Kamala Harris goes to Tennessee but does not visit with the victims of the transgender terrorist. Instead she meets with the “Tennessee 3”

Who wielded the gun, moron. Go after mental illness instead of promoting it. The gun would still be in the closet if the tranny didn't pick it up and use it. You and the morons in TN made it partisan with their seditious actions.
It's amazing how when someone white murders folks it's because of mental illness, but if it is someone black it is because we are violent by nature.

It's amazing how when someone white murders folks it's because of mental illness, but if it is someone black it is because we are violent by nature.
You are violent by nature. You savages are slaughtering each other in Chicago, Washington DC, Baltimore, New Orleans, Detroit, Cleveland, St. Louis, Memphis, Atlanta, Minneapolis..

What in the world is going on with America. The vice president is doing a horrendous job. She went to Tennessee not to visit with the victims of the trans terrorist Who shot up a school killing six people including three children…. But to meet with a so-called “Tennessee 3 “ Who took a part in a illegal insurrection move at the Tennessee state house floor …. A scene which witnessed a mob of anti-American screaming and shouting, harassing and even intimidating fellow Americans. Two of three of the Tennessee three were expelled from the
general assembly after they made a mockery of not only the country but themselves.

This event on the Tennessee State floor was anti-American. That’s the difference between that event and pro American protests.

The Vice president is right now in a state of disgrace ..she needs to find a way to do the right thing. Visit with the families of the victims of the transgender terrorist who shot up the Tennessee school. And for the vice president …start to be a real leader be proud of America, be proud of American history. For the vice president stop spewing the big dangerous lie that America is “systemically racist” and has an “evil racist history”. That is an insult. We live in a global world ..slavery was always a worldwide issue. And in the United States Civil War hundreds of thousands of Americans died fighting for the freedom of slaves.

I always have hope for fellow Americans because we are a country of forgiveness ….and people who make mistakes can go on to do the right things.
Typical Democrat hate.

The Ho doesn't give a shit about the families of the children murdered by the sicko transsexual but instead prases the filthy Insurrectionists Negros and stupid White dingbat Feminazi.

Really? Who did the African tribes learn it from?

I told you: white men from the South. Before 1890, the overwhelming majority of the nation's black population was in the Southern United States, where murder rates and rates of gun violence have far exceeded murder rates elsewhere since even before the Civil War.

Conflict resolution is cultural. White Southerners were far quicker to use violence as a way to settle disputes - often over nothing more than perceived slights - than their counterparts elsewhere. Many black Southerners adopted this behavior because they lived for generations under an economic and political system that was not possible without violence. So yeah, black Americans learned violence from their former white masters. And when they were chased out of the South they took their conflict resolution behaviors with them.

Also worth noting that many of the places where violent crime persists are where there's chronic poverty. Being poor doesn't make you commit violence, but a person who is poor and unskilled and feels that things won't change will probably feel like he has less to lose. People with less to lose are more likely to commit homicide than those who have something to lose, like a career, reputation, or time with family. It's no secret that systemic racial apartheid has deprived many black neighborhoods of resources and wealth that would make these crimes less common.

I told you: white men from the South. Before 1890, the overwhelming majority of the nation's black population was in the Southern United States, where murder rates and rates of gun violence have far exceeded murder rates elsewhere since even before the Civil War.

Conflict resolution is cultural. White Southerners were far quicker to use violence as a way to settle disputes - often over nothing more than perceived slights - than their counterparts elsewhere. Many black Southerners adopted this behavior because they lived for generations under an economic and political system that was not possible without violence. So yeah, black Americans learned violence from their former white masters. And when they were chased out of the South they took their conflict resolution behaviors with them.

Also worth noting that many of the places where violent crime persists are where there's chronic poverty. Being poor doesn't make you commit violence, but a person who is poor and unskilled and feels that things won't change will probably feel like he has less to lose. People with less to lose are more likely to commit homicide than those who have something to lose, like a career, reputation, or time with family. It's no secret that systemic racial apartheid has deprived many black neighborhoods of resources and wealth that would make these crimes less common.
Hey, dumb ass, read my post again. I said "WHO DID THE AFRICAN TRIBES LEARN VIOLENCE FROM". Do you understand what I said? African tribes is referring to Black people living in Africa before being brought to America. Idiot.

Do you read what you respond to? Apparently not unless you think southern whites from the 19th century were teaching African tribes of the 17th and 18th centuries how to be violent. SMFH. No wonder this country is so fucked up.

I read it, I just didn't think the African tribes reference was particularly relevant. The subject I'm addressing is black violence in American cities, which is not the only source of soaring crime rates.

In fact, African tribes aren't really relevant to slavery in America.

Being poor doesn't make you commit violence, but a person who is poor and unskilled and feels that things won't change will probably feel like he has less to lose.
How do you explain the violence in S. Chicago vs. Appalachia? People who twist into pretzels trying to justify violence are part of the problem.

Hey, dumb ass, read my post again. I said "WHO DID THE AFRICAN TRIBES LEARN VIOLENCE FROM".

Hey cvnt lips, listen up: I ignored your stupid ignorant shit about African tribes because it's not relevant.

Do you understand what I said? African tribes is referring to Black people living in Africa before being brought to America. Idiot.

African tribes have nothing to do with Black America, you ignorant fist fuck.

Forum List

Back