Kansas House Speaker, Mike O'Neal (R) Calls Michelle Obama 'Mrs. YoMama'

Wow. Keep it classy, guys. Keep it classy.

Mike O'Neal, Kansas House Speaker, Apologizes For Email Calling Michelle Obama 'Mrs. YoMama'

Kansas House Speaker Mike O'Neal (R-Hutchinson) apologized Thursday for forwarding an email referring to First Lady Michelle Obama as "Mrs. YoMama" and comparing her to the Grinch.

The subject line of the email reads "Twins separated at birth?" It includes side-by-side pictures of Michelle Obama and the Grinch with similarly windswept hair. According to the Lawrence Journal-World, the forwarded part of the email reads, "I'm sure you'll join me in wishing Mrs. YoMama a wonderful, long Hawaii Christmas vacation -- at our expense, of course."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSsMGBYRYnk"]BEST LAUGH ATTACK EVER!!! - YouTube[/ame]

You mean bringing back slavery?

No Dumbass. Perhaps a History lesson is what YOU require?

The 3/5ths Compromise

For the purposes of determining representation in Congress, only 3/5ths of all of the slaves that were in the country in 1787, would be counted. That was a compromise that was worked out between Northern non-slave holding States and Southern slave-owning States in order to create this great country! It kept the balance of power in the North rather than in the South.

Neal Boortz: The whole truth about ‘three-fifths’

A compromise was reached. For the purpose of congressional apportionment, Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3 of the new Constitution provided that the state populations would be determined by the number of free persons in each state and adding “three fifths of all other persons.” In other words, for every 100 slaves in the state, 60 people would be added to its population count. Indentured slaves were counted as free persons and “Indians not taxed” were left out of the tally entirely. There was NO mention of race and NO suggestion that anyone counted as three-fifths of a human being. There were, by the way, black slave owners who were counted and white slaves who were not. But let’s not cause too much stress for delicate minds.

And it was all for apportionment. It protected the UNION while not granting slave States more than non-slave States. It struck a balance.

But then after the Civil War? That all became moot with the Adoption of the 13th Amendment.

Kansas House Speaker, Mike O'Neal (R) Calls Michelle Obama 'Mrs. YoMama'I think you have the admire the courage it took for him to be honest and say out loud what most Republicans are only thinking. Kudos.

there's that lie again..you people have no shame do you?

Mike O'Neal, Kansas house speaker, apologizes for email calling Michelle Obama 'Mrs. YoMama'

O'Neal forwarded the email to House Republicans and added the text, "Sorry, just had to forward the latest holiday message!

Hmmm.
Hmmm is right rdean.
Get HONEST:

'O'Neal forwarded the email to House Republicans and added the text, "Sorry, just had to forward the latest holiday message! I've had worse hair days but this is pretty funny."

Ommission is the same as lying.

there's that lie again..you people have no shame do you?

Mike O'Neal, Kansas house speaker, apologizes for email calling Michelle Obama 'Mrs. YoMama'

O'Neal forwarded the email to House Republicans and added the text, "Sorry, just had to forward the latest holiday message!

Hmmm.
Hmmm is right rdean.
Get HONEST:

'O'Neal forwarded the email to House Republicans and added the text, "Sorry, just had to forward the latest holiday message! I've had worse hair days but this is pretty funny."

Forwarding is the same as saying it yourself.

Hmmm.
Hmmm is right rdean.
Get HONEST:

holy smokes...did you all know that?
:cuckoo:

Hmmm is right rdean.
Get HONEST:

Desparation. All it amounts to. Strawdawgs and all of that. Indeed :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Hmmm is right rdean.
Get HONEST:

So, let me see if I have this straight. Ommission is the same as lying, but forwarding a racist email is not the same as saying it yourself. You guys are about as disingenuous as they come.

Mike O'Neal, Kansas House Speaker, Apologizes For Email Calling Michelle Obama 'Mrs. YoMama'

Kansas House Speaker Mike O'Neal (R-Hutchinson) apologized Thursday for forwarding an email referring to First Lady Michelle Obama as "Mrs. YoMama" and comparing her to the Grinch.

The subject line of the email reads "Twins separated at birth?" It includes side-by-side pictures of Michelle Obama and the Grinch with similarly windswept hair. According to the Lawrence Journal-World, the forwarded part of the email reads, "I'm sure you'll join me in wishing Mrs. YoMama a wonderful, long Hawaii Christmas vacation -- at our expense, of course."

Sounds fair. Of course thats the racists/ terrorist in me. If you really want to make a dem piss his pants, suggest a spending cut!!

Sounds fair. Of course thats the racists/ terrorist in me. If you really want to make a dem piss his pants, suggest a spending cut!!
:badgrin:

So, let me see if I have this straight. Ommission is the same as lying, but forwarding a racist email is not the same as saying it yourself. You guys are about as disingenuous as they come.
No. It is informational and something to be wary of...I get such things daily and it's UP TO ME to comment or dismiss.

It's called personal responsibility. YOU might like to try it some time, eh?
*Dumbass*

you demoncraps love politicians who lie when it's a demoncrap doing the lying. suck it up,, you want respect?? ya gotta give some.. I can't wait to sing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE]Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye - YouTube[/ame]

you demoncraps love politicians who lie when it's a demoncrap doing the lying. suck it up,, you want respect?? ya gotta give some.. I can't wait to sing.

My god, you are stupid. I mean, reall REALLY stupid.

you don't have a god so stfu.

And you are the smartest one here...? Really?

no, stupid is who started this dumb thread....:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

you don't have a god so stfu.
Yeah he does...Big Gubmint.

And the same religion he wishes to impose on the rest of us.

He must wish then a THEOCRACY...because HE benefits from it.

Forum List

Back