Just before his 5th birthday my son found Islam

So--where is the children songs on how to build a suicide pack?

Yep, What I said is FUBAR--but if you train children early, they will make good warriors for the cause of Jehovah/Yahweh/Allah!

Martyrdom
Because God is all powerful and knowing,
you must DIE for him!​

So--where is the children songs on how to build a suicide pack?

Yep, What I said is FUBAR--but if you train children early, they will make good warriors for the cause of Jehovah/Yahweh/Allah!

Martyrdom
Because God is all powerful and knowing,
you must DIE for him!​

I dont know but I found some great Christian ones on how to rape , whore and kill your daughters to please god

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00B3IqCvZdE[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REJ0Qc10iV0&feature=related]YouTube - An Atheist Reads the Bible - 3 - Jephthah[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzUdAndzU3Y&feature=related]YouTube - An Atheist Reads the Bible - 2 - Sticks & Stones[/ame]

I'm a vegitarian, not strick
I do eat beaf, pork, and chicken cause it's yummy

It's simple you fool, if you eat beef, pork and chicken you're not a vegetarian.:cuckoo:

Just like if you don't have dreads, don't smoke huge cannons, wash and work for a white guy, you're not a rasta. :D

Skull: I'm sure your parents are glad you don't have kids. But c'mon, if you make a ton of dough and pay lots of taxes, you're probably paying way more taxes than the average joe with a regular job and a couple of kids anyways, so your beef about that one tax deduction makes no sense... other than you're really really bitter about not having any kids (are you gay?). And btw, I can pay for my kids, not to worry, I just had an inground pool installed for them this summer.:D

You said: "Cow's milk is meant to do one thing and one thing only and that's to make baby cows fat." HA! I've been saying the exact same thing for years to my girlfriend and kids. We actually agree on something!!!!! :ack-1:

But c'mon, a vegetarian diet not as good as a meat diet? You suffer an epic fail trying to defend that. Have you ever seen a fat vegetarian? I've seen exactly 1: Rick Rubin, he produced some Johnny Cash, Beastie Boys... Only fat vegetarian I've ever seen, he must drink more beer than I do.

Plus, meats eaters have WAY stinkier farts. :D

I'm a vegitarian, not strick
I do eat beaf, pork, and chicken cause it's yummy

It's simple you fool, if you eat beef, pork and chicken you're not a vegetarian.:cuckoo:
It's called sarcasm you idiot.

Skull: I'm sure your parents are glad you don't have kids. But c'mon, if you make a ton of dough and pay lots of taxes, you're probably paying way more taxes than the average joe with a regular job and a couple of kids anyways, so your beef about that one tax deduction makes no sense... other than you're really really bitter about not having any kids (are you gay?). And btw, I can pay for my kids, not to worry, I just had an inground pool installed for them this summer.:D

My parents are dead so by definition they cannot have an opinion one way or the other on my chosen life style now can they. And if you do not think unequal taxation is unjust then you must be one of the spread the wealth idiots that infest this board. And tell me why should I be bitter about not having kids when it was my choice?

I do not want kids. I don't like kids. I do not think babies are cute. I have no desire to listen to some mewling child or change hundreds of diapers. I can do what I want, when I want without having to cart a gaggle of kids around. Just Wednesday night, my wife and I decided to go out and listen to some blues in Boston. We left at 6PM had dinner and decided to stay at a nice hotel. We came back at 10 the next morning. Since we own the business we have no boss to deal with. We simply told our employees that we would be in late and to take messages for us. No problem, no planning, no baby sitters.

It's the life style I want. You can have yours.
You said: "Cow's milk is meant to do one thing and one thing only and that's to make baby cows fat." HA! I've been saying the exact same thing for years to my girlfriend and kids. We actually agree on something!!!!! :ack-1:

And yet you let your kids drink milk. Interesting bit of hypocrisy.

But c'mon, a vegetarian diet not as good as a meat diet? You suffer an epic fail trying to defend that. Have you ever seen a fat vegetarian? I've seen exactly 1: Rick Rubin, he produced some Johnny Cash, Beastie Boys... Only fat vegetarian I've ever seen, he must drink more beer than I do.

Plus, meats eaters have WAY stinkier farts. :D

You can deny the evolution of our physiology all you want. We as a species have been hunter gatherers for millions of years. Agriculture on the other hand is about 10,000 years old. And in that 10,000 years agriculture has been one of the most destructive forces on the planet.

And there is only one mechanism for being fat and that is eating more calories than you burn. It really doesn't matter what you eat but how much you eat as far as weight gain or loss is concerned. Being balanced and healthy is another issue.

You're already suffering unequal taxation, you pay more because you make more, even though you're still only one person that uses the same amount of services as a poor person, you should be more pissed at that.
You can have your lonely, pointless lifestyle too, just don't attack people who have kids, like I said, you pay more in taxes because you make more than the average joe, not because they have kids and you don't, so stop whining about other people's kids, you bitter, jealous old man.
As for vegetarianism being worse than a meat diet, you're an idiot, what else is there to say?

