Kansas to Black Out “Cosmos” Show Over Controversies

Oh boy.

1966883-fail_thread.jpg

Oh My God!

Remember when I started a thread that was something like: Do Republicans ban their kids from seeing science shows on TV?

Remember that?

Remember the right wingers on the USMB screaming like little girls whose Easy Bake oven just broke?

And there it is.

I couldn't make this stuff up. I wouldn't know where to begin.

Conservative lawmakers in Kansas are, however, offering Fox a back door through which they could skirt the new law: they won’t press this law into effect if Fox will agree to immediately develop a new show, hosted by young-Earth creationist Ken Ham, which pushes the theories of so-called “intelligent design.” This new show would need to be aired on Sunday evenings, before Cosmos, in order for the small-time Fox affiliates to avoid Kansas’ legislative wrath. - See more at: Kansas to Black Out "Cosmos" Show Over Controversies | National Report

These are truly backward illiterates

^ I want to call attention to the racism in the OP by use of the phrase "black out"

Oh My God!

Remember when I started a thread that was something like: Do Republicans ban their kids from seeing science shows on TV?

Remember that?

Remember the right wingers on the USMB screaming like little girls whose Easy Bake oven just broke?

And there it is.

Try starting with "The Onion" because you fell for it.

Again

Rdean's Source for news on Republicans

http://www.theonion.com/

Last edited:
Oh My God!

Remember that?

And there it is.

c8b48f3a23e9110095338467581cf692a002df0f64497b8c8ae2d87e3800fde5.jpg

Oh My God!

Remember that?

And there it is.

c8b48f3a23e9110095338467581cf692a002df0f64497b8c8ae2d87e3800fde5.jpg

You'll find out quick enough.

Best part, I am the only one that caught on to the fact that the site is fake, and the super intelligent, non partisan, intellectuals actually fell for it.

I didn't go to the site, but to be honest, it didn't sound implausible or incredible. I wouldn't have been surprised.

The fact that something is "believable" is not enough of a reason to actually believe it.

Eh, the con ideology is totally unbelievable, but they believe it. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but cons are fooled all the time.

I didn't go to the site, but to be honest, it didn't sound implausible or incredible. I wouldn't have been surprised.

The fact that something is "believable" is not enough of a reason to actually believe it.

Eh, the con ideology is totally unbelievable, but they believe it. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but cons are fooled all the time.

Yeah I remember when Liberals told me they were the "Intellectual Elite"

Hysterical

Real or not, that anyone could float an idea like this is troubling. Not that they shouldn't - just that such a sick mind is wandering loose is the concern.

If such an assault on The U.S. Constitution were to fly then I can imagine legislators in some Red states blacking out Obama Victory Dances. Be careful what you wish for, liberal or conservative, you might just get it.

Last edited:
Best part, I am the only one that caught on to the fact that the site is fake, and the super intelligent, non partisan, intellectuals actually fell for it.

I agree.

I didn't believe it, nor disbelieve it. I hadn't enough information to be convinced one way or the other.

But it didn't seem unbelievable.

Conservative lawmakers in Kansas are, however, offering Fox a back door through which they could skirt the new law: they won’t press this law into effect if Fox will agree to immediately develop a new show, hosted by young-Earth creationist Ken Ham, which pushes the theories of so-called “intelligent design.” This new show would need to be aired on Sunday evenings, before Cosmos, in order for the small-time Fox affiliates to avoid Kansas’ legislative wrath. - See more at: Kansas to Black Out "Cosmos" Show Over Controversies | National Report

These are truly backward illiterates

Snorting Kool Aid straight out of the Can!

Let me guess, I am supposed to believe this even though the site is allegedly written by Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin? You really should try engaging your brain before you post, you will find you look smarter.

That sheep skin the Great Oz gave you doesn't work.

It is a parody site, and you thought it was real. The ebst part, even after I point out that it is a parody site, you refuse to admit that it isn't real, all because you want to believe that they are actually trying to do this.

Tell me something, genius, why hasn't any other news site mentioned the bill? Why aren't there protests?

By the way, I love this story from the site.

Washington, DC — President Obama held a press conference today to announce the extension of U.S. military forces in Afghanistan to protect the opium trade.
“We need to preserve the interest of the Afghan people,” Obama told reporters. “These poppy fields are their livelihood, their most valuable cash crop. We cannot let these fields fall into the hands of the wrong people. We need the people on our side if we’re going to succeed in our endeavors there.”
One U.S. military official, who is currently in Afghanistan, spoke on the condition of anonymity. “They tell the media that we can’t do anything to stop this, we can’t destroy the opium fields, because the people will turn against us. What about all the opium and heroin getting into the United States? What about all the millions of people that die every year? What about all the lives ruined? What about all the tax payer money we spend every year on building prisons, drug treatment programs, law enforcement and customs? All of it, begins right here, in the poppy fields of Afghanistan. You wanna win the war on drugs? Well here it is baby, burn it all down!”

Obama Extends U.S. Occupation Of Afghan Opium Production To 2018 - Opium Production At All Time High - National Report | National Report

What was that? You are drunk, and refuse to admit you actually posted this? I don't blame you.

Hungover has already been outed as a fake.....said he is an "independent".....yea the kind that never has anything bad to say about the Democrats.....

Forum List

Back