Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

What in the world does this man have anything to do with Trump?? He was a Muslim-American, would never be part of a temporary Muslim suspension until proper vetting could be established. I did not understand what the point of this was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump belittle Kahn's son - but what military sacrifices has Trump made?

trump-military-experience.jpg

150908-sure-donald-trump-may-have-dodged-vietnam-through-draft-deferments-but.jpg
I guess he just does not have that battle experience of the whore. After all, she had to dodge sniper fire, what a brave slut she is.
Trump is a parasite who lives off the blood, sweat, and treasure of others.
Trump is a liberal???

You might be waiting a long time.

Somewhere along the way, the country will need a consolation because one of these morons is going to be POTUS.

2016-07-30T02-09-11-766Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-640.jpg

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...
Bed wetter

What in the world does this man have anything to do with Trump?? He was a Muslim-American, would never be part of a temporary Muslim suspension until proper vetting could be established. I did not understand what the point of this was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agree
not sure I think the Democrats are trying to counter the death of Sean Smith
and connect it to to this poor man's lost

to show what against Trump?
If anything, such policies could have prevented a death

Sad how Queen Hillary and the Democrats are tying to exploit this poor man.

Well, Queen Hillary is no Mother Teresa

Who in their right mind would have wanted Mother Teresa for president?

the same is true of Queen Hillary
:)

Only in your mind...
or the minds of any sane person.

Tell us that on November 9...
tell you what? insanity runs rampant in this country?
at any rate, if the whore wins, I will become unemployed on the 9th and start applying for all my lazy mans free shit.
I hope the rest of the country does the same.
Wonder who will pay for it all.

Who in their right mind would have wanted Mother Teresa for president?

the same is true of Queen Hillary
:)

Only in your mind...
or the minds of any sane person.

Tell us that on November 9...
tell you what? insanity runs rampant in this country?
at any rate, if the whore wins, I will become unemployed on the 9th and start applying for all my lazy mans free shit.
I hope the rest of the country does the same.
Wonder who will pay for it all.

In the words of Jesse Jackson
Keep Hope Alive

trump-i8428.jpg

Forum List

Back