Just went to get a gun....Know why? Biden is making me feel very unsafe

Libby von H

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2023
I live in maybe the most peaceful part of the country but here people hate Biden. I mean they loathe him. It was all that " I will finally unify the country" stuff.

Did he? All that red background and Nazi rhetoric . He made fun of Israel and then he wanted to use Israel as the gun example for the Western World.
Guess what?

260,000 firearm permits sought since Oct. 7​

There 's only 7million Jews in the whole country.
Time to take another vacation, ole lazy stupid Pres.

I live in maybe the most peaceful part of the country but here people hate Biden. I mean they loathe him. It was all that " I will finally unify the country" stuff.

Did he? All that red background and Nazi rhetoric . He made fun of Israel and then he wanted to use Israel as the gun example for the Western World.
Guess what?

Good for you! Don't let the left deprive you of your civil rights. But, like the other poster said, make sure you get adequate training and understand the legal obligations.

Guess what?

This is about the biggest load of crap I've seen posted...well today anyway. You members of Alt-Right Nation already decide a long time ago (Obama) that there would be no country unified. :)
Biden and his administration have been nothing but 100% supportive of Israel..to the end of drawing the ire of supporters of Palestine. So there goes that narrative.

If you want to buy a gun, go right ahead. That's your right. As is your right to loathe Biden. I'm sure you live in a nice, white, blood red county.
And no one is coming for your guns. In all likelyhood, in the event that it does happen, the people coming for them...will most likely be your neighbors.

Guess what?

Bless your little heart.

Oh, and it is Fox News, not Biden, that makes you feel unsafe.

Nobody is coming to help you....Arm yourself.

I was looking at the felony indictments brought down this past week in my poduck county and a full half were illegal hispanics for various felony offences from felony DWI, drug charges, assault, to kiddy diddling.

Of course there was the ever present white trash and a couple of black guys.....Mostly drugs.

Guess what?

and were is "here"?............

So what did you get?

i need to know.jpg

Bless your little heart.

Oh, and it is Fox News, not Biden, that makes you feel unsafe.
But I thought global warming was going to destroy the world and Trump was Hillter and going to end democracy.

What happened to that?

Seems like you need a gun as well.

And no one is coming for your guns. In all likelyhood,
Really?
Why does Justice Breyer want to repeal the 2nd Amendment?
in the event that it does happen, the people coming for them...will most likely be your neighbors.
Why would they do that? They have the same guns i do.

Guess what?

Chicken Shit

My mom is 92 and has no need for a gun, never has

Can't answer the question, eh?
Thought not.
Irrelevant. Breyer is retired you meatball. :auiqs.jpg:Your question is irrelevant. He ain't there no more.
Is there some other SC justice who has publicly stated they want to see the 2A repealed??

Answer the question please...(I mean...WTAF!).

Blah....PSA AKs look about like what a US made AK would look like.

AP-5 with side folding brace for the win. ;)

OIP.cDiJMqOUsiFZSngaz05YGQHaEX

That's the P model, I prefer the full-sized AP-5.

Cool gun, but I don't understand the love for compact rifles in a pistol caliber. Yes, the MP5 and clones look cool, but I'll stick with rifle caliber compacts, like my little friend here...

1704907830721.png

It was cheap.

Nice.
I was lucky and already had a baker's dozen HK MP-5 20 and 30 round mags when i bought the AP-5.

The base model is only around 1K now....And the most dependable.

I had the collapsible brace at first and did not care for it so I traded a guy for a side-folder.

It's been 100% with anything i've bothered to feed it.

5_002__2__JPG-1857438.JPG

I also have a Colt PCC upper on a CMMG 9mm lower with a brace, like this one but with a S&B collapsible brace. I did stick a A-1 grip on it as A-2 grips and me don't get along.

R.c51faf69e2c2f0857dc4d91df4bd0d45

It runs just fine too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back