Ukraine worked with Dem's against Trump-2016

Stupid and incorrect excuses. How many judges did trump appoint? Do you really think judges are majority democrat or republican? Get real. Rich people lean right for the most part. Your excuses are weak
Changing the topic once again?

Changing the topic once again?
You’re either trolling or completely lost in this conversation. You said “authored by the left” I responded directly to your point. Ignoring what I wrote is the dodge and change of subject. That’s on you

You’re either trolling or completely lost in this conversation. You said “authored by the left” I responded directly to your point. Ignoring what I wrote is the dodge and change of subject. That’s on you
Here's the conversation you can't seem to find your way out of:
Funny you characterize His choosing from a pool of proven, political, career oriented DC insider wonks ,who float from one admin to the other, dutifully, as some type of conspiracy thing.....Maybe...... but not Trump.

He could have chosen whomever he wanted and he could have dismissed anybody at any time. Just face it y’all love these people when they are promoting your narratives but as soon as they give an honest critique or account that goes against one of Trumps lies you lazily call them deep state insiders. Your shit is so empty on substance it’s frankly embarrassing, predictable and obvious

Got it all wrong, brainiac.
I saw those problems coming when He made His choices.
Try again.

I don’t need to try again. The fact that y’all can’t back up any of your claims with actual evidence and properly run anything through our legal system says it all. All you have is calling everything and everyone cheaters and corrupt. Give me a break. Grow up

Not at all. It has been proven quite a bit.....several articles already.

You believe articles over our legal justice system?! Wow
When written by people who were involved, from the left.

Everyday as they go through a process of presenting evidence and adjudicating cases. Not reading biased articles and pretending like that’s enough to prove conspiracy theories. You’re off your rocker

LOL.......authored by the left, laying out how it was pulled off.

Care to try again?

Stupid and incorrect excuses. How many judges did trump appoint? Do you really think judges are majority democrat or republican? Get real. Rich people lean right for the most part. Your excuses are weak
So you registering as a republican then?

Here's the conversation you can't seem to find your way out of:

When written by people who were involved, from the left.

So you registering as a republican then?
I’m not registering for either of the big two corrupt parties. What does that have to do with the topic?

I skipped town? What does that mean?

iu

Forum List

Back