Just before his 5th birthday my son found Islam

Hister,

Must you use foul and abusive language...can you not express yourself in a civil fashion ?

I never eat at McDonald's or any other fast food swill joint. When I do eat out (which is rare because I love to cook and am very good at it) I invariably order fish, never beef or chicken because usually fish and seafood are less processed than beef or poultry.

I will guarantee you that my diet is far more healthy and complete than is yours.

And FYI I chose to have a vasectomy when I was 25 because I didn't want kids. There is no regret or bitterness in that decision. And all I want is for you to pay for your own kids. Why is it you think I should pay for them? I'm not asking you to pay for anything in my life am I?

Childless people have no one to leave their money to, wtf does it matter how big the pile is when you die? You're helping society as whole, your nut slice has really damaged your sense of community. And btw, if you can't figure out how to pay less taxes than some ordinary knob with 2 kids, maybe you should hire an accountant, or at least a better one. :D

Also btw, eating fish is contributing to the depletion of the oceans and destruction of marine habitat, but I guess a selfish guy like you doesn't care what the next generation has to deal with. Bon apetit!

And even saying that a meat based diet is better than a vegetarian one shows how ignorant you are.

You're being remarkably selfish, with all that breeding - you do realize that you're dumbing down the gene pool, don't you?

How about you mind your own fucking business about people who choose not to have children. You haven't done anything special or clever by reproducing.

Yeah right you wanna be author............what's your reason for not having kids, you recognized your own ineptitude?

BTW Skull and Hister, Cali Twit has never had anything useful to say, with her it's all insults and one point rhetoric (kinda like Palin).

Skull, so you're just pissed at people getting deductions for their kids when you get a bigger one for your mortgage? And you don't think you're bitter for having no swimmers to get the job done? We can feel the rage.

You're projecting again. I have a level of freedom in my life that you can only dream about.

No thanks.

Ok, so tell me, how is taking a simple vitamin worse than eating hormone and anti-biotic enhanced animal fat. Or depleting the fish in the oceans. This should be good. :D
Btw, ever see how hot dogs are made? :ack-1: Chickens slaughtered? :eek:

You were the one ranting about how healthy your vegan diet is and the fact is that it is not healthy at all. If you have to take artificial supplements then your diet is not sufficient for optimum health. Period.

And I don't eat hormone laced meats. I know exactly what's in my meat and poultry products because I buy them locally from farmers I know or I get fresh game meats like venison and pheasant from my friends that hunt and not from some production line slaughter house. And the few fish I eat every year are not depleting the oceans. Most of the seafood I eat is farm raised. Mussels, scallops etc. I don't eat large fish such as tuna or swordfish.

I don't eat any processed food so hot dogs are not part of my diet.

You're totally full of stinkier shit. Like you never eat at a restaurant or buy meat at a grocery store. Didn't you just say you went out to eat in Boston? Eating fish also means you're part of the problem. Farmed fish is also bad for the environment and your health. read up on it, it could do you some good, you could live a longer pointless life.

You assume I ate meat? FYI I had a salad and baked potato. I told you I don't eat meat every day. I didn't say i ate farmed fish. I said I ate farmed mussels. Mussels are not fish.

I have not bought meat from a supermarket in 10 years. In fact I buy very little food from the supermarket because it's impossible to know where it came from and what's been done to it. I grow my own vegetables and have fruit trees and berry bushes on my property.

Because I take vitamins my vegetarian diet isn't healthy and I should switch to meat? You're a fucking ignorant dumbass.:cuckoo::lol:

Your diet is not promoting optimum health. Face it if you are chronically deficient in essential vitamins then your diet is not healthy. I take no vitamin supplements, not one. I don't need to because my diet is completely balanced.

I get about 20% of my calories from meat or eggs, 10% from grains and the rest from vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds.

Good thing you never had kids (even though you would have wanted to, otherwise you wouldn't be so bitter towards parents and children), the US has enough dumbasses already. :rofl:

There you go projecting again. And I 'm not bitter. You are threatened by anyone who doesn't conform to what you think is the norm.