As for topspin, I don't think he can spell sarcasm, let alone know what it is. :D

You're already suffering unequal taxation, you pay more because you make more, even though you're still only one person that uses the same amount of services as a poor person, you should be more pissed at that.

You haven't been posting here very long so you cannot know my position on taxation. I am for a flat tax period. Those who make more will pay more no matter what tax system you use. it's simple mathematics. But the giving of tax breaks for arbitrary reasons is not just. If you can't see that then you need to get your eyes checked. I've made the argument that if another couple with my exact same income had a gaggle of brats that they would get a tax break that I didn't get merely because they chose to breed. It doesn't matter what your income is the granting of tax breaks to some and not to others is unjust. BTW I'm all for getting rid of the mortgage interest deduction too. It is unjust that renters do not get a deduction if they choose not to buy a house.

You can have your lonely, pointless lifestyle too, just don't attack people who have kids, like I said, you pay more in taxes because you make more than the average joe, not because they have kids and you don't, so stop whining about other people's kids, you bitter, jealous old man.

I am not lonely. Never have been. You can't overcome your brainwashing that children make your life complete. It's really sad that you need to fill a void in your life with children.

As for vegetarianism being worse than a meat diet, you're an idiot, what else is there to say?

That's your opinion. I have over 6 million years of evolutionary history backing up my stance.

As for topspin, I don't think he can spell sarcasm, let alone know what it is. :D

Yeah blame others for your failure to grasp simple literary devices.

LOL, man you're one bitter human.

Like you admit, you get a tax deduction that a renter with 2 kids doesn't get. So you come out way ahead anyways. Your attacks on children is not only childish, but shows how bitter you are that you never had kids, no matter how much you say you're not lonely. I never said it filled a void in my life, but it adds an extra wonderful dimension to life.

What does 6 million years have to do with vegetarianism? You might as well say that a flat earth is better because we didn't discover that it's round until 500 years ago, so 6 million years thinking it's flat is better.

You can't even tell that topspin is a major doofus and wouldn't recognize your simple literary device even if you drove over his foot with it. :lol:

eots,

Mocking Islam and making disparaging remarks about Muslims will not help the peace process. This so-called war against Islam being waged by the USA will be lost, it can not be won. The first sign of the pending defeat was the retreat from Iraq which is still under way - it was and is very reminiscent of the Vietnam retreat in 1974. The USA has lost another war and in the process over 4000 Americans and 200,000 Iraqis have been slaughtered to appease Haliburton and Bush, Junior.

LOL, man you're one bitter human.

Like you admit, you get a tax deduction that a renter with 2 kids doesn't get. So you come out way ahead anyways. Your attacks on children is not only childish, but shows how bitter you are that you never had kids, no matter how much you say you're not lonely. I never said it filled a void in my life, but it adds an extra wonderful dimension to life.

And I would not complain one bit if the mortgage deduction was abolished but you breeders would whine if you lost your brat deduction. And I have not attacked any children unless you are counted as a child that is.

Get over your self righteousness. Not everyone wants kids. You have them for one reason and one reason only. You need some kind of validation for your pathetic life and you think that spreading your DNA somehow makes you immortal. You're not doing it because you love kids because there are plenty of kids who need to be looked after without you adding to our already overblown population. You have kids for your own selfish reasons.

What does 6 million years have to do with vegetarianism? You might as well say that a flat earth is better because we didn't discover that it's round until 500 years ago, so 6 million years thinking it's flat is better.

Figure it out. We evolved as omnivores which means our physiology evolved to work optimally with a diet that includes animal fats and proteins. It's a simple concept that you don't understand.

Vegans are usually deficient in vitamin B12.

Even a vegan promoting organization admits it. http://www.veganhealth.org/articles/everyvegan

Very low B12 intakes can cause anemia and nervous system damage.

The only reliable vegan sources of B12 are foods fortified with B12 (including some plant milks, some soy products and some breakfast cereals) and B12 supplements. Vitamin B12, whether in supplements, fortified foods, or animal products, comes from micro-organisms.

Most vegans consume enough B12 to avoid anemia and nervous system damage, but many do not get enough to minimize potential risk of heart disease or pregnancy complications.

An essential vitamin is missing from your diet unless it is added artificially, so tell me how your animal free diet is better again.

You can't even tell that topspin is a major doofus and wouldn't recognize your simple literary device even if you drove over his foot with it. :lol:

All I know is the you can't recognize sarcasm when you see it and that you're projecting your own inadequacies onto others.

Last edited:
Skank Pinko,

Are you sterile or impotent? Could it be that this is why you are so bitter.............

Skank Pinko,

Are you sterile or impotent? Could it be that this is why you are so bitter.............

If I'm bitter because I choose not to have kids, how bitter are your pedophile priests who are told they can't have their own kids to molest?

Skank,

You aren't bitter you're impotent. You can tell us , we are your friends.

Skull, so you're just pissed at people getting deductions for their kids when you get a bigger one for your mortgage? And you don't think you're bitter for having no swimmers to get the job done? We can feel the rage.

You're right though, there's still time for you to adopt and help an orphan or two. You could turn all that rage into love.

