Kalifornistan Nazi

You have demonstrated thatyou are not very well educated... or, as you put it.. "educaited"

you've demostrated you talk a big game but don't back shit up. fraid of your hs, or your college. Soggy douche bag

LOL @ YOU laughing about anyone elses education or lack thereof . I still have yet to see a single post of yours that reads as if written by someone with a college education. I mean I can understand if not EVERY post is up to par, but none of your are. Indicating that you a big fat liar about your claims of degrees.

I'm thinking he may have spent 10 years in H.S... maybe therein lies his academic superiority?

condog, your a history major and a reservist. Stop making me laugh at you.

Your , You're . I'm pretty sure they stress that in English Comp I. Yep in fact I'm sure of it.

Also, National Guard =/= Reserves. We've been over that.

I really want to know the age of a person who posts the absurd drek that you post.

Same reason I want to know the education level and job of someone who can actually think that the government wants to kill Americans.

Well, you are asking the wrong person bucko. I don't think that and I never claimed any such thing.

I wasn't asking you specifically. Just agreeing with the thought process and reasoning about why I asked TeaPartySamurai my question.

you've demostrated you talk a big game but don't back shit up. fraid of your hs, or your college. Soggy douche bag

LOL @ YOU laughing about anyone elses education or lack thereof . I still have yet to see a single post of yours that reads as if written by someone with a college education. I mean I can understand if not EVERY post is up to par, but none of your are. Indicating that you a big fat liar about your claims of degrees.

I'm thinking he may have spent 10 years in H.S... maybe therein lies his academic superiority?

I'm thinking your ashamed of the public high school you went to, or was it a GED

condog, your a history major and a reservist. Stop making me laugh at you.

Your , You're . I'm pretty sure they stress that in English Comp I. Yep in fact I'm sure of it.

Also, National Guard =/= Reserves. We've been over that.

Where the hell did Topsoil go to college? The University of Chernobyl?

Last edited:

I'm thinking your ashamed of the public high school you went to, or was it a GED

High school? Who the hell cares? That's like bragging about where you took your drivers test.

I don't know, but he has on multiple occasions told me that he has an MBA from Loyola New Orleans. Not only that but that he graduated with a 3.9 something GPA.

All the while making fun of my pitiful little four degrees which culminated in a Masters in History. Even a cursory glance at our respective posts reveals which of us has the better education.

Not to mention his continued stupidity of calling me a reservist when I was in fact a full time National Guard member.

But keep guessing Topsy... maybe one day you'll get it right. I went to H.S. in Metairie. There's your clue.

I went to LSU, UNO, and Grad school at loyola.

I don't expect you to man up and say your alma mata soggy douche your a GED

Again

Your is possessive, You're is the contraction for you are. An MBA would know that.

I don't know, but he has on multiple occasions told me that he has an MBA from Loyola New Orleans. Not only that but that he graduated with a 3.9 something GPA.

All the while making fun of my pitiful little four degrees which culminated in a Masters in History. Even a cursory glance at our respective posts reveals which of us has the better education.

Not to mention his continued stupidity of calling me a reservist when I was in fact a full time National Guard member.

He doesn't have an MBA from Loyola. He would have never gotten the points on the GMAT to get into Loyola. No fucking way.

I went to LSU, UNO, and Grad school at loyola.

I don't expect you to man up and say your alma mata soggy douche your a GED

Again with the your? It's you are

College of the Ozarks

Georgia Tech

University of Arkansas

He doesn't have an MBA from Loyola. He would have never gotten the points on the GMAT to get into Loyola. No fucking way.

That's been my position as well. If you want a good laugh ask him how much he makes. It goes up by about $10K a year every time he says .

I found it quite accurate.

Slavery is accurate. Because when the government has the power to decide your healthcare, effectively whether you live or die, they have enslaved you to the state.
HAHA! Here we go again. Show me which part of the bill that the government will be making decisions on whether someone lives or dies. Just link me to the page.

Try reading the Health Care bill sometime.

Honey! Do you get it! When the government decides on your healthcare they DO have the power of life and death over you.

ObamaCare’s Rationing Blueprint: Associated Press and Left Wing Bloggers Complete the Circle - Big Government

Obamacare: The Government's rationing toolbox exposed

The FDA attempt to de-label Avastin for breast cancer patients is the first skirmish of the rationing wars. The battle must be fought and won. This isn’t an issue of government paying the cost of these late stage drugs. This is an issue of the government manipulating data to deny care to late stage cancer patients—even those with private insurance.

The issue at hand is whether or not the drug Avastin should be used to treat late stage terminal cancer patients. The FDA is seeking to de-label Avastin for breast cancer patients. Labeling is the FDA’s method of approval for using certain drugs for certain illnesses. Like Medicare, private insurance companies use these labels to determine whether or not they will cover the use of that drug to treat a certain illness.

Fair enough, right? But what’s particularly scurrilous about the FDA’s attempted actions with Avastin is not that they are attempting to de-label it for use with late stage breast cancer patients its how and why they are doing it.

Standard practice for evaluating drugs is to use data-driven objective endpoints to evaluate effectiveness and safety. In the case of Avastin, the FDA has arbitrarily and unilaterally stopped using this objective criterion and are applying a highly subjective criterion of “clinically meaningful”—to cut costs.

No one disputes that the drug helps extends life for terminal patients. The FDA is arguing that it just doesn’t do it for long enough to be worth the cost. So now the FDA is deciding how much life is “meaningful” and what it is worth? This should be a decision for patients, doctors and family members and the FDA should not be replacing their own value judgments about how much time is ‘meaningful’. While six months might not be significant to a statistician or a bureaucrat, for the families of a loved one or a dying patient, it’s a lifetime.

As tragic as it is for breast cancer patients today, this arbitrary shift is a preview of one of the tools in the government health care rationing toolbox. The government is not just saying outright that they won’t cover the cost of this, they are hiding their financial decisions behind language like “clinically meaningful” to lead people to believe the drug doesn’t work. The Avantis case is setting the precedent for the government to arbitrarily deny coverage to millions of American’s based on cost alone.

ObamaCare: The Government?s Rationing Toolbox Exposed - Big Government

My sister is a breast cancer survivor.

WITHOUT THESE DRUGS THEIR CHANCES OF SURVIVAL GO DOWN!!!!!!!!

She's lived for more than five years now.

My father died of cancer. Medications helped his survival go from three weeks to FOUR MONTHS.

That's called RATIONING. That's called the government deciding life and death OVER YOU!

This is EXACTLY what we warned about Obamacare and it's ALREADY COMING TO FRUITION.

Now try your BS.

:lol::lol::lol:
Your insurance company has that power over you right now.

That's been my position as well. If you want a good laugh ask him how much he makes. It goes up by about $10K a year every time he says .

Probably depends on how high he is... look at his signature!

Forum List

Back