Why are you so pissed off about me telling you to pay your own way? If you wanted kids for purely unselfish reasons then you should be happy to pay for them.

Last edited:
Childless people have no one to leave their money to, wtf does it matter how big the pile is when you die? You're helping society as whole, your nut slice has really damaged your sense of community. And btw, if you can't figure out how to pay less taxes than some ordinary knob with 2 kids, maybe you should hire an accountant, or at least a better one. :D

Also btw, eating fish is contributing to the depletion of the oceans and destruction of marine habitat, but I guess a selfish guy like you doesn't care what the next generation has to deal with. Bon apetit!

And even saying that a meat based diet is better than a vegetarian one shows how ignorant you are.

You're being remarkably selfish, with all that breeding - you do realize that you're dumbing down the gene pool, don't you?

How about you mind your own fucking business about people who choose not to have children. You haven't done anything special or clever by reproducing.

Yeah right you wanna be author............what's your reason for not having kids, you recognized your own ineptitude?

BTW Skull and Hister, Cali Twit has never had anything useful to say, with her it's all insults and one point rhetoric (kinda like Palin).

Still obsessed with me, I see. Bless you for caring about my reasons for not having children but, honey, it really isn't your business. Get your own life and don't worry so much about mine.... I'm fine.... I'm actually better than fine.

It's still not very animal friendly. You're a hypocrite, but you probably already knew that. :D

There is nothing cruel about eating an animal. It's the natural order of things.

If you want to talk about what's been horrible for the planet and nature in general look at agribusiness.

Natural order? Isn't the natural order for adults to have kids?

I agree about agribusiness. First of all, a good chunk goes to feed animals and if everyone was a vegetarian, we'd have more than enough food to feed the whole world, pollution would be lessened... And if somehow, someone could nuke Monsanto. :D
But to say that there's nothing cruel about killing an animal when you don't have to is just plain ignorant.

Retard ALERT. You are aware that due to previous generations and the current one that a large chunk of the predators have been eliminated in a lot of places around the globe? That if we did not eat animals and selectively kill others because4 of over population a lot of animals would die very horrible deaths from starvation and other things like diseases from over population?

That humans are OMNIVORES? We are designed to eat meat? In fact with out meat we have dietary problems that are not easily fixed as a true vegetarian?

That in places where hunting has been banned or curtailed with in a couple years the Game Management people4 have to run controlled kills to thin out over populated animals?

Sarge, thanks for the retard alert, although we would have figured out that you were here anyways. So we need to control animal populations by killing them otherwise some will die? Hmmm.

CGirl, you barren too? You sure you're not skull's wife? :D

Thick Skull P: You really expect us to believe that you drove all the way to Boston, then went to a nice restaurant and had only a salad and a baked potato? :rofl::rofl::rofl: That's even dumber than saying that I'd be better off eating meat, like seriously, get a grip on reality.

Like I said before, you've shown yourself to be bitter because although you enjoy a very healthy tax cut for your mortgage, you begrudge an apartment dwelling parent for a much smaller deduction for their kids. Sure, you advocate that all deductions should be wiped out, well a) you've already stepped in the bucket of bitterness poo, and b) ain't gonna happen,so try to get a good grip on reality.

Sarge, thanks for the retard alert, although we would have figured out that you were here anyways. So we need to control animal populations by killing them otherwise some will die? Hmmm.

CGirl, you barren too? You sure you're not skull's wife? :D

Thick Skull P: You really expect us to believe that you drove all the way to Boston, then went to a nice restaurant and had only a salad and a baked potato? :rofl::rofl::rofl: That's even dumber than saying that I'd be better off eating meat, like seriously, get a grip on reality.

Like I said before, you've shown yourself to be bitter because although you enjoy a very healthy tax cut for your mortgage, you begrudge an apartment dwelling parent for a much smaller deduction for their kids. Sure, you advocate that all deductions should be wiped out, well a) you've already stepped in the bucket of bitterness poo, and b) ain't gonna happen,so try to get a good grip on reality.

