Kamala Harris goes to Tennessee but does not visit with the victims of the transgender terrorist. Instead she meets with the “Tennessee 3”

Sure would be nice if Kamala, the border czar, rushed to the Southern Border as fast as she rushed to Tennessee. Naturally, she made that a priority with her career of being divisive and latching onto a "racist" ass whoopin' where two, unprofessional politicians incited a violent outbreak at the Tennessee capitol and got expelled.

Two year olds have more maturity than Trump and his supporters are.
haha trump? haha what does he have to do with this thread?

now you just sound like a 5 year old stomping his feet in the playground

What in the world is going on with America. The vice president is doing a horrendous job. She went to Tennessee not to visit with the victims of the trans terrorist Who shot up a school killing six people including three children…. But to meet with a so-called “Tennessee 3 “ Who took a part in a illegal insurrection move at the Tennessee state house floor …. A scene which witnessed a mob of anti-American screaming and shouting, harassing and even intimidating fellow Americans. Two of three of the Tennessee three were expelled from the
general assembly after they made a mockery of not only the country but themselves.

This event on the Tennessee State floor was anti-American. That’s the difference between that event and pro American protests.

The Vice president is right now in a state of disgrace ..she needs to find a way to do the right thing. Visit with the families of the victims of the transgender terrorist who shot up the Tennessee school. And for the vice president …start to be a real leader be proud of America, be proud of American history. For the vice president stop spewing the big dangerous lie that America is “systemically racist” and has an “evil racist history”. That is an insult. We live in a global world ..slavery was always a worldwide issue. And in the United States Civil War hundreds of thousands of Americans died fighting for the freedom of slaves.

I always have hope for fellow Americans because we are a country of forgiveness ….and people who make mistakes can go on to do the right things.
You're losing it, traitor.

The US averages a mass shootings per day, thanks to pieces of shit like yourself. The VP does not have that much time in the day to fulfill your wishes.

Why are you posting Like this.

I've always posted like this. I tend to shit post later in the day, though, so be forewarned.

There has always been poor white people and poor Black people in America,

True but even poor whites had jobs - like controlling black people (slave patrols, prison guards, police officer, etc). Blacks tended to have better prospects in places where there was an over-abundance of manufacturing jobs. But there had to be so much labor that white laborers weren't scared of losing their jobs or getting their unions busted.

now the problem is very exacerbated because of horrendous leader ship by our politicians including Republicans who divide us by race.

This country has been divided by race since about 1680. Officially the first slave ship entered (by accident) US ports around 1619 but slavery wasn't really a race-based institution in the US until around the 2nd half of the 17th Century (1650-99).

You cannot use the slavery card because slavery was a global issue.

There's slavery, and then there's race-based slavery.

Race-based slavery was not a global issue; it was a product of European colonization of the Americas and the Caribbean.

Some trivia:

* Contrary to what some believe, most of slaves were not destined for the United States.

* Most African slaves ended up in the Caribbean to work on highly labor-intensive sugar cane plantations.

* By far the country most responsible for the Euro-African slave trade is Portugal. The English, Dutch, French, and Spanish accounted for most of the rest. The US accounted for comparatively very little and much of what the US actually did participate in was to sell slaves that were destined for the Caribbean and South America as the Constitution prohibited the importation of slaves after 1808.

* Most American slaves...were bred, not imported. They were bred by masters who paired up slave couples, and there were a fair number of plantation owners who impregnated slaves themselves, or had other whites do it. Many slave women...were raped.

So much for Democrats caring about the world …they seem to only think the only country in the world is America.

Race-based slavery was common in the New World, but not the rest of the world. There is substantial racism in many parts of the Americas beyond the United States, but it tends to manifest itself differently. The kind of violent racism that has persisted in the United States is something you see a lot less in South and Central America (the Caribbean is majority black). But what you tend to see is that the political and economic power is mostly white. Few people of color who are wealthy or who have political power.

Why are you doing this?

Blacks owned slaves when whites did.

That is true, but that was not common or widespread. This might have happened very sporadically in some places north of the Mason-Dixon and it definitely did happen in New Orleans, which was Spanish/French and was therefore culturally different from Anglo-America. But slavery was overwhelmingly whites owning blacks.

After the Civil War, particularly in the South, racial tension was extreme because Southerners could not accept that the slaves they once owned could be considered legal and political equals. That by itself created a kind of identity crisis for the white South.

Moreover, there was paranoia among whites about how this really large black population, which outnumbered whites in some places,. would behave now that they were freed. Whites had imposed strict codes noire even during the slavery period because they feared the kind of slavery uprising that made Haiti a black nation. Now the Union was telling the South that they had to allow black people - again, outnumbering them in some places - to vote, to have political representation, to have the same rights to negotiate labor contracts, to participate in commerce, to own guns, to speak, to protest, and do whatever. This was an intolerable situation for Southern states, which rebelled and engaged in racial terrorism to drive Union troops out and end Reconstruction.

