Just before his 5th birthday my son found Islam

You could start now by becoming a vegetarian. Most of the cruelty to animals is done in the human food industry.
You could also think of poor people not as dumb humans but as really smart animals, then you wouldn't mind helping them out.

I buy locally grown poultry and beef products from a farm nearby. I grow a lot of my own vegetables and I'm thinking about getting a few chickens next year for eggs.

And I like animals better than people so as far as my money is concerned, people ain't getting any.

It's still not very animal friendly. You're a hypocrite, but you probably already knew that. :D

You could start now by becoming a vegetarian. Most of the cruelty to animals is done in the human food industry.
You could also think of poor people not as dumb humans but as really smart animals, then you wouldn't mind helping them out.

I buy locally grown poultry and beef products from a farm nearby. I grow a lot of my own vegetables and I'm thinking about getting a few chickens next year for eggs.

And I like animals better than people so as far as my money is concerned, people ain't getting any.

It's still not very animal friendly. You're a hypocrite, but you probably already knew that. :D

There is nothing cruel about eating an animal. It's the natural order of things.

If you want to talk about what's been horrible for the planet and nature in general look at agribusiness.

The Vegetarian Myth: Food, Justice ... - Google Books

First off, there's a LOT better programming on the television if you watch it like I do.

During the day, it's generally kept on news, but if there is something on Science, Discovery, History Channel, History Channel International, National Geographic, then I'll watch it. PBS even, if theres something good on like last weekend when Alan Alda was hosting a show called "The Human Spark".

Worth watching actually, you'll learn a LOT about people, interactions and how your brain works.

Last night, the Science Channel had 2 programs on the human brain, and BOTH WERE EXCELLENT! They actually proved telepathy is real (although I've known that all my life, which is why I teach it to anyone who wants to know).

It's watching the mind rotting crap like American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, Jersey Shore, and all that other crap that gives television a bad name.

Incidentally, as far as the OP? Anyone remember about 4 or 5 years ago when the Muslims were using kids programming (they even had a fake Mickey Mouse) as a way to promote jihad among the children?

Music is very powerful stuff, especially for infants, so double check the lullaby Eots, they may be trying to recruit you child.

Oh......by the way........another thing? Kids are now using sounds as a way to get high. Wonder if that lullaby has some kind of subliminal message encoded in it?

I think this particular video is more innocent than that but the fact is the boy will be inundated with media programing directly and subliminally in his life time and a world full of ideas and concepts both positive and negative. having him feel secure in himself and able to communicate his thoughts and feelings is the only real protection one can offer from those influences in the long run

Last edited:

There is nothing cruel about eating an animal. It's the natural order of things.

If you want to talk about what's been horrible for the planet and nature in general look at agribusiness.

Natural order? Isn't the natural order for adults to have kids?

I agree about agribusiness. First of all, a good chunk goes to feed animals and if everyone was a vegetarian, we'd have more than enough food to feed the whole world, pollution would be lessened... And if somehow, someone could nuke Monsanto. :D
But to say that there's nothing cruel about killing an animal when you don't have to is just plain ignorant.

I agree about agribusiness. First of all, a good chunk goes to feed animals and if everyone was a vegetarian, we'd have more than enough food to feed the whole world, pollution would be lessened... And if somehow, someone could nuke Monsanto. :D
But to say that there's nothing cruel about killing an animal when you don't have to is just plain ignorant.

You are assuming that animals need to be fed grain. They don't. Animals turn material we can't eat, cellulose, into material we can eat, fats and protein. There is no competition for resources between ruminants and humans.

Our physiology works best when we eat a varied diet that includes meat. The grain based diet that vegetarians push is not optimum for human beings. In fact deficiency diseases were unheard of in hunter gatherer societies and became common only after humans turned to agriculture and grain based diets.

And as far as the natural order of having children, that might have been necessary when there was a small human population but as you can see that is no longer the case.

You are assuming that animals need to be fed grain. They don't. Animals turn material we can't eat, cellulose, into material we can eat, fats and protein. There is no competition for resources between ruminants and humans.

Our physiology works best when we eat a varied diet that includes meat. The grain based diet that vegetarians push is not optimum for human beings. In fact deficiency diseases were unheard of in hunter gatherer societies and became common only after humans turned to agriculture and grain based diets.

And as far as the natural order of having children, that might have been necessary when there was a small human population but as you can see that is no longer the case.

Of course there is, you're just willfully ignoring that fact. Competition over land, water, food, not to mention the pollution from animals like methane and manure.

