Kappernick never even mentioned white people...but white people HEARD it somehow

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
:badgrin: That ole White Fragility kicked in again.

Did he mention whites? Nope

Did he say HE was oppressed? Nope

Did whites hear both of those things? Yep

How?

Answer: The 3rd and 4th words at the top of this post

So, he makes no racist comment, yet you insist the incident is race related. And then you wonder why everyone thinks you're obsessed with race.

So, he makes no racist comment, yet you insist the incident is race related. And then you wonder why everyone thinks you're obsessed with race.

Of course its ME. I made white people complain about him with my powers. :afro:

Who gives a fuck what he 'thinks' or 'says?' I don't but I do think he has every right to say whatever the fuck he wants...unlike those on the Left, who want the government to regulate speech.

Maybe that's it. Of course, the idea that every complaint from a white person is about race is ludicrous, but whatever...

How?

Keep sucking on that Kapper-dick, you're both undercover Jihad against America. America gave you success and you bite the hand that feeds you ungrateful low life traders. Get Out!

How?

Keep sucking on that Kapper-dick, you're both undercover Jihad against America. America gave you success and you bite the hand that feeds you ungrateful low life traders. Get Out!

Is Trump leaving too?

Who gives a fuck what he 'thinks' or 'says?' I don't but I do think he has every right to say whatever the fuck he wants...unlike those on the Left, who want the government to regulate speech.

Evidently, lots of people care what he thinks. I've lost track of how many whining right wingers have made that clear.

Farting rainbows?

I guess...Hadit seems to know more about it :slap:
I regularly sell rainbow farting unicorns to liberals. For some reason they always believe nonsense.

How?

Bahahahaha!
Get help.

No one has even addressed the OP. How in the world did white people hear something that was never said and became so angry about it?

How?

Wow, do you ever not play the race baiting huckster slut here?

How?

Wow, do you ever not play the race baiting huckster slut here?

Did you say that in response to all the N**gers he's been called the last few days or only to me?

White people: "Black people should protest peacefully!"
*Black person sits quietly during national anthem*
White people: "No not like that."

No one has even addressed the OP. How in the world did white people hear something that was never said and became so angry about it?

He's black, he said blacks aren't be treated fair, so of course he says he's being oppressed. And of course he is implying that the majority ,AKA white people, are doing the oppressing.

White people never heard Kappernick mention white people but lefties did because they wanted to hear it. Kappernick has the right to make a fool of himself but we also have the right to point it out.

Forum List

Back