Kalifornistan Nazi

I've never said anything other than $128,000 salary.
I have said much more with capital gains. That's not a lot for an MBA with 26 yrs experience

What adult gives a royal shit where an unknown poster on a blog went to H.S.? Seriously? You have an MBA and this is what you spend your energies on?

I have said much more with capital gains. That's not a lot for an MBA with 26 yrs experience

Oh wait..... so.... that would make you, like... 50 years old?

My Lord I think I'm going to piss myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus man... 50 AND an MBA? And you can't even pull together one congruant sentence?

You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo full-of-shit!

What adult gives a royal shit where an unknown poster on a blog went to H.S.? Seriously? You have an MBA and this is what you spend your energies on?

well your ashamed of your college, a lot of racsist never went to college.
Your wingnut buddy listed like 5 he got his history and beginning reservist degrees from.

Pete Stark,, elected 18 times. Now what does that tell ya about the state of Californication?

And you don't kneed no fucking PHd to figure it out neither. Libruls are DUmmies I don't give a shit how many degrees they claim they have they are still DUmmies.

Way to go Pete.

thanks for illuminating your true desires.

Fucking progressofascist..

So you're up around 50 years of age? And still a liar the way you are? Damn man.

BTW - I'll tell you where I spent at least part of my HS years. Fort Dix NJ 2nd platoon Alpha Company. No I won't get more specific than that.

lots of racist like soggy in Nawlins, no shocker he is

Bringing up the ancient history of Klan in the dem party is a current Klan/repuliKlan talking point. You exposed yourself grand wizard.

Yeah, it's sooooooooooo unfair to bring up history and facts to a liberal. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Surely, you know that the Southern Democrats [Conservatives] became Republicans in protest of the Civil Rights Act.

Your wingnut buddy listed like 5 he got his history and beginning reservist degrees from.

Seriously, you're a mess. You have no MBA, I doubt you're even out of High School yet. If you are, that is sad. To sit on this board and profess to be an MBA with 26 years experience and then tap out the absolute idiocy you post is a very sad commentary on yourself. No adult I know with an ounce of self-esteem ould be so obsessed with another's H.S. credentials... which is why I am fairly certain you're some dumb H.S. kid.

Last edited:

Seriously, you're a mess. You have no MBA, I doubt you're even out of High School yet. If you are, that is sad. To sit on this board and profess to be an MBA with 26 years experience and then tap out the absolute idiocy you post is a very sad commentary on yourself. No adult I know with an ounce of self-esteem ould be so obsessed with another's H.S. credentials... which is why I am fairly certain your some dumb H.S. kid.

He foo. He's just old school. show him that letter jacket yo. That's important man, he wants to know if his high school beat your high school in football. :lol:

MBA :lol: dude can barely spell MBA - and he had the audacity to send me a neg rep awhile back calling me an uneducated hack. I may be a lot of things , but uneducated is not one of them. I am a hack though, you should see me on the golf course, it's ugly.

Soggy douche I'm correct your ashamed of your college.
I've told you before I'm close to Nawlins. I'll prove it for a $1,000 bet.

Where did you go and what was your major. Easy question if your not scared shitless.

Seriously, you're a mess. You have no MBA, I doubt you're even out of High School yet. If you are, that is sad. To sit on this board and profess to be an MBA with 26 years experience and then tap out the absolute idiocy you post is a very sad commentary on yourself. No adult I know with an ounce of self-esteem ould be so obsessed with another's H.S. credentials... which is why I am fairly certain your some dumb H.S. kid.

He foo. He's just old school. show him that letter jacket yo. That's important man, he wants to know if his high school beat your high school in football. :lol:

MBA :lol: dude can barely spell MBA - and he had the audacity to send me a neg rep awhile back calling me an uneducated hack. I may be a lot of things , but uneducated is not one of them. I am a hack though, you should see me on the golf course, it's ugly.

Ya got company there.... I totally screwed the pooch this weekend.. at the driving range!

You missed the one where in the same post he called me a "racist bigotted Catholic" and then told me how "open-minded" his parents taught him to be. Dumb as a bag of rocks that one.

Where did you go and what was your major. Easy question if your not scared shitless.

UNO. Accounting.

same as me UNO accounting 1984
Loyola MBA 1996
Dr Ragas real estate, dam can't remember the acctg prof. Ben forbes Called him gentle ben he had the easiest cost acct class in the dept.

If I were you I'd stop telling people "I"m college educated" You obviously don't know the proper use of "your" and "you're" you parents wasted their fucking money.

Ya got company there.... I totally screwed the pooch this weekend.. at the driving range!

I went and played the Payne Stewart course in Branson Saturday. it's 6800 yards long which for us mortals is one big ass course. I shot a 92 and felt pretty good about it. Beautiful course,but at $100 a round I'll stick to Thousand Hills or Holiday Hills which are around $40.

Forum List

Back