Ok, so tell me, how is taking a simple vitamin worse than eating hormone and anti-biotic enhanced animal fat. Or depleting the fish in the oceans. This should be good. :D
Btw, ever see how hot dogs are made? :ack-1: Chickens slaughtered? :eek:

I'll leave topspin alone, he's at least tryin'. :D

eots,

Mocking Islam and making disparaging remarks about Muslims will not help the peace process. This so-called war against Islam being waged by the USA will be lost, it can not be won. The first sign of the pending defeat was the retreat from Iraq which is still under way - it was and is very reminiscent of the Vietnam retreat in 1974. The USA has lost another war and in the process over 4000 Americans and 200,000 Iraqis have been slaughtered to appease Haliburton and Bush, Junior.

Riiiiiiiiight..............so the thread you started about the mosque was done by your evil twin?

Your hypocracy is glaring Puke On.

BTW, nice avi, are you FINALLY admitting Bent Dick/Rat Singer is a Nazi?

Being a meat eater is being part of the problem, doesn't matter if you raise the cow yourself or not. Like you don't eat out at say.... McDonald's? A steak house? Buy steaks in a grocery store sometimes? ...

You're the one who is fixated on not paying for schools... with your taxes because you're bitter that you never had any kids.

My kids are an awesome part of my life, you're just jealous.

I never eat at McDonald's or any other fast food swill joint. When I do eat out (which is rare because I love to cook and am very good at it) I invariably order fish, never beef or chicken because usually fish and seafood are less processed than beef or poultry.

I will guarantee you that my diet is far more healthy and complete than is yours.

And FYI I chose to have a vasectomy when I was 25 because I didn't want kids. There is no regret or bitterness in that decision. And all I want is for you to pay for your own kids. Why is it you think I should pay for them? I'm not asking you to pay for anything in my life am I?

Childless people have no one to leave their money to, wtf does it matter how big the pile is when you die? You're helping society as whole, your nut slice has really damaged your sense of community. And btw, if you can't figure out how to pay less taxes than some ordinary knob with 2 kids, maybe you should hire an accountant, or at least a better one. :D

Also btw, eating fish is contributing to the depletion of the oceans and destruction of marine habitat, but I guess a selfish guy like you doesn't care what the next generation has to deal with. Bon apetit!

And even saying that a meat based diet is better than a vegetarian one shows how ignorant you are.

You're being remarkably selfish, with all that breeding - you do realize that you're dumbing down the gene pool, don't you?

How about you mind your own fucking business about people who choose not to have children. You haven't done anything special or clever by reproducing.

You should add to your Internet Filter religious contents. If it's a software, or router controlled by software which works with keywords, you could add religious catchwords to that filter. A child should only be in contact with religious information through school education.
Once 18 the child can seek his own way.

Skull, so you're just pissed at people getting deductions for their kids when you get a bigger one for your mortgage? And you don't think you're bitter for having no swimmers to get the job done? We can feel the rage.

You're projecting again. I have a level of freedom in my life that you can only dream about.

You're right though, there's still time for you to adopt and help an orphan or two. You could turn all that rage into love.

No thanks.

Ok, so tell me, how is taking a simple vitamin worse than eating hormone and anti-biotic enhanced animal fat. Or depleting the fish in the oceans. This should be good. :D

You were the one ranting about how healthy your vegan diet is and the fact is that it is not healthy at all. If you have to take artificial supplements then your diet is not sufficient for optimum health. Period.

And I don't eat hormone laced meats. I know exactly what's in my meat and poultry products because I buy them locally from farmers I know or I get fresh game meats like venison and pheasant from my friends that hunt and not from some production line slaughter house. And the few fish I eat every year are not depleting the oceans. Most of the seafood I eat is farm raised. Mussels, scallops etc. I don't eat large fish such as tuna or swordfish.

I don't eat any processed food so hot dogs are not part of my diet.

You're projecting again. I have a level of freedom in my life that you can only dream about.

No thanks.

You were the one ranting about how healthy your vegan diet is and the fact is that it is not healthy at all. If you have to take artificial supplements then your diet is not sufficient for optimum health. Period.

And I don't eat hormone laced meats. I know exactly what's in my meat and poultry products because I buy them locally from farmers I know or I get fresh game meats like venison and pheasant from my friends that hunt and not from some production line slaughter house. And the few fish I eat every year are not depleting the oceans. Most of the seafood I eat is farm raised. Mussels, scallops etc. I don't eat large fish such as tuna or swordfish.

I don't eat any processed food so hot dogs are not part of my diet.

You're totally full of stinkier shit. Like you never eat at a restaurant or buy meat at a grocery store. Didn't you just say you went out to eat in Boston? Eating fish also means you're part of the problem. Farmed fish is also bad for the environment and your health. read up on it, it could do you some good, you could live a longer pointless life.

Because I take vitamins my vegetarian diet isn't healthy and I should switch to meat? You're a fucking ignorant dumbass.:cuckoo::lol:

Good thing you never had kids (even though you would have wanted to, otherwise you wouldn't be so bitter towards parents and children), the US has enough dumbasses already. :rofl:

Forum List

Back