You expect me to believe you're a vegan and yet you allow your kids to drink milk?

FYI kids are even more sensitive to vitamin deficiencies than adults. If you really loved your kids you wouldn't force them to eat a diet deficient in essential nutrients.

And I don't ever remember telling you how much of a mortgage deduction I get so how can you know it's more than the brat deduction plus all the tax credits available to breeders. Consider that I am probably in a higher tax bracket than the person in your example and do the math. I still pay more towards public services for a lot of people's children than do their parents.

And we didn't go to Boston to eat. We went to listen to some live blues and to have a couple drinks. The meal was ancillary. And btw we had the business pick up the tab because we called it a corporate directors meeting.

You really need to stop assuming so much. It makes you look like an ass.

C'mon man, who goes anywhere and has a baked potato and a salad? Especially when you're drinking. If that's actually true, you are a doofus. :lol:

Never said i was a vegan, you're just hoping (projecting?) that I am, so the milk thing would make you're argument even make any sense. Plus, you'll NEVER be able to make an argument that a meat diet is better, you can try though, it's funny. :D

No, if you're in a higher tax bracket, you pay more tax period. It's not to pay for other people's kids. Now you're grasping at straws, you bitter old coot.

C'mon man, who goes anywhere and has a baked potato and a salad? Especially when you're drinking. If that's actually true, you are a doofus. :lol:

Never said i was a vegan, you're just hoping (projecting?) that I am, so the milk thing would make you're argument even make any sense. Plus, you'll NEVER be able to make an argument that a meat diet is better, you can try though, it's funny. :D

No, if you're in a higher tax bracket, you pay more tax period. It's not to pay for other people's kids. Now you're grasping at straws, you bitter old coot.

If you use any animal products at all then you're part of the problem. Or so you say. So you are a part of the problem.

And how far from Boston do you think I live? I'm only about 40 miles away. that might seem like a long distance to you but to me it's a short ride.

So your not even really a vegetarian you just say you are. You spout hypocrisy because like most so called vegetarians, you live in denial.

You agree that your diet is insufficient and that you have to take artificial supplements to be healthy and you still say your diet is the best? Denial.

A balanced diet that includes animal fats and proteins is what allowed humans to evolve. If humans were not omnivores throughout our evolutionary history, we would not exist as the species we are today. You deny that too. I guess for you ignorance is truly bliss.

And where do you think the additional taxes I pay go if not to government services? The same government services that are used more by breeders and their kids than by me so my additional taxes subsidize them.

Last edited:

If you use any animal products at all then you're part of the problem. Or so you say. So you are a part of the problem.

And how far from Boston do you think I live? I'm only about 40 miles away. that might seem like a long distance to you but to me it's a short ride.

So your not even really a vegetarian you just say you are. You spout hypocrisy because like most so called vegetarians, you live in denial.

You agree that your diet is insufficient and that you have to take artificial supplements to be healthy and you still say your diet is the best? Denial.

A balanced diet that includes animal fats and proteins is what allowed humans to evolve. If humans were not omnivores throughout our evolutionary history, we would not exist as the species we are today. You deny that too. I guess for you ignorance is truly bliss.

And where do you think the additional taxes I pay go if not to government services? The same government services that are used more by breeders and their kids than by me so my additional taxes subsidize them.

Buddy, buy yourself a dictionary and look up the definition of vegetarian. :lol:

So you've never taken vitamins? I also used to take them when I ate meat about 20 years ago. So now you're a nutrition expert and know for a fact that you eat an absolutely balanced diet? Man are you ever full of shit.
You'll also never convinced any sane person that a meat diet is better than a vegetarian one, you suffer a total epic fail on that, just give it up, although it is fun to watch you make a fool out of yourself by arguing for a meat based diet.
When I was a lad working as a waiter, we'd have peeps come in once and a while and have just a baked potato and salad, it was always the biggest losers. :lol:

Now you're just making shit up about the taxes, nice to know that you've given up your infantile rant about parents and kids, now it's just your overall taxes that are paying for others' kids? You're also paying a bigger percentage of the bombs that are being dropped on people around the world, but I'm sure that doesn't bother you. You're still fixated on other people's kids. You poor lonely bitter fool. I feel sorry for you.

