Kansas House Speaker, Mike O'Neal (R) Calls Michelle Obama 'Mrs. YoMama'

It's a well-known stereotype. Pretty much everybody knows this. To pretend like that stereotype is reguarly - or ever - applied to white people is just blatant dishonesty.

Digging up any obscure quote some dipshit made just to pump out a bunch of faux outrage is blatant dishonesty. That's all the left ever does, it's never about policy, lefties always need to play some type of emotional card to make any type of point because their policies suck, but whatcha gonna do?....... :dunno:

Deflection noted.

Your bullshit was directly addressed and squashed, problem is, moonbats of your caliber don't know the difference between a deflection and a hole in the ground. Keep punting though, you're keeping pace with the Indianapolis Colts in that category..... :thup:

It's a well-known stereotype. Pretty much everybody knows this. To pretend like that stereotype is reguarly - or ever - applied to white people is just blatant dishonesty.

Digging up any obscure quote some dipshit made just to pump out a bunch of faux outrage is blatant dishonesty. That's all the left ever does, it's never about policy, lefties always need to play some type of emotional card to make any type of point because their policies suck, but whatcha gonna do?....... :dunno:

We're tired of talking about "right wing social engineering" ;) :D

Left wing race hustling is a much more honorable trade....... :thup:

holy smokes...did you all know that?
:cuckoo:

So, let me see if I have this straight. Ommission is the same as lying, but forwarding a racist email is not the same as saying it yourself. You guys are about as disingenuous as they come.
No. It is informational and something to be wary of...I get such things daily and it's UP TO ME to comment or dismiss.

It's called personal responsibility. YOU might like to try it some time, eh?
*Dumbass*

Did you 'really' just try to explain the concept of 'personal responsibility' to a guy whose head is so far up his liberal Gods ass that he can see Obamas teeth?

Kansas House Speaker, Mike O'Neal (R) Calls Michelle Obama 'Mrs. YoMama'I think you have the admire the courage it took for him to be honest and say out loud what most Republicans are only thinking. Kudos.

there's that lie again..you people have no shame do you?

What lie?

Did he call her one, or did he forward an email? I get so confused when people like you alter the truth to fit your lie. :eusa_whistle:

Deflection noted.

Your bullshit was directly addressed and squashed, problem is, moonbats of your caliber don't know the difference between a deflection and a hole in the ground. Keep punting though, you're keeping pace with the Indianapolis Colts in that category..... :thup:

Asswipe. You punted. You didn't squash shit. After acting like fried chicken and watermelon is not a stereotype against blacks, because white people also eat fried chicken and watermelon, and then getting laughed at for such blatant dishonesty, you tried changing the subject. Therefore, you deflected. Anybody with half a brain knows that's a stereotype against blacks. You are a liar, and a bad one at that.

Forum List

Back