Just before his 5th birthday my son found Islam

Do your kid a favor and throw your TV in the dumpster.

Skull's just jealous that you have a child. :D

Not at all. I just don't want my tax dollars going to support some other boob tube watching idiot who can't think for himself. Like you and your moron rug rats.

So what about people on medicaid? Your tax dollars are going to fund health care for poor people. Or schools, more tax dollars of yours.

Skull's just jealous that you have a child. :D

Not at all. I just don't want my tax dollars going to support some other boob tube watching idiot who can't think for himself. Like you and your moron rug rats.

So what about people on medicaid? Your tax dollars are going to fund health care for poor people. Or schools, more tax dollars of yours.

how do you equate me telling a person that their kid would be better off if it didn't spend hours a day in front of the idiot box to me being jealous?

And FYI I'm no fan of medicaid and if I don't have kids in school, I think I should pay less towards the upkeep of those schools than someone with a bunch of kids who actually use the schools.

how do you equate me telling a person that their kid would be better off if it didn't spend hours a day in front of the idiot box to me being jealous?

And FYI I'm no fan of medicaid and if I don't have kids in school, I think I should pay less towards the upkeep of those schools than someone with a bunch of kids who actually use the schools.

So then how do poor people go to school if they can't pay extra so you can hoard more money for no reason?

Because you're just trying to be mean to the kid by taking away the tv, because you have no clue what it's like having one, and you're jealous of him so you want him to be mean to his kid as well.

So then how do poor people go to school if they can't pay extra so you can hoard more money for no reason?

Because you're just trying to be mean to the kid by taking away the tv, because you have no clue what it's like having one, and you're jealous of him so you want him to be mean to his kid as well.

Maybe people should be responsible and only have as many kids as they can afford.

And you actually believe that not letting a kid watch the boob tube is being mean?

My god you are a pussy.

Maybe people should be responsible and only have as many kids as they can afford.

And you actually believe that not letting a kid watch the boob tube is being mean?

My god you are a pussy.

there can be a great difference in a child being able to explore and make choices on media that interest them and it being spoon fed programing from a television ...with this thing I like to call "internet" there are endless choices of entertaining , educational and interactive media that one can explore .. perhaps you should check it out one day

My god you are a pussy.

A poossy is someone who wants to throw the tv out, it probably scares you. I never said let the kid watch all day and night, but some is ok.

You're not answering the question: should poor people not have access to education or health care?

PS maybe if you gave them free condoms, the poor wouldn't have so many kids.

It is the parents responsibility to teach the child/children the truth. At four years old they do not have the maturity to make their own choice. If you fail to teach them the truth you have failed.

My god you are a pussy.

A poossy is someone who wants to throw the tv out, it probably scares you. I never said let the kid watch all day and night, but some is ok.

You're not answering the question: should poor people not have access to education or health care?

PS maybe if you gave them free condoms, the poor wouldn't have so many kids.

So now I'm responsible for your birth control?

You are pathetic.

So Skull, you're so concerned about keeping as much money for yourself as you can, what happens to your dough when you die, since you have no kids? Want to leave it all to my kids?

PS Giving them free condoms would actually make for less poor people, so you'd save more taxes not educating... them. Or is that too hard for you to figure out?

It is the parents responsibility to teach the child/children the truth. At four years old they do not have the maturity to make their own choice. If you fail to teach them the truth you have failed.

first you must teach them truth can be a relative thing...truth is often
no more than an agreed upon collective illusion...

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives.
Albert Einstein

So Skull, you're so concerned about keeping as much money for yourself as you can, what happens to your dough when you die, since you have no kids? Want to leave it all to my kids?

PS Giving them free condoms would actually make for less poor people, so you'd save more taxes not educating... them. Or is that too hard for you to figure out?

My money will go where I say it will go when I expire. And don't worry none of it will go to you or your brats.

And passing out free birth control has done nothing to staunch the breeding of poor people and idiots. If it had, welfare would be obsolete.

My money will go where I say it will go when I expire. And don't worry none of it will go to you or your brats.

And passing out free birth control has done nothing to staunch the breeding of poor people and idiots. If it had, welfare would be obsolete.

So c'mon, enlighten me to where your money will go when you die, since you're such a generous guy.

First off, there's a LOT better programming on the television if you watch it like I do.

During the day, it's generally kept on news, but if there is something on Science, Discovery, History Channel, History Channel International, National Geographic, then I'll watch it. PBS even, if theres something good on like last weekend when Alan Alda was hosting a show called "The Human Spark".

Worth watching actually, you'll learn a LOT about people, interactions and how your brain works.

Last night, the Science Channel had 2 programs on the human brain, and BOTH WERE EXCELLENT! They actually proved telepathy is real (although I've known that all my life, which is why I teach it to anyone who wants to know).

It's watching the mind rotting crap like American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, Jersey Shore, and all that other crap that gives television a bad name.

Incidentally, as far as the OP? Anyone remember about 4 or 5 years ago when the Muslims were using kids programming (they even had a fake Mickey Mouse) as a way to promote jihad among the children?

Music is very powerful stuff, especially for infants, so double check the lullaby Eots, they may be trying to recruit you child.

Oh......by the way........another thing? Kids are now using sounds as a way to get high. Wonder if that lullaby has some kind of subliminal message encoded in it?

So c'mon, enlighten me to where your money will go when you die, since you're such a generous guy.

I have a couple charities in mind.

HOME | Vital Ground | Protecting Habitat and Landscape Linkages for Grizzly Bears and other Wildlife

CWWC - Home

The latest news on animal welfare and animal cruelty

HOME | Vital Ground | Protecting Habitat and Landscape Linkages for Grizzly Bears and other Wildlife

CWWC - Home

You could start now by becoming a vegetarian. Most of the cruelty to animals is done in the human food industry.
You could also think of poor people not as dumb humans but as really smart animals, then you wouldn't mind helping them out.

CWWC - Home

You could start now by becoming a vegetarian. Most of the cruelty to animals is done in the human food industry.
You could also think of poor people not as dumb humans but as really smart animals, then you wouldn't mind helping them out.

I buy locally grown poultry and beef products from a farm nearby. I grow a lot of my own vegetables and I'm thinking about getting a few chickens next year for eggs.

And I like animals better than people so as far as my money is concerned, people ain't getting any.

Forum List

Back