It's also a myth that a vegetarian diet isn't sufficient, you're living in a dream world without kids. :lol:

Of course there is, you're just willfully ignoring that fact. Competition over land, water, food, not to mention the pollution from animals like methane and manure.

It's also a myth that a vegetarian diet isn't sufficient, you're living in a dream world without kids. :lol:

Sufficient and optimum are not the same thing. Look it up. And methane and manure are only problems because of high impact factory farming not from free grazing animals in small herds.

And what is your fixation on whether or not i want kids? Quite frankly, it's none of your fucking business.

I choose my own path unlike you who were probably brainwashed to believe your life can't be complete without raising a litter. You're just another bleating sheep.

Being a meat eater is being part of the problem, doesn't matter if you raise the cow yourself or not. Like you don't eat out at say.... McDonald's? A steak house? Buy steaks in a grocery store sometimes? ...

You're the one who is fixated on not paying for schools... with your taxes because you're bitter that you never had any kids.

My kids are an awesome part of my life, you're just jealous.

Being a meat eater is being part of the problem, doesn't matter if you raise the cow yourself or not. Like you don't eat out at say.... McDonald's? A steak house? Buy steaks in a grocery store sometimes? ...

You're the one who is fixated on not paying for schools... with your taxes because you're bitter that you never had any kids.

I never eat at McDonald's or any other fast food swill joint. When I do eat out (which is rare because I love to cook and am very good at it) I invariably order fish, never beef or chicken because usually fish and seafood are less processed than beef or poultry.

I will guarantee you that my diet is far more healthy and complete than is yours.

And FYI I chose to have a vasectomy when I was 25 because I didn't want kids. There is no regret or bitterness in that decision. And all I want is for you to pay for your own kids. Why is it you think I should pay for them? I'm not asking you to pay for anything in my life am I?

I never eat at McDonald's or any other fast food swill joint. When I do eat out (which is rare because I love to cook and am very good at it) I invariably order fish, never beef or chicken because usually fish and seafood are less processed than beef or poultry.

I will guarantee you that my diet is far more healthy and complete than is yours.

And FYI I chose to have a vasectomy when I was 25 because I didn't want kids. There is no regret or bitterness in that decision. And all I want is for you to pay for your own kids. Why is it you think I should pay for them? I'm not asking you to pay for anything in my life am I?

Childless people have no one to leave their money to, wtf does it matter how big the pile is when you die? You're helping society as whole, your nut slice has really damaged your sense of community. And btw, if you can't figure out how to pay less taxes than some ordinary knob with 2 kids, maybe you should hire an accountant, or at least a better one. :D

Also btw, eating fish is contributing to the depletion of the oceans and destruction of marine habitat, but I guess a selfish guy like you doesn't care what the next generation has to deal with. Bon apetit!

And even saying that a meat based diet is better than a vegetarian one shows how ignorant you are.

Childless people have no one to leave their money to, wtf does it matter how big the pile is when you die? You're helping society as whole, your nut slice has really damaged your sense of community. And btw, if you can't figure out how to pay less taxes than some ordinary knob with 2 kids, maybe you should hire an accountant, or at least a better one. :D

What business is it of yours what I do with my money when I am alive or dead?

And I pay as little tax as I can but I don't get a tax deduction that you do because I chose not to have a litter of brats. So I am supporting your kids by paying more taxes. What makes you entitled to pay less taxes to provide services to your demon spawn?

I suppose you think one of your rug rats has a right to sleep in my spare bedroom too.

Your kids are your kids and you and you alone should bear the financial cost of raising them. Period.

Also btw, eating fish is contributing to the depletion of the oceans and destruction of marine habitat, but I guess a selfish guy like you doesn't care what the next generation has to deal with. Bon apetit!

And even saying that a meat based diet is better than a vegetarian one shows how ignorant you are.

You expect me to believe that your brats never drink milk and that you don't have leather shoes in your house that you and your brats are 100% vegan and use absolutely no animal products or by products at all?

You are so fucking full of shit that I can smell it though my monitor.

How many disposable diapers have your three little shit factories soiled? How much trash do you contribute to the landfill? More than I do.

It's simple, I pay less taxes than you do because I have a better accountant. Narrowing down tax paying to one small little deduction shows how little you know about filling out your forms. Personally, I don't even know how to fill out a form properly, my accountant does it. You should hire one, you're obviously clueless to the whole process. It's not the guy with less kids who pays more taxes, it's simply the dumber guy who pays more.

I have leather duds left over from my meat eating years of my youth, but haven't bought anything leather in a super long time. Anyways, even if I did, you guys eat so many cows that there are just tons of skins left over, so the cow wouldn't be killed just for the leather, that NEVER happens.