Here's where all of this leads. White America was built in part - in large part - on the violent oppression of black people, and of course on the violent oppression of other minorities as well. The violence and the oppression has been directed at black people more than any other group because historically they have been systemically abused and, until recently, they were the largest minority group. Because of that, whites considered them to be the biggest threat.

I've always posted like this. I tend to shit post later in the day, though, so be forewarned.

True but even poor whites had jobs - like controlling black people (slave patrols, prison guards, police officer, etc). Blacks tended to have better prospects in places where there was an over-abundance of manufacturing jobs. But there had to be so much labor that white laborers weren't scared of losing their jobs or getting their unions busted.

This country has been divided by race since about 1680. Officially the first slave ship entered (by accident) US ports around 1619 but slavery wasn't really a race-based institution in the US until around the 2nd half of the 17th Century (1650-99).

There's slavery, and then there's race-based slavery.

Race-based slavery was not a global issue; it was a product of European colonization of the Americas and the Caribbean.

Some trivia:

* Contrary to what some believe, most of slaves were not destined for the United States.

* Most African slaves ended up in the Caribbean to work on highly labor-intensive sugar cane plantations.

* By far the country most responsible for the Euro-African slave trade is Portugal. The English, Dutch, French, and Spanish accounted for most of the rest. The US accounted for comparatively very little and much of what the US actually did participate in was to sell slaves that were destined for the Caribbean and South America as the Constitution prohibited the importation of slaves after 1808.

* Most American slaves...were bred, not imported. They were bred by masters who paired up slave couples, and there were a fair number of plantation owners who impregnated slaves themselves, or had other whites do it. Many slave women...were raped.

Race-based slavery was common in the New World, but not the rest of the world. There is substantial racism in many parts of the Americas beyond the United States, but it tends to manifest itself differently. The kind of violent racism that has persisted in the United States is something you see a lot less in South and Central America (the Caribbean is majority black). But what you tend to see is that the political and economic power is mostly white. Few people of color who are wealthy or who have political power.

^^^^^^^
Someone here got totally indoctrinated!

How much did you pay for your indoctrination??
Sounds Ivy League to me.

What in the world is going on with America. The vice president is doing a horrendous job. She went to Tennessee not to visit with the victims of the trans terrorist Who shot up a school killing six people including three children…. But to meet with a so-called “Tennessee 3 “ Who took a part in a illegal insurrection move at the Tennessee state house floor …. A scene which witnessed a mob of anti-American screaming and shouting, harassing and even intimidating fellow Americans. Two of three of the Tennessee three were expelled from the
general assembly after they made a mockery of not only the country but themselves.

This event on the Tennessee State floor was anti-American. That’s the difference between that event and pro American protests.

The Vice president is right now in a state of disgrace ..she needs to find a way to do the right thing. Visit with the families of the victims of the transgender terrorist who shot up the Tennessee school. And for the vice president …start to be a real leader be proud of America, be proud of American history. For the vice president stop spewing the big dangerous lie that America is “systemically racist” and has an “evil racist history”. That is an insult. We live in a global world ..slavery was always a worldwide issue. And in the United States Civil War hundreds of thousands of Americans died fighting for the freedom of slaves.

I always have hope for fellow Americans because we are a country of forgiveness ….and people who make mistakes can go on to do the right things.
Christian children are terrorists in the making. Axe any Biden voter here. The Biden administration considers their death a public service. They were a late term abortion performed before they were allowed to terrorize adult MEN who think the are women

Republicans are working so hard to ensure that getting a gun is as easy as getting a candy bar.
You're deluded. Let me know where you can buy a gun that easily. I've been buying guns for over 50 years and the more regs that there are the more guns sell and the more shootings there are. Guns are inanimate objects--address the problem--the morons that use them illegally. In 50 years I have NEVER committed a crime with a weapon. Why are you trying to take MY rights away? I am not trying to make you pass a test to get your ice cream cone!

Wealth and status are inherited.
That one won't run either. I have been on my own since 17. I have inherited NOTHING. What we have, WE EARNED. I am not wealthy and I have NO status, but I am comfortable and debt free. It comes from tenacity and hard work not from bbbut bbbut bbbut, they mistreated my daddy. Grow a pair.

That one won't run either. I have been on my own since 17. I have inherited NOTHING. What we have, WE EARNED. I am not wealthy and I have NO status, but I am comfortable and debt free. It comes from tenacity and hard work not from bbbut bbbut bbbut, they mistreated my daddy. Grow a pair.

I'm glad it worked out for you.

You can't change history, though.

Tell us Franklin what happened after 1865, see racism in America doesn't stop at 1865. When you put laws in place that uphold racist practices, what the hell else can you call it but systematic racism.
Oh, you mean like Affirmative Action.

The ONLY piece of institutionslized racism in America.

Kamala visiting the Whacko 3 instead of the victims doesn't surprise me. She's proven time and time again she's more interested in the liberal agenda than innocent victims. It's part of the reason she's easily one of the worst VP's in American history. She's a robot that does as she's programmed to do.

Forum List

Back