Buddy, buy yourself a dictionary and look up the definition of vegetarian. :lol:

Vegetarian | Define Vegetarian at Dictionary.com

a person who does not eat or does not believe in eating meat, fish, fowl, or, in some cases, any food derived from animals, as eggs or cheese, but subsists on vegetables, fruits, nuts, grain, etc.

You mean that definition?

So you've never taken vitamins? I also used to take them when I ate meat about 20 years ago. So now you're a nutrition expert and know for a fact that you eat an absolutely balanced diet? Man are you ever full of shit.

The last time i took vitamins I was in my 20s and fell for the same crap you now believe about being a vegetarian. I was a vegetarian for over 5 years. I was never healthy, I had less strength and stamina.

I added meat back into my diet and felt great. But I do not eat just any meat. I do not eat meat from any grain fed animals.

You'll also never convinced any sane person that a meat diet is better than a vegetarian one, you suffer a total epic fail on that, just give it up, although it is fun to watch you make a fool out of yourself by arguing for a meat based diet.

You don't read what I post do you? My total caloric intake is only 20% from meat, fowl, or eggs, 10% from grains and 70% vegetables, fruits nuts and seeds.

It is a completely balanced diet.

When I was a lad working as a waiter, we'd have peeps come in once and a while and have just a baked potato and salad, it was always the biggest losers. :lol:

So people who eat a meatless meal are now losers? Make up your mind. You can't have it both ways.

Now you're just making shit up about the taxes, nice to know that you've given up your infantile rant about parents and kids, now it's just your overall taxes that are paying for others' kids? You're also paying a bigger percentage of the bombs that are being dropped on people around the world, but I'm sure that doesn't bother you. You're still fixated on other people's kids. You poor lonely bitter fool. I feel sorry for you.

If a higher percentage of my taxes goes to government services such as education and I do not get a tax break for having brats that use public education, then I am subsidizing those children. If I pay higher property taxes than someone with a gaggle of kids then I pay more to support schools than they do even if I do not use the schools do I not? And if I pay more to fund public education than the breeders pay am I not subsidizing those children?

You're the one fixated on me choosing not to have kids since you were the one to first bring up the subject in this thread. Let me refresh your memory

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/128825-just-before-his-5th-birthday-my-son-found-islam-2.html#post2619576

And if as you say you don't even live in this country, what makes you such an expert on my taxes and where they go?

Do me a favor and stick to writing about what you know. If you do that we will never hear from you again because you obviously don't know shit.

Feisty little meat eater. :lol:

In one of your quoted definitions you wrote: "or, in some cases, any food derived from animals, as eggs or cheese". What's the matter, don't even understand what you write yourself? Not the first time. :lol:

Ok, if you eat meat the way you say you do, (and it's unlikely, you sound like you're totally making it up as you go along, lol), don't eat ANY hormone/antibiotic enhanced meat, and ALL the animals you eat aren't killed in a slaughterhouse-gross way and are free range and all that, then you're at least eating better than most people (but would be still better not eating any meat because as one example, your colon is constantly lined with rotting animals that you carry around with you every day, sounds lovely, doesn't it?).
And you're really much too aggressive to not be eating any jacked up meat.:D or not be bitter :rofl:

Just because you suffered an epic fail as a vegetarian, doesn't mean every one will.

No, just the baked potato and salad losers. :D

So if a guy takes the bus, he should be pissed off that his taxes are going to pay for the highways you used to drive to Boston? Man, every one would have their own beef in that case. You were just obviously bitter about not having kids, c'mon man, just give it up and admit it, you know deep down that it's true. And you'll feel better. I'm here to help.

