Biden to establish national monument honoring Emmett Till

Interesting. The Till murder was one of the keystone beginnings of the civil rights movement. Showing the abject cruelty and horror of Jim Crow shocked millions across the nation.

What about Jimmy (Dynamite) Walker? :afro:

Put your money where your mouth is and put up that monument and stop being a coward

Do you think the family of Emmett Till asked for permission to honor their child? Do you think his mother gave a fuck about how mad folks like you would get if she honored her child?

View attachment 807933

If only you had an ounce of the strength this woman had -- you wouldn't be whining like a bitch so much....but I am thinking its her strength that you are really mad at...because you will never have it...

By the way, you will have a hard time finding a white boy being murdered for whistling at a black woman...let alone the people who murdered that boy being backed by the police and the courts and being found innocent -- and later bragging about it....but if you do, you should definitely bring attention to it
I don't give a shit about what the goddamn Negroes are butthurt about. The Democrats have taught the stupid little assholes to be butthurt about everything.

I do care about the great American cities becoming destroyed by Black and Brown crime.

This week Blacks will shoot more of their fellow Blacks in just Chicago alone than were ever lynched by the KKK.

The despicable Moon Bats don't give a shit about crime and never will. All you care about is festering racial hatred.

A nice speech but what's your point?
You are the one whining about the lack of monuments for white children who were murdered by racist black folks for the serious offense of "whistling at a black woman" and later a racist court and police system allowing those racist black murderers to walk free and not shunned by their peers because of it....because, of how normalized it was to murder innocent little white children...because that is what happened...

Now don't let me stop you, go erect those memorials.....

Kissing the brown spot on Black ass is always a great look for your pathetic Moon Bats.
How on earth could anyone think you're some old cracker sitting in bumfuck US, pining away for the good old Jim Crow days is beyond me.

I'm a black man in America, I have to be concerned with racial issues because for the most part they affect black folks more so than they do white folks.
You have a negative attitude. My girlfriend and her parents are proud to be Americans.

You would think democrats would have honored him over their faux fawning over the criminal George Floyd.

I suspect this is just more empty virtue signaling on the lefts part.
Have you been to the Bull Conner national confederate memorial yet?

Reading the details of the story makes it all the more horrific.
Here are even more details.
This, from the infamous Look Magazine article where the killers confessed their crime after they had been acquitted.

It has been reported that after the killing, after the trial, and after the confession......the black folks who were the primary customers patronizing the Bryant store ....quit. Quit buying from them. The store failed. And because the confession after the acquittal made the whole area....most especially its' white citizens ....all look like ignorant racist rednecks.....well, none of the banks would lend the Bryants money. They moved away.

Did he serve our country in time of war? No.
Did he serve in Congress, or even in local government? No.

So why again are we making monuments or statues of this person?

Forum List

Back