Kansas to Black Out “Cosmos” Show Over Controversies

Oh My God!

Remember when I started a thread that was something like: Do Republicans ban their kids from seeing science shows on TV?

Remember that?

Remember the right wingers on the USMB screaming like little girls whose Easy Bake oven just broke?

And there it is.

I couldn't make this stuff up. I wouldn't know where to begin.
one big difference Dean.... you were serious.....remember you aint fooling anyone.....we have seen the stuff you post....and there you have it....

Oh My God!

Remember when I started a thread that was something like: Do Republicans ban their kids from seeing science shows on TV?

Remember that?

Remember the right wingers on the USMB screaming like little girls whose Easy Bake oven just broke?

And there it is.

one big difference Dean.... you were serious.....remember you aint fooling anyone.....we have seen the stuff you post....and there you have it....

the loons in the carolinas who lost their minds over a state fossil were

it's one thing for them to believe the silliness they believe. it's another for them to infect public discourse and education.

Last edited:
Liberals don't want any opposing ideas seeing the light of day. People might make up their own minds. Then where would liberals be?

I'd love for their to be a "creationist science" program either before or after Cosmos: that way people might see how absurd and unscientific creationism is compared to real science (albeit dumbed down and semi-sensationalistic).

Then you agree that all theories and opinions be made public so that people could make up their own minds.

Best part, I am the only one that caught on to the fact that the site is fake, and the super intelligent, non partisan, intellectuals actually fell for it.

I didn't go to the site, but to be honest, it didn't sound implausible or incredible. I wouldn't have been surprised.

Of course you wouldn't, because being surprised actually requires an ability to think.
No, because according to the Right, brilliant satire requires an element of truth.

Aug 22, 2008
RUSH: This was a very important thing to talk about because this was parody, this was satire. This was brilliant humor and requires elements of truth in order to be brilliant humor.

The new bill is the brainchild of an ironically-named Kansas State Senator: Tom Edison (R). “Cosmos is a liberal brainwashing program, designed to force our children into questioning the existence of our lord and savior Jesus Christ,” Edison said during a recent interview on one of the Fox affiliates under the gun. “It’s a keystone of the liberal agenda that America’s youth be converted into following their so-called `logic,’ so conservatism dies out in a generation or two. Well, we aren’t going to stand for this. We aren’t going to let this TV show ruin our children.”

Edison went on to explain all the reasons why he “hates” the TV show. “This show has no basis in reality whatsoever. The host goes on and on about science and scientific method, but never once does he say anything positive about Jesus.

What’s the matter Kansas, indeed.

Oh My God!

Remember that?

And there it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liberals don't want any opposing ideas seeing the light of day. People might make up their own minds. Then where would liberals be?

I'd love for their to be a "creationist science" program either before or after Cosmos: that way people might see how absurd and unscientific creationism is compared to real science (albeit dumbed down and semi-sensationalistic).

Then you agree that all theories and opinions be made public so that people could make up their own minds.

Oh, you mean like genocide and bigotry, yeah those opinions were great for Hitler and Mussolini. Gotta admit, you right wingers really know how to work your propaganda machine.

Oh My God!

Remember that?

And there it is.

c8b48f3a23e9110095338467581cf692a002df0f64497b8c8ae2d87e3800fde5.jpg

Dumbest person ever.

Oh My God!

Remember that?

And there it is.

the loons in the carolinas who lost their minds over a state fossil were

it's one thing for them to believe the silliness they believe. it's another for them to infect public discourse and education.

yea but im talking about Dean....not the loons in the Carolinas....Dean believes everything he says about Republicans....

they are made public.....the thing you are using to post here can bring you to every theory out there.....just sayin....

Harry Dresden said-Hungover has already been outed as a fake.....said he is an "independent".....yea the kind that never has anything bad to say about the Democrats.....
Guess you didn't know that there are many "liberal" independents, like Bernie Sanders for instance. He caucuses with the Dems because the cons are the ones that are trying to destroy SS & Medicare so they can throw the elderly out in the street. And cons are the ones that are taking food from the mouths of children by destroying food stamps. And cons are the ones that are destroying unemployment benefits which throws American workers out in the street who lost their jobs because cons allowed corporations to send all the factory jobs to China. And cons are the ones trying to destroy healthcare for anyone that isn't rich.

But the thing I have against the DEMS is, they keep letting the cons take them for a bunch of chumps. They don't do near enough to expose the suffering the cons are putting on the American people. An example is the $5 trillion they allowed Shrub and the cons to waste on the Iraq/Afghan wars. Another example is the $3 trillion they allowed Shrub to give to millionaires with tax welfare. Another example is the trillion$ they let cons get away with in corporate welfare. And yet another example is the trillions they let cons waste on that stupid drug war, which only made the drug dealers billionaires.

Yeah I've got a lot against the Dems, but the alternative is a million times worse. Cons suck dog shit.

Forum List

Back