Kalifornistan Nazi

Soggy douche I'm correct your ashamed of your college.
I've told you before I'm close to Nawlins. I'll prove it for a $1,000 bet.

Where did you go and what was your major. Easy question if your not scared shitless.

If I were you I'd stop telling people "I"m college educated" You obviously don't know the proper use of "your" and "you're" you parents wasted their fucking money.

What's funny is when he neg reps me and says I'm a high school dropout lol

I believe you about your History degree, that was my opinion before you told me otherwise.
I couldn't shot 92 on the front 9 of a short course.

I believe you about your History degree, that was my opinion before you told me otherwise.
I couldn't shot 92 on the front 9 of a short course.

No one with an ounce of sense or honesty would call me a high school dropout based on my posts even if I didn't tell them about my degrees, and even after that you as late as today tried to belittle a history degree and my military service. So you can fuck off you little punk who I don't believe about anything. Like NOLA said you're probably about 15 and somehow weaseled your way out of summer school to be posting on here pretending to be an MBA.

By the way, listing professors doesn't prove anything. I could hit the Harvard site and list every professor at that school , doesn't mean I've set foot on campus.

In the future, you know when the inevitable happens and you're embarrassed off this board and find another home. Here's a hint A) Pick a more generic degree to lie about. Hell pretend to be a teacher, anyone can earn a teaching degree and B) Try to write posts that at least appear to be written by an educated person and oh almost forgot C) Don't be running around challenging others about their education, that only shines a light on your own lies.

Fool

A college degree doesn't mean your not a racist moron, just many times it does. Just not for you and soggy douche.

A college degree doesn't mean your not a racist moron, just many times it does. Just not for you and soggy douche.

For the love of God, when insulting someone's intelligence, or attempting to anyway, use proper grammar and spelling. your a moron is incorrect. You're a moron would be correct, and true when talking to you topspin.

As for racist. I'm a racist for thinking you're a liar? Is that the same as being a racist if you think Obama is a horrible President? So now we just can't criticize or question anything done by a black man or those who support a black man or we're labeled as racists?

I've had several people PM me calling you a racist and a moron conhog.

LOL - Good for them. I see both of those terms thrown around on this board like they're Halloween candy. They mean nothing. They mean less than nothing. I am neither, and anyone with just an ounce of integrity knows that.

your clearly a dumbass, I love the comedy of your homophobia not being able to reconcile the **** that got tossed from the college for her foolish religious answers.

your clearly a dumbass, I love the comedy of your homophobia not being able to reconcile the **** that got tossed from the college for her foolish religious answers.

How many times must we discuss this? Your and You're are NOT interchangeable.

As for the young lady in question in another thread, what do you mean I can't reconcile her? I wasn't aware that I was trying to.

You really are a buffoon.

most time people get a bunch of degree's they let go of comic book religion. You not soo much

The healthcare bill is a form of slavery? Ha! This woman obviously "knows her rights". LMAO.

Hey! What do you know! Another liberal who didn't read the healthcare bill!

:lol::lol::lol:

And show me the part of the bill that even remotely makes the healthcare bill into slavery.

What do you do for a living? And what is the highest level of education you completed?

This congressman that you are so bravely defending apparently thinks there is a correlation, as well.
Noticed that he did not challenge any of her points.
He did not say, "Slavery has nothing to do with it because we're not forcing anyone to provide a service or anyone else to pay for said service".
The only point he made...the ONLY response he could muster was, "The federal government can do just about anything."
That doesn't worry you?
Do you want the Fed having more control of your day-2-day?

Why shoot him? Use him to destroy the Democrats and expose the power grab of Pelosi and Reid. Killing him will just make them right.

Hey! What do you know! Another liberal who didn't read the healthcare bill!

:lol::lol::lol:

And show me the part of the bill that even remotely makes the healthcare bill into slavery.

What do you do for a living? And what is the highest level of education you completed?

This congressman that you are so bravely defending apparently thinks there is a correlation, as well.
He did not say, "Slavery has nothing to do with it because we're not forcing anyone to provide a service or anyone else to pay for said service".
The only point he made...the ONLY response he could muster was, "The federal government can do just about anything."
That doesn't worry you?

Lets be clear, I'm not defending anyone. Never did once, read my posts again. I'm criticizing the claim that this woman made that the healthcare bill is essentially slavery.

If you people in this guy's district return this fool in November, we need to line the bunch of you up against a wall!

It is your duty to throw this power mad a-hole out of office!

That doesn't worry you?

Lets be clear, I'm not defending anyone. Never did once, read my posts again. I'm criticizing the claim that this woman made that the healthcare bill is essentially slavery.

Her point: If, through action of the Federal Government, I can COMPEL you do render me a service, then how has the Federal Government not created a system of slavery?

The only escape appears to be that the potential slave my choose to leave their profession. We still don't know all of the ramifications and unintended consequences of the "health care" law. In Canada, they set up a similar system which ran the health insurance companies out of business within 5 years. They then made it unlawful to provide private health care. So all doctors had to work for the state. We'll see whether the slavery argument turns out to be far-fetched in the years to come. Right now, both of us are just guessing.

That doesn't worry you?

Her point: If, through action of the Federal Government, I can COMPEL you do render me a service, then how has the Federal Government not created a system of slavery?

The only escape appears to be that the potential slave my choose to leave their profession. We still don't know all of the ramifications and unintended consequences of the "health care" law. In Canada, they set up a similar system which ran the health insurance companies out of business within 5 years. They then made it unlawful to provide private health care. So all doctors had to work for the state. We'll see whether the slavery argument turns out to be far-fetched in the years to come. Right now, both of us are just guessing.

LOL, No one is being forced to be a doctor, or healthcare professional for free. You choose your profession AND get compensated for it. So cops are slaves? The Fire department are slaves? If your house catches fire, the fire department comes and puts it out. They don't sit there and decide whether or not they want to, but that doesn't make them slaves. Insane argument. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back