Kalifornistan Nazi

Then I guess it's good that the insurance companies are in full control

It's better than government involvement in something they have no Constitutional authorization to be involved in.

Remember: This is the same government that wants to regulate milk as a petroleum product.

Then you should be happy with the current healthcare bill, because the government is no more in control today then before it was signed.
Really? So you don't consider the government forcing people to purchase insurance whether they want to or not to be involvement?

most time people get a bunch of degree's they let go of comic book religion. You not soo much
Got that backwards...

Too often those who gain advanced degrees pick UP comic book religions.

Case in point

633978584124954845-Trekkies.jpg

Its a good bet they both have PhDs.

If you people in this guy's district return this fool in November, we need to line the bunch of you up against a wall!

It is your duty to throw this power mad a-hole out of office!

That would be advocating shooting people because of who they voted for, wouldn't it? :eusa_eh:

Wouldn't that also amount to terrorism?

A public mass execution solely for political reasons. Hmmmm

If you people in this guy's district return this fool in November, we need to line the bunch of you up against a wall!

That would be advocating shooting people because of who they voted for, wouldn't it? :eusa_eh:

I prefer to assume that they will do the right thing and vote this corrupt maniac out of office.

Why, do you assume that the people will act against their interest?

I prefer to assume that they will do the right thing and vote this corrupt maniac out of office.

Why, do you assume that the people will act against their interest?

I never talked about how they would vote.

I was assured that it was hyperbole.....I guess OBL saying Death to America was hyperbole too.....until.....

I was born pretty poor, I'll wave my financial sophistication you wave your machine gun.

I went to LSU, UNO, and Grad school at loyola.

I don't expect you to man up and say your alma mata soggy douche your a GED

All that proves is how little a degree means anymore, if someone with a degree can be as brainless as you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't mind people knowing I'm a housewife, with NO degree and I STILL kick all your asses.

You liberals have degrees on this board? You're all like shooting fish in a barrel when I debate ya and you want to brag about degrees?

Pathetic!

Yes everyone, come look at my arrogance! LOL. Listen to yourself. You're pathetic. You honestly believe your own government hates you and wants to kill you. Get a grip on reality.

Now you are left with nothing but baseless ranting!

Thank you, you can leave the debate now!

Baseless ranting? You think the government wants to ration healthcare and kill Americans!!! You can post all the "opinion" articles you want. How come you haven't posted a link to the part of the ACTUAL healthcare bill that states that they will be enslaving americans and rationing healthcare? That's what I originally asked about and you've continued to ignore.

Watch you'll ignore this too, just like before. What level of education have you completed? What do you do for a living?

In other words when you lose, keep claiming you won, because I wouldnt agree to cowtwo to your failed tactic.

I don't have to convince you of the OBVIOUS. I only have to convince others of how completely CLUELESS you are to the reality of Obamacare.

Trust me. You did that for me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tea party no body was confusing you with college educated. But it's funny your so proud of your lack of education.

Well, at least he's being honest.

Stark is a well known for being a statist thug here in the Bay Area.

You live in California? Oh man I feel sorry for you.

California is where I became a conservative. After witnessing the failure of the education system because of liberalism (firsthand) in grades 5-8, in 1973-76, when we left CA, I swore I would never come back.

It's 2010 now and I'm pretty sure, I'm keeping that promise. A conservative having to live out there?

You have my sympathies and prayers. :eusa_pray:

I bet I'm more educated to you arrogant prick:cuckoo:

You have demonstrated thatyou are not very well educated... or, as you put it.. "educaited"

you've demostrated you talk a big game but don't back shit up. fraid of your hs, or your college. Soggy douche bag

What degree did you get to learn to just call political (and debating) opponents "douchebag."

Man, if it took a degree just to learn that, you got ripped off big time!

:lol::lol::lol:

That dude is a tool bag. I never insult someone first, but if they go off on the GED rants I go down in the gutter with them.

:lol: at the slavery line

if we all have a right to have the police show up, we're enslaving the police
THIRTEENTH AMENDMENT! END SLAVERY! NO MORE POLICE!

That made no sense.

The slavery line is in relation to the government forcing you to buy insurance, aka having to buy it from the government.

Do you know the difference between the government deciding you have to buy something, and in effect turn over your life to the government, and the police?

Your local police are not in the Constitution anyway. Your police are a constabulary body designated by your state and local authorities, not a Constitutional entity, as say the legislature.

You made ABSOLUTELY no sense.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Baseless ranting? You think the government wants to ration healthcare and kill Americans!!! You can post all the "opinion" articles you want. How come you haven't posted a link to the part of the ACTUAL healthcare bill that states that they will be enslaving americans and rationing healthcare? That's what I originally asked about and you've continued to ignore.

Watch you'll ignore this too, just like before. What level of education have you completed? What do you do for a living?

:lol::lol::lol:

In other words actual results don't count. It's only liberal speak that counts.

Please run away. Like I said. You lost the debate and are now hopping on one leg with your fingers in your ears.

In other words, you have no link to the part of the health care bill stating what you claim. Thanks for proving my point.

How about this......just link me to the healthcare bill, let's start with that. I'm sure you have it bookmarked since you seem to be so in tune with everything that it says.

See what I mean?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back