Kansas House Speaker, Mike O'Neal (R) Calls Michelle Obama 'Mrs. YoMama'

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Wow. Keep it classy, guys. Keep it classy.

Mike O'Neal, Kansas House Speaker, Apologizes For Email Calling Michelle Obama 'Mrs. YoMama'

Kansas House Speaker Mike O'Neal (R-Hutchinson) apologized Thursday for forwarding an email referring to First Lady Michelle Obama as "Mrs. YoMama" and comparing her to the Grinch.

The subject line of the email reads "Twins separated at birth?" It includes side-by-side pictures of Michelle Obama and the Grinch with similarly windswept hair. According to the Lawrence Journal-World, the forwarded part of the email reads, "I'm sure you'll join me in wishing Mrs. YoMama a wonderful, long Hawaii Christmas vacation -- at our expense, of course."

Mike O'Neal, Kansas House Speaker, Apologizes For Email Calling Michelle Obama 'Mrs. YoMama'

Kansas House Speaker Mike O'Neal (R-Hutchinson) apologized Thursday for forwarding an email referring to First Lady Michelle Obama as "Mrs. YoMama" and comparing her to the Grinch.

The subject line of the email reads "Twins separated at birth?" It includes side-by-side pictures of Michelle Obama and the Grinch with similarly windswept hair. According to the Lawrence Journal-World, the forwarded part of the email reads, "I'm sure you'll join me in wishing Mrs. YoMama a wonderful, long Hawaii Christmas vacation -- at our expense, of course."

Standard. And will be applauded.

the thread title is a lie, according to the posted article.

Your own source says he did NOT call her anything.

However, it was unacceptable of him to even forward that email, and he should at a minimum 'personally' apologize to the first lady.

He should go far in the Republican Party

Standard. And will be applauded.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_

It's not a problem. We'll keep it just as classy as you democraps did with President Bush, Sarah Palin, and Senator McCain.. ya reaps what ya sows sow.

However, it was unacceptable of him to even forward that email, and he should at a minimum 'personally' apologize to the first lady.

A lie? Good God, you're a disingenuous asshole. He did call her that in an email. Therefore, the thread title is true. Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that you're splitting hairs over there. He sent out an email in which he referred to Michelle Obama as, "Mrs. YoMama". Is that better? That he later "apologized" for the insult is besides the point. Do I really need to put the apology in the title? You're a big boy who is able to read that for yourself.

Last edited:

It's not a problem. We'll keep it just as classy as you democraps did with President Bush, Sarah Palin, and Senator McCain.. ya reaps what ya sows sow.

The old, "they did it too" defense. How mature. I would expect as much out of you.

A lie? Good God, you're a disingenuous asshole. He did call her that in an email. Therefore, the thread title is true. That he later "apologized" for the insult is besides the point. Do I really need to put the apology in the title? You're a big boy who is able to read that for yourself.

Read your own source, dipshit.

He did not WRITE the email calling her Mrs. Yomama... he FORWARDED the one he received IT, called her that name.

He apologized for forwarding the email, dipshit... according to your source.

He was an ass for forwarding it, but he did not call her that name, as your source proves.

Learn to read your sources, moron.

I don't ever recall any Liberals calling them RINO's. How classy is that?

No, we reap what Bush has sown. Two wars, economic collapse and the failure of the banking system.

Palin got what she wanted all along; a reality show about her lifestyle and a paid consultancy position with the fair and balanced Fox News.

McCain suffered more fools from the Right than from the Left. Any wounds on him were inflicted by the Tea Party types.

It's just so sad that everything can't be blamed on Democrats, willow. No matter how hard and sadly desperately you try.

The old, "they did it too" defense. How mature. I would expect as much out of you.

so you offer NO apologies for the treatment of President Bush, Sarah Palin and Senator McCain? Tough to keep a straight face around you whine infested ninnies..

so you offer NO apologies for the treatment of President Bush, Sarah Palin and Senator McCain? Tough to keep a straight face around you whine infested ninnies..

Shut up, skank.

A lie? Good God, you're a disingenuous asshole. He did call her that in an email. Therefore, the thread title is true. That he later "apologized" for the insult is besides the point. Do I really need to put the apology in the title? You're a big boy who is able to read that for yourself.

Read your own source, dipshit.

He did not WRITE the email calling her Mrs. Yomama... he FORWARDED the one he received IT, called her that name.

He apologized for forwarding the email, dipshit... according to your source.

He was an ass for forwarding it, but he did not call her that name, as your source proves.

Learn to read your sources, moron.

Ohhhhh excuuuse me. He FORWARDED the email. That makes it so much better. My apologies to that nice fella. Moron.

Considering the thread title is an outright lie, according to the linked article in the OP, I'm surprised this thread has nay legs at all.

Forum List

Back