Just went to get a gun....Know why? Biden is making me feel very unsafe

It's Alt-Right. Same belief system since the mid 00's. Just more flavors of extreme and weeding out of anything approaching moderate. :)

Again….the new democrat party smear is “christian nationalist” you dope…..Alt-right is soooo 2021……

Actually, it's those on the dishonest, reprehensible right who seek to divide Americans with their fear mongering and lies.

Such as the lie President Biden made America 'unsafe.'
You are not the judge of whether I am safe or not. Okay, get a hold of your prideful arrogance.

This is about the biggest load of crap I've seen posted...well today anyway. You members of Alt-Right Nation already decide a long time ago (Obama) that there would be no country unified. :)
Biden and his administration have been nothing but 100% supportive of Israel..to the end of drawing the ire of supporters of Palestine. So there goes that narrative.

If you want to buy a gun, go right ahead. That's your right. As is your right to loathe Biden. I'm sure you live in a nice, white, blood red county.
And no one is coming for your guns. In all likelyhood, in the event that it does happen, the people coming for them...will most likely be your neighbors.
This is the way you 'reason' --- are you aware of it
"I'm sure you live in..." No,you are not sure
"in all likelihood" --- there is no basis for likelihood at all.
"will most likely be" -- again sheer plumping of your own postion --- ON WHAT ???

Get some rigor in your postings
1705260363791.png

This is the way you 'reason' --- are you aware of it
"I'm sure you live in..." No,you are not sure
"in all likelihood" --- there is no basis for likelihood at all.
"will most likely be" -- again sheer plumping of your own postion --- ON WHAT ???

Get some rigor in your postings
View attachment 887835
Then post a response that doesn't come off like a teenager who has logged on to their mother's computer without her knowledge.

Yeah, got that covered, neighbor has a small armory But thanks
Your neighbor might be an idiot with no real knowledge of how to properly and safely use a gun - or he might be an expert. Don't take his word for it, though. Try to find an NRA or USCCA course in your area. Once you get a few fundamentals from a good program you will be in a better place to assess what your neighbor can really teach you.

Forum List

Back