Feisty little meat eater. :lol:

In one of your quoted definitions you wrote: "or, in some cases, any food derived from animals, as eggs or cheese". What's the matter, don't even understand what you write yourself? Not the first time. :lol:

Ok, if you eat meat the way you say you do, (and it's unlikely, you sound like you're totally making it up as you go along, lol), don't eat ANY hormone/antibiotic enhanced meat, and ALL the animals you eat aren't killed in a slaughterhouse-gross way and are free range and all that, then you're at least eating better than most people (but would be still better not eating any meat because as one example, your colon is constantly lined with rotting animals that you carry around with you every day, sounds lovely, doesn't it?).
And you're really much too aggressive to not be eating any jacked up meat.:D or not be bitter :rofl:

Just because you suffered an epic fail as a vegetarian, doesn't mean every one will.

No, just the baked potato and salad losers. :D

So if a guy takes the bus, he should be pissed off that his taxes are going to pay for the highways you used to drive to Boston? Man, every one would have their own beef in that case. You were just obviously bitter about not having kids, c'mon man, just give it up and admit it, you know deep down that it's true. And you'll feel better. I'm here to help.

Then enlighten me as to your reasons for breeding.

Then make a convincing argument as to how having a rug rat will make my life better.

If you can.

And the person who rides the bus pays a fare to ride that bus. That fare goes to the public coffers. So he is paying for that service. If the man riding the bus does not have a car then he does not pay tolls and gas taxes that are used to fund roads. That is an equitable situation. Tell me why shouldn't everyone who uses government services pay for the services they use and not have to pay for services they don't use? If I have no kids in public schools, why should I pay to support that government service? If people have their kids in private school, why should their taxes pay for a service they don't use?

And I didn't fail as a vegetarian. In fact I ate nothing but raw, unprocessed food for 5 years. But my physical training suffered. It was clear that my declining performance was due to a deficient diet. I read dozens of books on nutrition and physiology and came to the conclusion that a diet that includes meat is optimal.

Since we started mass agriculture we have been feeding animals grain rather than allowing them to graze as they are meant to. That has produced a myriad of problems for both the animals and those that consume them. I do not contribute to that problem and I pay a premium for the high quality grass fed meat I choose to eat.

My diet is in line with the diet our hunter gatherer ancestors ate even if i do eat less meat than our ancestors did. it is the diet that made us humans what we are; the diet we are meant to follow.

Last edited:
Why did I have kids? Because it was something that I wanted to experience and it's enhanced my life having 2 beautiful, smart girls. Maybe I wouldn't be saying the same thing if they were born with a ton of problems, and who knows, maybe they'll end up killing me one day, but so far, so good. :D
Oh yeah, and my beautiful girlfriend said she'd leave me if I didn't want any. :lol:

How would children make your life better? Well first off, you wouldn't be so bitter about not having any.:D It's been a great experience for me, but may or my not be for you, who knows until you do it? I mean if you really really hate kids, don't have any for sure, but you seem just bitter towards kids and parents, I don't feel any actual hate.
My bro was 45 when he had his first, it's never too late, even to adopt and help nurture a kid or two. JUST THINK OF THOSE TAX DEDUCTIONS!!!! :ack-1:

Everyone pays into the same government pot, it would be a mess if everyone paid for only what they used, and then who pays for the military? And the bus riders fare in most cities doesn't even cover the whole cost of public transport, just like gas taxes usually go into general revenue, not to a special fund for highways.

Why did I have kids? Because it was something that I wanted to experience and it's enhanced my life having 2 beautiful, smart girls. Maybe I wouldn't be saying the same thing if they were born with a ton of problems, and who knows, maybe they'll end up killing me one day, but so far, so good. :D
Oh yeah, and my beautiful girlfriend said she'd leave me if I didn't want any. :lol:

Purely selfish reasons. Not to mention that you're pussy whipped.

How would children make your life better? Well first off, you wouldn't be so bitter about not having any.:D It's been a great experience for me, but may or my not be for you, who knows until you do it? I mean if you really really hate kids, don't have any for sure, but you seem just bitter towards kids and parents, I don't feel any actual hate.
My bro was 45 when he had his first, it's never too late, even to adopt and help nurture a kid or two. JUST THINK OF THOSE TAX DEDUCTIONS!!!! :ack-1:

You have not provided any evidence that my life would be better with a rug rat.

