rw Base flips-out over Cosmos show / Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Y
Yea by your parents. And your ancestors were once monkeys. Before that a kind of reptile and before that a fish. Google there was no first human and educate yourself

Not mine monkey boy.

Their is no way in hell humans devolved from the monkeys.

You ever ask yourself how a weak ass, fur less creature ever survived n the wild, much less get laid?

Impossible.

Not only possible it's true.

Lets try this. What came first adult humans or babies?

Look at the animal world, you ever see a 40lb fur less, weak ass lion or polar bear walking around?

No

They are both big, strong, fast as hell and have fur to protect them from the environment.

. you might have devolved from monkeys but I sure as hell didn't.

Hate to tell you but 185 million years ago we were a a fish called tiktaalik. Before we were the species we are now, around 10,000 generations ago, we were Mesolithic man. 10000 years or generations Before that we were Paleolithic man. There was no one day when paleo turned meso, sort of like there was no one day you go to sleep a boy and woke up a man.

Before monkeys we were like squirrel before that we were shrew then lizard then fish and before that sinle cell.

What is your hypothesis?

Why are you blowing up my in box monkey boy? When All you have is the theroys?

AGAIN PROVE EVOLUTION IS A FACT.

All I have to do is compare my theory to yours. How do you say again humans got here? Did we start off as baby's or adults? If you can't or wont answer I win.

This show simply exposes that followers of any religion are scared when smart people talk in public providing, you know, facts.
I'm trying to figure out why they deny the evidence. Do they believe God plopped down full grown adults ready to breed is that it?

In fact, I think that IS their position.
And we're supposed to accept that as an argument why evolution doesn't happen?

They don't have an argument, other than "it wasn't evolution, it was magic".

i never heard of this person

why do ignorant leftardz think they know what is other people's minds?

discuss............

That you don't know who Neil deGrasses Tyson is, is telling. If you are not one of the willfully ignorant, you might want to look him up. That you haven't, is good evidence you lack curiosity and that too is telling.

For the curious:

1. Neil deGrasse Tyson
    Astrophysicist
    Neil deGrasse Tyson is an American astrophysicist, cosmologist, author, and science communicator. Since 1996, he has been the Frederick P. Rose Director of the Hayden Planetarium at the Rose Center for Earth and Space in New York City. Wikipedia

Born: October 5, 1958 (age 57), Manhattan, NY
    Spouse: Alice Young (m. 1988)
    Influenced by: Carl Sagan, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Richard Feynman
    Books: Death by Black Hole, More
    Education: Columbia University (1991), More
How about a moron like iceweasle who says he lost interest half way through the cosmos? How is that possible? It was so eye opening.

It seems half way through viewing Cosmos iceweasel discovered a small piece of double back tape was stuck on his finger (at that time said finger was in the process of picking his nose). He attempted to remove the tape, in doing so it became stuck on the middle finger of his other hand. Thus he once again tried to remove the tape, and once again it got stuck on the finger which had previously been picking his nose. This occupied his mind for several hours, only when his butt itched did it dislodge from his fingers and become stuck on his ass. And with all such persons ought of sight became out of mind - the rest is history.
Even when they one day conceed evolution is a scientific fact I don't think that would convince them their God doesn't exist. Could a God have planted the seed that started all life? That is what some of them say now. So why does the fact we evolved bother theists?

Good question. I suppose they still believe in Adam and Eve - not Lucy, or another progenitor - notwithstanding scientific evidence. Why is a question I can't answer, fear is the most likely explanation.

Forum List

Back