Just wondering

onecut39

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2008
Prior to the campaign Romney was always a fairly liberal guy. I would actually place him a bit to the left of Obama before 2008. Since then I have never seen a candidate shed so many beliefs and positions is so short a time. As one writer said he just seems to really, REALLY, want this job and will say anything to get it. (or at least a chance at it)

Were I a conservative I would be worried. Once elected what would prevent him from shedding his conservative image as as he shed his liberal one?

I can see the headlines now "Romney forms historic coalition with the democrats to pass the new (of course it will be new) Romney agenda."

Think about it conservatives. Wouldn't that be a kick in the ...............

Prior to the campaign Romney was always a fairly liberal guy. I would actually place him a bit to the left of Obama before 2008. Since then I have never seen a candidate shed so many beliefs and positions is so short a time. As one writer said he just seems to really, REALLY, want this job and will say anything to get it. (or at least a chance at it)

Were I a conservative I would be worried. Once elected what would prevent him from shedding his conservative image as as he shed his liberal one?

I can see the headlines now "Romney forms historic coalition with the democrats to pass the new (of course it will be new) Romney agenda."

Think about it conservatives. Wouldn't that be a kick in the ...............

The Governor is much like the ball on the roulette wheel; you never know if he's going to land on black or red.

Which Mitt On ? being conservative | Get To Know Mitt Romney

Forum List

Back