.

Thats not his fault

He specifically said blacks and people of color. Does he not fall into that category?

Who gives a fuck what he 'thinks' or 'says?' I don't but I do think he has every right to say whatever the fuck he wants...unlike those on the Left, who want the government to regulate speech.

What many miss is that the claim by his coach Chip Kelly that he COULDN'T do anything to Kaepernick because of a right to free speech is incorrect. The 1st amendment doesn't mean you can go to your place of employment and say whatever you want without fear of them being able to tell you that you can't. The 1st amendment protects you from the government fining, imprisoning, or punishing you because you made that type of statement. The government can't punish him because of it but his coach damn sure can.

:badgrin: That ole White Fragility kicked in again.

Did he mention whites? Nope

Did he say HE was oppressed? Nope

Did whites hear both of those things? Yep

How?

Answer: The 3rd and 4th words at the top of this post
Wow, do you ever not play the race baiting huckster slut here?

Did you say that in response to all the N**gers he's been called the last few days or only to me?
Dont think I failed to notice how you dodged that question.

So you admit to being a race baiting whore? correct?

Thats not his fault

He specifically said blacks and people of color. Does he not fall into that category?

Yes but that still doesnt translate into him claiming he's oppressed

:badgrin: That ole White Fragility kicked in again.

Did he mention whites? Nope

Did he say HE was oppressed? Nope

Did whites hear both of those things? Yep

How?

Answer: The 3rd and 4th words at the top of this post
Wow, do you ever not play the race baiting huckster slut here?

Did you say that in response to all the N**gers he's been called the last few days or only to me?
Dont think I failed to notice how you dodged that question.

So you admit to being a race baiting whore? correct?

Sure thing man, just copy and paste racist and that way hopefully no one will realize you're not addressing the topic.

Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist

Jim never saw all the posts calling Kappernick a n**ger he only say my post objecting to him being called one and sprung into action

The dirty little secret is that everything is about race to the racist left. The Kappernick issue is about respect for the Country that paved the way for athletes in the NFL to make 22 million and you almost gotta laugh that bigoted lefties naturally assume that everything a Black athlete says is about race.

The dirty little secret is that everything is about race to the racist left. The Kappernick issue is about respect for the Country that paved the way for athletes in the NFL to make 22 million and you almost gotta laugh that bigoted lefties naturally assume that everything a Black athlete says is about race.

Yes, and thats why whites started attacking him for being anti white. Because dems made them do with their sorcery

Yes, and thats why whites started attacking him for being anti white. Because dems made them do with their sorcery

If anyone is the racist it's you...or rather a race baiter. But that's a left loon for ya

If anyone is the racist it's you...or rather a race baiter. But that's a left loon for ya

Here so I dont have to type it again

Sure thing man, just copy and paste racist and that way hopefully no one will realize you're not addressing the topic.

Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist

White people: "Black people should protest peacefully!"
*Black person sits quietly during national anthem*
White people: "No not like that."

When you disrespect the flag or the country you are basically flipping off everyone. If he wants to protest then protest against who you believe is the problem. In his case I think it would be the police. White people in general are not oppressing anyone. It's a competitive country. If you make wrong choices those choices lead to you ending up in bad places. I grew up raised by my single mother in my teenage years and we were on welfare for a while but yet I made it out because I made the right choices in life. It's truly that simple. I worked with many great black men in the military(they made good choices) I also work with many great black men in the private sector(they made good choices). I've been around whites who are fucked up and have a shitty life and are ruined financially( they made poor choices). It's not about race in 2016 it's about choices.

White people: "Black people should protest peacefully!"
*Black person sits quietly during national anthem*
White people: "No not like that."

When you disrespect the flag or the country you are basically flipping off everyone. If he wants to protest then protest against who you believe is the problem.

He is...and its never the right way. I'm starting to think the "right way" means not protesting at all.

In his case I think it would be the police. White people in general are not oppressing anyone.

He never mentioned white people but you heard it. How is that?

It's a competitive country. If you make wrong choices those choices lead to you ending up in bad places. I grew up raised by my single mother in my teenage years and we were on welfare for a while but yet I made it out because I made the right choices in life. It's truly that simple. I worked with many great black men in the military(they made good choices) I also work with many great black men in the private sector(they made good choices). I've been around whites who are fucked up and have a shitty life and are ruined financially( they made poor choices). It's not about race in 2016 it's about choices.

Ok

Pretty funny how's there so much talk about Colin Kaepernick, but all the talk is centered on what a self-centered whiny prick he is and none of the talk is about "oppression".

Pretty funny how's there so much talk about Colin Kaepernick, but all the talk is centered on what a self-centered whiny prick he is and none of the talk is about "oppression".

What did you think? America would finally talk about oppression and not make it a personal attack? Thats cute.

Let me see he says something along the lines of America oppresses blacks and people of color that means someone must be the oppressor who do you think he was referring to? Other blacks and people of color another country or white people?

Let me see he says something along the lines of America oppresses blacks and people of color that means someone must be the oppressor who do you think he was referring to? Other blacks and people of color another country or white people?

Either he meant the system or he meant you personally. Which one makes the most sense?

Who gives a fuck what he 'thinks' or 'says?' I don't but I do think he has every right to say whatever the fuck he wants...unlike those on the Left, who want the government to regulate speech.
Take your head out your ass...it's the S.S. check collecting whites that are calling for his job...
Seems too many white folk only believe someone has the right to exercise their Rights, if the white folk agree in the manner of the exercise thereof...

Either he meant the system or he meant you personally. Which one makes the most sense?
Thank you for your typically stupid response consistent as always. Now since you seem to think he meant the system according to the left its white people who control and rig the system therefore he was talking about white people. Here endeth the lesson have a nice day.

Forum List

Back