Announcement: Time To "Come Out."

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
I realize that nobody asked and that I shouldn't tell but this has been weighing on me and I just need to let the world know. Have you ever kept something secret for a long time but ended up with this overpowering need to just let it all out? Well ... that's where I am today.

So ... here it goes. Ummm, well, okay -- here it goes. I'm straight. There, I said it. I'm straight and I don't care who knows or what the consequences of my admission is. I'm straight and I'm going to scream it to the entire world.

I'm Straight!

Please shower me with attention now that I've shared my sexual orientation. Thank you.

I realize that nobody asked and that I shouldn't tell but this has been weighing on me and I just need to let the world know. Have you ever kept something secret for a long time but ended up with this overpowering need to just let it all out? Well ... that's where I am today.

So ... here it goes. Ummm, well, okay -- here it goes. I'm straight. There, I said it. I'm straight and I don't care who knows or what the consequences of my admission is. I'm straight and I'm going to scream it to the entire world.

I'm Straight!

Please shower me with attention now that I've shared my sexual orientation. Thank you.

Your courage has inspired me. I admit....I to am a heterosexual.

OK

I've been holding this one in for almost five years and I have to come clean. I know it will be a surprise to most of you.....but I am not really a rightwinger

There....I said it

I'm Straight!

Very brave of you since we understand that straight people are the REAL victims today.

I'm Straight!

Very brave of you since we understand that straight people are the REAL victims today.

Thank you, thank you. Great truth in your words. "Today" being the key word.

So you've been living as a homosexual and now you want to let everyone know your secret and have decided to become heretosexual...ok...

If it will earn me fame, fortune, and attention then you can word it any way you want. I just want EVERYONE to know what I prefer to do in the privacy of my bedroom. I feel that everyone has a right to know.

Some day I hope to be as brave as the OP, but for now I will go on getting up each morning, try to look myself in eyes in the mirror, go to work , smile at everyone, and continue to pretend to be a homo.

So you've been living as a homosexual and now you want to let everyone know your secret and have decided to become heretosexual...ok...

If it will earn me fame, fortune, and attention then you can word it any way you want. I just want EVERYONE to know what I prefer to do in the privacy of my bedroom. I feel that everyone has a right to know.

Drifting, I too commend you on your courage. In your honor I am wearing normal clothes, my hair, what's left of it, is not colored or tinted and combed normally.

The only sticker adorning my vehicle is the American flag.

And tomorrow during the boat parade being held here I pledge to wear pants that don't show my bare ass.

Drifting, I too commend you on your courage. In your honor I am wearing normal clothes, my hair, what's left of it, is not colored or tinted and combed normally.

The only sticker adorning my vehicle is the American flag.

And tomorrow during the boat parade being held here I pledge to wear pants that don't show my bare ass.

First of all. Thanks for the attention. It makes me feel so fulfilled. But it doesn't last long so I will need more in a few minutes.

Secondly, thanks a lot for not showing your ass. The entire world is grateful. :lol::D

I'm Straight!

Now that you're out can you just go away?

I'm Straight!

Now that you're out can you just go away?

You first.

Forum List

Back