Just so: where do you stand?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I agree with Bill Davis. Any crazy person, crazy Jew or Christian or Muslim or atheist or whatever, who thinks the LGBT got what they deserved at Orlando, better fuck off and step off.

Bill Davis

50 people massacred.

And already, I’m reading about people who think those victims deserved to die, just because they were part of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender community.

Every single one of those people had a Mother and a Father. All of them had grandparents. Many of them had brothers and sisters, and cousins and aunts and uncles. All of them had circles of friends – people they loved and people who love them.
Every single one of those people was part of our community, our society, our culture, our people.
Every single one of those people was a child of the God you believe in.

LGBT people are *not* sub-human.
LGBT people deserve the same rights, privileges and protections as everyone else in this country.
LGBT do not *deserve* to die or be executed.
LGBT people are not second-class citizens.
LGBT people have equal claim to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

This is a time to mourn. Not a time to judge and condemn.

And if anyone – anyone – on my list of friends is privately rejoicing in the slaughter of these men and women, remove yourself from my list. I mean it.

• Banned
I agree with Bill Davis. Any crazy person, crazy Jew or Christian or Muslim or atheist or whatever, who thinks the LGBT got what they deserved at Orlando, better fuck off and step off.

Bill Davis

"50 people massacred.

And already, I’m reading about people who think those victims deserved to die, just because they were part of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender community.

Every single one of those people had a Mother and a Father. All of them had grandparents. Many of them had brothers and sisters, and cousins and aunts and uncles. All of them had circles of friends – people they loved and people who love them.
Every single one of those people was part of our community, our society, our culture, our people.

LGBT people deserve the same rights, privileges and protections as everyone else in this country.

And if anyone – anyone – on my list of friends is privately rejoicing in the slaughter of these men and women, remove yourself from my list. I mean it."
Your link isn't "available right now". I don't know if you are quoting Bill Davis or if the above are your words. Regardless. It's pretty sad that something so obvious needs to be said. Just who are these people who think the victims "deserved to die"?
It opened for me just now.

My avatar shows where I stand.

I disagree with them on a few social issues. But when Radical Islam shows up to MASSACRE fellow Americans who may happen to be gay....I stand with the innocent Americans.

And God Bless the cops who rushed in there to kill the Islamic pig.

Bill Davis

50 people massacred.

And if anyone – anyone – on my list of friends is privately rejoicing in the slaughter of these men and women, remove yourself from my list. I mean it.
Your link isn't "available right now". I don't know if you are quoting Bill Davis or if the above are your words. Regardless. It's pretty sad that something so obvious needs to be said. Just who are these people who think the victims "deserved to die"?
How nice for you.

• Banned

Bill Davis

50 people massacred.

How nice for you.
So we assume you are on the side of the radical islamic pig murderer.

LGBT needs to get serious with these radicals. ........ :thup:

c0130361188ae8ed69b9973513304643-orig

My avatar shows where I stand.

I disagree with them on a few social issues. But when Radical Islam shows up to MASSACRE fellow Americans who may happen to be gay....I stand with the innocent Americans.

And God Bless the cops who rushed in there to kill the Islamic pig.
Uh...no, I heard on local news that the decision was made to storm in three hours later after the shooting started. It is not really an immediate rushing in moron.
"Police responded to calls of a shooting at 2 a.m. Eastern and exchanged gunfire with a shooter inside Pulse, a gay night club. The gunman then took hostages and police entered the club about three hours later, exchanging more gunfire and killing the suspect."
Obama: Shooter who killed 50 in Orlando 'filled with hatred'

Bill Davis

50 people massacred.

Why thats mighty holstein/jersey/gurnsey/charolais/angus of you

Bill Davis

50 people massacred.

How nice for you.
So we assume you are on the side of the radical islamic pig murderer.
You apparently can't read! How sad. Assume all you like, you will anyway.

Bill Davis

50 people massacred.

And if anyone – anyone – on my list of friends is privately rejoicing in the slaughter of men and women, remove yourself from my list. I mean it.
Why thats mighty holstein/jersey/gurnsey/charolais/angus of you
It's all beef to you.

Bill Davis

50 people massacred.

Hello,

Gay people did not deserve this. The only difference between a homosexual and a heterosexual is where they find love. Shame on the Muslims for this evil attack. I stand with decent, hard-working gays who want only to live and love.

garion13a5

Of course these innocent victims didn't deserve to be slaughtered like cattle in a pen. Their loss will be mourned by those who love them.

Because gays, as a class, have made themselves so obnoxious; thought nothing about destroying the lives of others; brought danger into the few private places reserved for women and girl children, my sympathy level is somewhat diminished.

Of course these innocent victims didn't deserve to be slaughtered like cattle in a pen. Their loss will be mourned by those who love them.

Because gays, as a class, have made themselves so obnoxious; thought nothing about destroying the lives of others; brought danger into the few private places reserved for women and girl children, my sympathy level is somewhat diminished.
Those who have opposed gays have become so obnoxious but still never should be slaughtered.

Every American should stand on the side of the rule of law, and oppose bigotry, hate, ignorance, and racism however it manifests – including the unwarranted hatred directed at both gay Americans and Muslim Americans today.

Indeed, the savage, heinous attack in Orlando shares the same root causes as advocating that gay Americans be prohibited from marrying, or that Muslims Americans be compelled to ‘register’ with the government, or that Muslims not be allowed to enter the country, or that transgender Americans should be disadvantaged through force of law.

Ignorance and fear give rise to hate, and hate results in bigotry and racism, and however bigotry and racism are expressed – through acts of government or acts of violence – both are equally repugnant to the rule of law and the fundamental principles of this Nation, both are responsible for the violence in Orlando today, and any form of bigotry and hate directed at gay Americans, Muslim Americans, and transgender Americans should be denounced and in no way sanctioned by government or the law.

I am one of the few people here who is for gay rights and who opposes Islam.

Most of the righties are against both and most of the lefties CLAIM to be for gay rights but refuse to criticize Islamists for their attitudes

I can go to bed tonight with a clear conscience. Can you?

All of the lefties here disclaim jihadist violence, Dogmaphobe.

Very few of the far right proclaim protection for LGBT.

The was no reason for the attack on the gay nightclub.

Because most homo's will eventually die from AID's or some other deadly infection or disease......commit suicide......or end up in prison for child molesting and be killed by other inmates.

So why spend the extra effort to rush their demise? ........ :dunno:

Forum List

Back