Biden to establish national monument honoring Emmett Till

I don't care. I don't know why anyone would, if you don't like it don't look at it.

But the false feels ya know? Another chance to be offended and a brief moment to be noticed. Searching for attention the leftist twats were ignored growing up...or too much coddling and spoiled rotten
Why would a memorial of a little boy being murdered be something someone has to "not like"??

That is like going to a cemetery and just deciding to destroy the graves of random children just because you don't like it

Yes, I would care about someone doing that to any child's grave sight ...How sick of a person do you have to be to do that?

but leave it to the "we must protect the children" folks to tell us they don't care about desecrating the memory of a child who was ACTUALLY MURDERED BY RACISTS......nah, yall are too busy pretending that children learning about it is actually worse....

Have you noticed that the folks who are bitching about this national monument being dedicated to Till are the same ones who bitch and moan for Confederate statues and monuments of racist to stay up.
Just quit your whining.

What does your girlfriend and her black father think about removing statues and monuments of racist Confederates?
We never talk politics. We mostly discuss common interests like sports and music. You seem obsessed about racial issues.

This is absolutely despicable.

Where is the monument to all the Whites that have been murdered by Blacks?

How about a monument to the Blacks that have been murdered by other Blacks?

This is nothing more than that asshole Potatohead keeping the dumbass hate filled Negroes all riled up over something that happen before 95% of all Americans were even born.

This is nothing more than that asshole Potatohead keeping the dumbass hate filled Negroes all riled up over something that happen before 95% of all Americans were even born.
You are 100% correct but be prepared to be called a racist.

You are 100% correct but be prepared to be called a racist.
I don't give a shit. These stupid hate filled Moon Bats will call anybody that doesn't kiss the ass of the Negroes a racist.

It means nothing coming from them.

The Till murder was one of the keystone beginnings of the civil rights movement. Showing the abject cruelty and horror of Jim Crow

Interesting. So now the Democrats are erecting a monument to someone who was killed by the movement that democrats created?

How long before we can cover this monument with graffiti then tear it down?

Why would a memorial of a little boy being murdered be something someone has to "not like"??

That is like going to a cemetery and just deciding to destroy the graves of random children just because you don't like it

Yes, I would care about someone doing that to any child's grave sight ...How sick of a person do you have to be to do that?

but leave it to the "we must protect the children" folks to tell us they don't care about desecrating the memory of a child who was ACTUALLY MURDERED BY RACISTS......nah, yall are too busy pretending that children learning about it is actually worse....
It's not real. Joe and many Progs do not believe in this. Corruption and feelings of superiority due to being protected from the system who turns anyone looking at them wrong into criminals is enough for this craziness.

"Hate filled negroes." 😱

I don't give a shit. These stupid hate filled Moon Bats will call anybody that doesn't kiss the ass of the Negroes a racist.

It means nothing coming from them.
"Ass of the negroes." Nope you're not racist.

Put your money where your mouth is and put up that monument and stop being a coward

Do you think the family of Emmett Till asked for permission to honor their child? Do you think his mother gave a fuck about how mad folks like you would get if she honored her child?

MamieTillandEmmettsBodyCropped.jpg

If only you had an ounce of the strength this woman had -- you wouldn't be whining like a bitch so much....but I am thinking its her strength that you are really mad at...because you will never have it...

By the way, you will have a hard time finding a white boy being murdered for whistling at a black woman...let alone the people who murdered that boy being backed by the police and the courts and being found innocent -- and later bragging about it....but if you do, you should definitely bring attention to it

Put your money where your mouth is and put up that monument and stop being a coward

Do you think the family of Emmett Till asked for permission to honor their child? Do you think his mother gave a fuck about how mad folks like you would get if she honored her child?

View attachment 807933

If only you had an ounce of the strength this woman had -- you wouldn't be whining like a bitch so much....but I am thinking its her strength that you are really mad at...because you will never have it...

By the way, you will have a hard time finding a white boy being murdered for whistling at a black woman...let alone the people who murdered that boy being backed by the police and the courts and being found innocent -- and later bragging about it....but if you do, you should definitely bring attention to it
A nice speech but what's your point?

Forum List

Back