Once again General Milley demonsrtrates his incompetence

Unfortunately, the military officers who rise to the top are not the same guys as the "leaders of men" who are outstanding in combat. The top generals are professional ass-kissers who have gotten ahead by not rocking the boat. True leaders do rock the boat when it is appropriate to do so. Thank God we have a lot of them in the military, but I suspect we are losing them in droves under the current excuse for an Administration.

This is why there was no push-back about openly-gay soldiers, trannies, wimmin in combat, and other destructive initiatives over the years since Vietnam. They are told to do it, and they do it. Regardless.

Even the service academies have been infected with the cancer of wokeness.

The devolution of the U.S. military is truly a sad development.

Unfortunately, the military officers who rise to the top are not the same guys as the "leaders of men" who are outstanding in combat. The top generals are professional ass-kissers who have gotten ahead by not rocking the boat. True leaders do rock the boat when it is appropriate to do so. Thank God we have a lot of them in the military, but I suspect we are losing them in droves under the current excuse for an Administration.

This is why there was no push-back about openly-gay soldiers, trannies, wimmin in combat, and other destructive initiatives over the years since Vietnam. They are told to do it, and they do it. Regardless.

Your votes to kill thousands of U.S. soldiers in "stupid wars" in the Middle East did exponentially more damage to our military than whatever your braindead definition of "wokeness" has.

I hope you pray the rosary over this mess

I say it is pretty much THE solution.

I sometimes think God is punishing us, although really, we seem to be punishing ourselves.

Milley is a clear and present danger to America and our interestrs....he needs to be hauled before congress again and severely slapped down....all pressure possible needs to be placed on the biden regime to get rid of the incompetent Milley.

You failed to exemplify just WTF you are infuriated over all you did was attack Miley.

God said to leave him out of your messes.
However, the elites are pushing that humans are their own gods now. And a good part of this nation is now ruled by a lot of human gods. And it is a mess.

Forum List

Back