Kamala Harris goes to Tennessee but does not visit with the victims of the transgender terrorist. Instead she meets with the “Tennessee 3”

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
What in the world is going on with America. The vice president is doing a horrendous job. She went to Tennessee not to visit with the victims of the trans terrorist Who shot up a school killing six people including three children…. But to meet with a so-called “Tennessee 3 “ Who took a part in a illegal insurrection move at the Tennessee state house floor …. A scene which witnessed a mob of anti-American screaming and shouting, harassing and even intimidating fellow Americans. Two of three of the Tennessee three were expelled from the
general assembly after they made a mockery of not only the country but themselves.

This event on the Tennessee State floor was anti-American. That’s the difference between that event and pro American protests.

The Vice president is right now in a state of disgrace ..she needs to find a way to do the right thing. Visit with the families of the victims of the transgender terrorist who shot up the Tennessee school. And for the vice president …start to be a real leader be proud of America, be proud of American history. For the vice president stop spewing the big dangerous lie that America is “systemically racist” and has an “evil racist history”. That is an insult. We live in a global world ..slavery was always a worldwide issue. And in the United States Civil War hundreds of thousands of Americans died fighting for the freedom of slaves.

I always have hope for fellow Americans because we are a country of forgiveness ….and people who make mistakes can go on to do the right things.

Last edited:
She doesn't think the trans terrorist did anything wrong.

Now these two Democrats that were expelled from the general assembly in Tennessee are being invited to the White House. Why is this happening? … Americans don’t want to see this , this is an insult to American history.

Perhaps 3 to 5% of the United States iow the types of far left agitators want to see this type of thing but the vast majority of the country is against it.

We want mutual respect we want politicians to respect American history we are not an evil racist country ….this is a country where again hundreds of thousands of men died fighting to end slavery in the United States Civil War.

When slavery ended in 1865 in the United States it continued on in many countries of the world. This is a complete sham this idea that America is “systematically racist”.

What in the world is going on with America. The vice president is doing a horrendous job. She went to Tennessee not to visit with the victims of the trans terrorist Who shot up a school killing six people including three children…. But to meet with a so-called “Tennessee 3 “ Who took a part in a illegal insurrection move at the Tennessee state house floor …. A scene which witnessed a mob of anti-American screaming and shouting, harassing and even intimidating fellow Americans. Two of three of the Tennessee three were expelled from the
general assembly after they made a mockery of not only the country but themselves.

This event on the Tennessee State floor was anti-American. That’s the difference between that event and pro American protests.

The Vice president is right now in a state of disgrace ..she needs to find a way to do the right thing. Visit with the families of the victims of the transgender terrorist who shot up the Tennessee school. And for the vice president …start to be a real leader be proud of America, be proud of American history. For the vice president stop spewing the big dangerous lie that America is “systemically racist” and has an “evil racist history”. That is an insult. We live in a global world ..slavery was always a worldwide issue. And in the United States Civil War hundreds of thousands of Americans died fighting for the freedom of slaves.

I always have hope for fellow Americans because we are a country of forgiveness ….and people who make mistakes can go on to do the right things.
I think you need to post a link, or this thread will be closed.

edit: O.K. done.

Terrible leader ship by Joe Biden why is he doing this

He should invite women’s rights activists like Riley Gaines to the White House….., a brave and proud woman who is standing up against this anti-American idea that men who identify as women are allowed to compete in women’s sports which makes things very dangerous for women….. we’ve already had many women who were terribly injured by men who identify as women in female sports. Whatever happened to title nine ?

Well this type of anti-Americanism from the far left will not stand in this country. In the end America always prevails.

I think you need to post a link, or this thread will be closed.

edit: O.K. done.
Donald you don’t have power to close any threads or silence anyone. You never have and never will.

I keep forgetting you are a far left extremist aren’t you? Please change your ways be a better person you want mutual respect start showing respect to other people. Dont make things up about other posters like you do in other threads. Stop calling other Posters racist with no evidence.

Franklin, if you're starting a thread you need to link your facts.
Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

I'll reserve my Canadian's POV on this, in the interest of not buying into what appears to be an attempt to troll for attention.

Ahh its just an opportunity for her. She'll grab onto something like this to make herself appear strong politically.

Donald you don’t have power to close any threads or silence anyone. You never have and never will.
You've misunderstood my intention of saving this thread. You just lost one for the same reason.
I keep forgetting you are a far left extremist aren’t you? Please change your ways be a better person you want mutual respect start showing respect to other people. Dont make things up about other posters like you do in other threads. Stop calling other Posters racist with no evidence.

I'll try to meet your requirements.

more worried about racism(?) than gender equality?

The trans terrorist was the real victim.

This is a very outspoken administration. If East Palestine didn't convince you, here's a reminder.

He's a stinkin' commie Canadian and as such has no standing in American domestic discussions. He won't address the problems in his own country, but daily attempts to discredit the US with his irrelevant, nonsensical, commie crap.

This disgusting slut has been, since long before anyone thought she had any chance of ever being Vice President.

What should be expected when you hire a literal whore to do the job of a statesman?
Should sexual preferences and priorities be a part of politics?

I'm certainly not suggesting that Kamala is anything you accuse her of being.

I keep forgetting you are a far left extremist aren’t you? Please change your ways be a better person you want mutual respect start showing respect to other people. Dont [sic] make things up about other posters like you do in other threads. Stop calling other Posters racist with no evidence.

He's less than all of that. He's not even American. He's a subject/slave of Canaduh, a nation that was founded on cowering and groveling before the very same foul tyrant against whom we Americans violently rebelled in order to establish our nation. He has no standing, say, or relevance in presuming to tell us Americans anything about how to run our country.

Donald H Hey duck, when are you cretins in Canada going to elect a POC to PM? Seems to be a pretty racist country that you live in.
Are you trying to get my attention again? What's a POC?

As always, I respond to politeness and questions that are worthy of my time to answer!
My offer is always open to you if you decide to act like a grownup.

Forum List

Back