Just went to get a gun....Know why? Biden is making me feel very unsafe

I live in maybe the most peaceful part of the country but here people hate Biden. I mean they loathe him. It was all that " I will finally unify the country" stuff.

Did he? All that red background and Nazi rhetoric . He made fun of Israel and then he wanted to use Israel as the gun example for the Western World.
Guess what?

260,000 firearm permits sought since Oct. 7​

There 's only 7million Jews in the whole country.
Time to take another vacation, ole lazy stupid Pres.
Actually, it's those on the dishonest, reprehensible right who seek to divide Americans with their fear mongering and lies.

Such as the lie President Biden made America 'unsafe.'

And no one is coming for your guns.
Bullshit! That is the mantra of the Leftest scum nowadays.

The Leftest shitheads don't think you should be allowed to own a firearm. Just like the Leftest shitheads in other countries first it will be certain firearms and then it will be all the firearms. Bans, confiscations, registration, oppressive ownership regulations, you name the infringement and the shitheads are for it.

This is about the biggest load of crap I've seen posted...well today anyway. You members of Alt-Right Nation already decide a long time ago (Obama) that there would be no country unified. :)
Biden and his administration have been nothing but 100% supportive of Israel..to the end of drawing the ire of supporters of Palestine. So there goes that narrative.

If you want to buy a gun, go right ahead. That's your right. As is your right to loathe Biden. I'm sure you live in a nice, white, blood red county.
And no one is coming for your guns. In all likelyhood, in the event that it does happen, the people coming for them...will most likely be your neighbors.

Hey....dumb shit....check your democrat party e-mail....

It isn't "Alt-right" anymore......the democrat party smear of republicans is now, "Christian Nationalist." Get on the fucking page....they will not warn you twice....

Hey....dumb shit....check your democrat party e-mail....

It isn't "Alt-right" anymore......the democrat party smear of republicans is now, "Christian Nationalist." Get on the fucking page....they will not warn you twice....
It's Alt-Right. Same belief system since the mid 00's. Just more flavors of extreme and weeding out of anything approaching moderate. :)

I've been thinking of buying another weapon myself with the border open like it is. The affects have not reached this far as much as I can tell, but I'm waiting. My current .22 cal, revolver may not be enough. Then there is the issue of carrying which requires a license here. Thanks Biden.

Forum List

Back