I can give you a list of reason why it wouldn't be.

Loss of freedom and spontaneity

I'd have to give up my 2 seater sports car

Diapers

Lack of sleep

Less sex

Less fun

Everyone pays into the same government pot, it would be a mess if everyone paid for only what they used, and then who pays for the military? And the bus riders fare in most cities doesn't even cover the whole cost of public transport, just like gas taxes usually go into general revenue, not to a special fund for highways.

Hence my disdain for government.

I found Isalami and KrissteeHanity at age 2.
I first yanked off my diaper that day.
One was yellow and on was brown and mushy.
Both were rather disgusting excrement.

Diapers

Lack of sleep

Less sex

Less fun

you can go out anytime, you just get what they call a babysitter, I've never needed one, but they exist.
You can keep the 2 seater, don't see why not, and a rich guy like you probably would like a reason to buy another car.
Diapers? I changed a total of maybe 5 in my life. Probably not even that many.
I sleep fine, I have my own room. :D
I get all the sex I want, that's a myth.
Kids are a lot of fun, you'd be surprised. So it's extra fun to the fun I can have by myself.

What's the opposite of a guy who hoards his money and doesn't want to have to spend any of it on kids? Unselfish? That would be me.
I think poosy whipped is more like when you get your nuts snipped so your woman will stop bugging you to do it.:D

Diapers

Lack of sleep

Less sex

Less fun

you can go out anytime, you just get what they call a babysitter, I've never needed one, but they exist.
You can keep the 2 seater, don't see why not, and a rich guy like you probably would like a reason to buy another car.
Diapers? I changed a total of maybe 5 in my life. Probably not even that many.
I sleep fine, I have my own room. :D
I get all the sex I want, that's a myth.
Kids are a lot of fun, you'd be surprised. So it's extra fun to the fun I can have by myself.

What's the opposite of a guy who hoards his money and doesn't want to have to spend any of it on kids? Unselfish? That would be me.
I think poosy whipped is more like when you get your nuts snipped so your woman will stop bugging you to do it.:D

I got the vasectomy before i was married. So once again your assumptions are wrong. You had kids so your girlfriend would stop nagging you. You don't even have the decency to marry her?

When was the last time you had sex on the couch in the living room in the middle of the day without having to get rid of the kids first? Great for spontaneity huh?

And I don't hoard my money. I save for retirement and i spend the rest on whatever i want. I just don't want to spend it on rug rats.

All of my time is my own. i don't have to adjust my schedule to the brats' school days or their vacations. I do what I want when I want. You cannot have that level of freedom with a gaggle of brats at home.

And why would I want to buy a new car so a kid can piss his pants on my leather seats or drool all over the place in it?

Last edited:
I got the vasectomy before i was married. So once again your assumptions are wrong. You had kids so your girlfriend would stop nagging you. You don't even have the decency to marry her?

When was the last time you had sex on the couch in the living room in the middle of the day without having to get rid of the kids first? Great for spontaneity huh?

And I don't hoard my money. I save for retirement and i spend the rest on whatever i want. I just don't want to spend it on rug rats.

All of my time is my own. i don't have to adjust my schedule to the brats' school days or their vacations. I do what I want when I want. You cannot have that level of freedom with a gaggle of brats at home.

And why would I want to buy a new car so a kid can piss his pants on my leather seats or drool all over the place in it?

Aw man, I thought we were making progress, but your bitterness is showing through again, either that, or you really are the most selfish human I've come across in a while. :lol:

You got your vasectomy obviously too early, you should have just kept wearing a rubber a while longer, it shows in your bitterness towards children. maybe it's not too late to be reversed? get the good flow going once again.

Btw, my kids never once pissed all over the car or drooled on it either, I think you're just reliving your childhood. :lol:

Last time I had sex on the couch in the middle of the day was... last time, no shit.

As for freedom, I don't even have a job, is that free enough for you? :D

Forum List

Back