Ukraine worked with Dem's against Trump-2016

It was after the 2014 Russian invasion of Ukraine that the US began to provide aid to Ukraine so it could better defend itself in the future, but no weapons were sent to Ukraine until Trump became President.

It was trumps AG that went there to collect evidence and didn't find anything to prosecute with. Its Trumps SCOTUS. It was Trump appointed judges that found nothing in the cases that Trumps stolen election attorneys brought. All hot air. Your excuses are tired and weak. You all love to make claims but don't have evidence or substance to back any of it up.
Trump's this and Trump's that, but in reality Trump found out the hard way on who you can trust and who you can't. Trump appointed government lifer's or career minded employee's to position's that they were hanging around raising they hands for anyways. It's not like he went out to a farm in Kansas looking for his personally American picked actor's and actresses, otherwise as if it was hollyweird giving them a fresh start or something. LOL.

Like I said before, the left figured that Trump was just dumb enough (they were wrong of course), that they could use him in an attempt to destroy the conservative republican (Christian) party.

They think they've done it, but the push back continues just as it should.

Trump's this and Trump's that, but in reality Trump found out the hard way on who you can trust and who you can't. Trump appointed government lifer's or career minded employee's to position's that they were hanging around raising they hands for anyways. It's not like he went out to a farm in Kansas looking for his personally American picked actor's and actresses, otherwise as if it was hollyweird giving them a fresh start or something. LOL.

Like I said before, the left figured that Trump was just dumb enough (they were wrong of course), that they could use him in an attempt to destroy the conservative republican (Christian) party.

They think they've done it, but the push back continues just as it should.
Nice dodge. Fact remains that none of the claims that we are speaking about are backed by a shred of evidence. Face it you are just a sucker for conspiracy theories.

Nice dodge. Fact remains that none of the claims that we are speaking about are backed by a shred of evidence. Face it you are just a sucker for conspiracy theories.
Glad you said "WE"... ROTFLMBO 😂

Funny you characterize His choosing from a pool of proven, political, career oriented DC insider wonks ,who float from one admin to the other, dutifully, as some type of conspiracy thing.....Maybe...... but not Trump.

Funny you characterize His choosing from a pool of proven, political, career oriented DC insider wonks ,who float from one admin to the other, dutifully, as some type of conspiracy thing.....Maybe...... but not Trump.
He could have chosen whomever he wanted and he could have dismissed anybody at any time. Just face it y’all love these people when they are promoting your narratives but as soon as they give an honest critique or account that goes against one of Trumps lies you lazily call them deep state insiders. Your shit is so empty on substance it’s frankly embarrassing, predictable and obvious

He could have chosen whomever he wanted and he could have dismissed anybody at any time. Just face it y’all love these people when they are promoting your narratives but as soon as they give an honest critique or account that goes against one of Trumps lies you lazily call them deep state insiders. Your shit is so empty on substance it’s frankly embarrassing, predictable and obvious
Got it all wrong, brainiac.
I saw those problems coming when He made His choices.
Try again.

Got it all wrong, brainiac.
I saw those problems coming when He made His choices.
Try again.
I don’t need to try again. The fact that y’all can’t back up any of your claims with actual evidence and properly run anything through our legal system says it all. All you have is calling everything and everyone cheaters and corrupt. Give me a break. Grow up

I don’t need to try again. The fact that y’all can’t back up any of your claims with actual evidence and properly run anything through our legal system says it all. All you have is calling everything and everyone cheaters and corrupt. Give me a break. Grow up
And this has what to do with the topic at hand?
Or just another slade3200 meaningless anti right rant.

And this has what to do with the topic at hand?
Or just another slade3200 meaningless anti right rant.
I’m not anti Right. I’m anti liars and unfortunately the liars are taking over our politics.

The topic was about Ukraine and trump which lead to trumps empty claims that he couldn’t prove which brought us to you all who push the unsubstantiated conspiracies.

I’m not anti Right. I’m anti liars and unfortunately the liars are taking over our politics.

You are saying you are also against your beloved party?

The topic was about Ukraine and trump which lead to trumps empty claims that he couldn’t prove which brought us to you all who push the unsubstantiated conspiracies.

Those 'unsubstantiated' claims that have been proven over and over?

Those 'unsubstantiated' claims that have been proven over and over?
They are unsubstantiated because they haven't been proven. Thats what the word means. You all have serious problems with basic definitions don't you?

Where did the 'legal justice system' prove anything?
Everyday as they go through a process of presenting evidence and adjudicating cases. Not reading biased articles and pretending like that’s enough to prove conspiracy theories. You’re off your rocker

Everyday as they go through a process of presenting evidence and adjudicating cases. Not reading biased articles and pretending like that’s enough to prove conspiracy theories. You’re off your rocker
LOL.......authored by the left, laying out how it was pulled off.

Care to try again?

LOL.......authored by the left, laying out how it was pulled off.

Care to try again?
Stupid and incorrect excuses. How many judges did trump appoint? Do you really think judges are majority democrat or republican? Get real. Rich people lean right for the most part. Your excuses are weak

Forum List

Back