JW:FBI founnd Clinton emails at Obama white house UPDATED 1:11 PM PT – Tuesday, April 23, 2019

If true, I can still see legitimate reasons for them to be there--like reviewing them to see whether the POTUS wanted to exert Executive Privilege over them. Hillary should have been prosecuted. Them being in the WH, however, is not a red flag for me.

Makes sense that going to gvt agency's files that she dealt with, and to everyone in her State dept staff's repository of emails archived, to find all of Hillary's gvt emails made with them... to see if they got all of her gvt emails off of her server, and thumb drive her lawyer had made for the gvt files.

Searching the emails of those she was in constant contact with, for all of Hillary's gvt emails, is a good check on seeing if they got all of them.

I'm certain she made and sent emails to the whitehouse/Obama, so it would make sense to search in repositories of emails of all those mentioned in the list, including the whitehouse, for any communication they may have had with her, no?

Forum List

Back