Kappernick never even mentioned white people...but white people HEARD it somehow

:badgrin: That ole White Fragility kicked in again.

Did he mention whites? Nope

Did he say HE was oppressed? Nope

Did whites hear both of those things? Yep

How?

Answer: The 3rd and 4th words at the top of this post

Boy, it's the shits when the opposition adopts your tactics and uses them against you isn't it? Perhaps they heard the "coded" "dog whistle" in what he said. Sound familiar comrade?

Let me see he says something along the lines of America oppresses blacks and people of color that means someone must be the oppressor who do you think he was referring to? Other blacks and people of color another country or white people?

Either he meant the system or he meant you personally. Which one makes the most sense?
Thank you for your typically stupid response consistent as always. Now since you seem to think he meant the system according to the left its white people who control and rig the system therefore he was talking about white people. Here endeth the lesson have a nice day.

Name call punctuation.

Name call punctuation

He's black, he said blacks aren't be treated fair, so of course he says he's being oppressed. And of course he is implying that the majority ,AKA white people, are doing the oppressing.
Stop. That's just too deep for him.

Abdul-Jabbar: Insulting Colin Kaepernick says more about our patriotism than his

What should horrify Americans is not Kaepernick’s choice to remain seated during the national anthem, but that nearly 50 years after Ali was banned from boxing for his stance and Tommie Smith and John Carlos’s raised fists caused public ostracization and numerous death threats, we still need to call attention to the same racial inequities. Failure to fix this problem is what’s really un-American here.

Abdul-Jabbar said that Kaepernick was expressing his patriotism in a manner that should make Americans proud.

In an op-ed for the Washington Post, Abdul-Jabbar pointed out that San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s decision to not stand for the national anthem is an expression of the First Amendment’s right to free speech, and that anyone criticizing him for his statement is misunderstanding the entire point of the U.S. Constitution:

Pretty funny how's there so much talk about Colin Kaepernick, but all the talk is centered on what a self-centered whiny prick he is and none of the talk is about "oppression".

What did you think? America would finally talk about oppression and not make it a personal attack? Thats cute.

"oppression" LMAO!

See? Thats what you get everytime you bring it up. Ridicule as a deflection. You made my point

Let me see he says something along the lines of America oppresses blacks and people of color that means someone must be the oppressor who do you think he was referring to? Other blacks and people of color another country or white people?

Either he meant the system or he meant you personally. Which one makes the most sense?
Thank you for your typically stupid response consistent as always. Now since you seem to think he meant the system according to the left its white people who control and rig the system therefore he was talking about white people. Here endeth the lesson have a nice day.
Actually your reply is quite stupid...what makes you think that you are a white "mover and shaker"????
You as an individual have no real systemic power, stop being a dunce.

Abdul-Jabbar: Insulting Colin Kaepernick says more about our patriotism than his

What should horrify Americans is not Kaepernick’s choice to remain seated during the national anthem, but that nearly 50 years after Ali was banned from boxing for his stance and Tommie Smith and John Carlos’s raised fists caused public ostracization and numerous death threats, we still need to call attention to the same racial inequities. Failure to fix this problem is what’s really un-American here.

Abdul-Jabbar said that Kaepernick was expressing his patriotism in a manner that should make Americans proud.

In an op-ed for the Washington Post, Abdul-Jabbar pointed out that San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s decision to not stand for the national anthem is an expression of the First Amendment’s right to free speech, and that anyone criticizing him for his statement is misunderstanding the entire point of the U.S. Constitution:

No one questions his first amendment right. They are simply practicing theirs in response to his. So why is everyone ragging on them?

Actually your reply is quite stupid...what makes you think that you are a white "mover and shaker"????
What's stupid is someone who does not know me thinking they know who and what I am and FYI I never claimed to be a mover and shaker perhaps you should try not being a dunce before advising others not to be one.

What's stupid is someone who does not know me thinking they know who and what I am and FYI I never claimed to be a mover and shaker perhaps you should try not being a dunce before advising others not to be one.

Then he wasnt talking about you and you have your back up for no reason

Then maybe your stupid ass should stop believing all white people are the system..

Then maybe your stupid ass should stop believing all white people are the system..

That's how those saying minorities are oppressed describe the system. Claims to the effect of only whites can be racist because they are in power indicate that's what they believe.

No he did not mention white people but he did mention Hiliary belongs in prison but the main stream media failed to mention that too!

That's how those saying minorities are oppressed describe the system. Claims to the effect of only whites can be racist because they are in power indicate that's what they believe.
Thanks...but you really don't know shit about how minorities think....

Thanks...but you really don't know shit about how minorities think....

It's easy to tell how they think when they say how they think. I don't have to be one to be able to hear and read what they say and write.

You sure seem to think you know how white people think, BOY.

Stop with the Kaep nonsense.

This is only a thing because he has always been behind Gabbert and he waNted a trade earlier in the offseason. Now since no one would take his contract he is insulating him in case he gets cut. He can say it's because of this stuff and not his playing ability.... Even though he is easily one of the worst qb's in the league.

If he was actually good he would be standing by the coaches around the national anthem time getting last minute tips like starters actually do instead of being in the back sipping Gatorade.

Forum List

Back