And yes, my kids do drink milk, but there again, you don't kill the cow to get some milk, you actually need to take care of it properly to get decent milk, I know a milk producer who told me he treats his cows better than himself otherwise they don't give milk.
And my kids' environmental footprint is still a WAY smaller than yours.

As for garbage, we compost in our yard and recycle everything possible, so our actual garbage for landfills is the smaller container. I bet you don't even compost.

If you smell shit, maybe it's time for you to change your Depends.

Last edited:
It's simple, I pay less taxes than you do because I have a better accountant. Narrowing down tax paying to one small little deduction shows how little you know about filling out your forms. Personally, I don't even know how to fill out a form properly, my accountant does it. You should hire one, you're obviously clueless to the whole process. It's not the guy with less kids who pays more taxes, it's simply the dumber guy who pays more.

You display your ignorance every time you type. The total I pay in taxes is not and has not been my bone of contention. We make a high income so I know I already pay more than you. You breeders get tax deductions that others don't get so those without brats are subsidizing you. That is the issue nothing else. But don't worry, I have my business pay for my heat, cable, internet, cell phones and electricity and it's all a write off. Not to mention all the things i can buy for the business that I get to use like coffee, trash bags, computers etc etc etc. So you see I can afford to support your brats better than you can but that does not entitle you to a tax break merely for breeding.

I have leather duds left over from my meat eating years of my youth, but haven't bought anything leather in a super long time. Anyways, even if I did, you guys eat so many cows that there are just tons of skins left over, so the cow wouldn't be killed just for the leather, that NEVER happens.

You have no idea how much meat I eat. FYI I don't eat meat every day as i said before meat is part of an optimum diet not the sole ingredient. But that fact that you use any animal products at all is pure hypocrisy. So either you don't use animals at all or you do and to quote you if you even use one animal then you are part of the problem.

And yes, my kids do drink milk, but there again, you don't kill the cow to get some milk, you actually need to take care of it properly to get decent milk, I know a milk producer who told me he treats his cows better than himself otherwise they don't give milk.

So you're contributing to the high impact industry of dairy farming and the resulting manure and methane that you say is destroying the planet. Again you're a fucking hypocrite.

There is no way that you, your wife or husband and your three puppies produce less trash than just me and my wife.

Face it, you consume more than me, you can't afford your kids unless other people pay for them, and you are more of a blight on the planet than someone without kids.

Last edited:

You display your ignorance every time you type. The total I pay in taxes is not and has not been my bone of contention. We make a high income so I know I already pay more than you. You breeders get tax deductions that others don't get so those without brats are subsidizing you. That is the issue nothing else. But don't worry, I have my business pay for my heat, cable, internet, cell phones and electricity and it's all a write off. Not to mention all the things i can buy for the business that I get to use like coffee, trash bags, computers etc etc etc. So you see I can afford to support your brats better than you can but that does not entitle you to a tax break merely for breeding.

You have no idea how much meat I eat. FYI I don't eat meat every day as i said before meat is part of an optimum diet not the sole ingredient. But that fact that you use any animal products at all is pure hypocrisy. So either you don't use animals at all or you do and to quote you if you even use one animal then you are part of the problem.

So you're contributing to the high impact industry of dairy farming and the resulting manure and methane that you say is destroying the planet. Again you're a fucking hypocrite.

There is no way that you, your wife or husband and your three puppies produce less trash than just me and my wife.

Face it, you consume more than me, you can't afford your kids unless other people pay for them, and you are more of a blight on the planet than someone without kids.

:lol: It's amazing the dumbass things that are said on this board, that's why I like coming here. :D

You're making all kinds of bread, deducting another bunch, and you're still complaining and extremely bitter about me and my kids? Get some therapy dude.
Btw, I don't live in the US, so you're not paying shit for me or my kids, even if I was getting money from the state for my kids.

As for the food question, you're so out of touch with reality it's not even worth it to debate it with you because either you're just fooling around saying that a meat diet is better in every way than a vegetarian one, or you're an idiot who's brain is just stuck in "bitter". I'm leaning towards the latter.

btw, I just noticed that your tag line is: "trap or die". LOL, which animal welfare group is that the slogan of?

Last edited:

:lol: It's amazing the dumbass things that are said on this board, that's why I like coming here. :D

You're making all kinds of bread, deducting another bunch, and you're still complaining and extremely bitter about me and my kids? Get some therapy dude.
Btw, I don't live in the US, so you're not paying shit for me or my kids, even if I was getting money from the state for my kids.

Why should I subsidize yours or anyone else's kids? I pay my own way as should everyone else. if you can't afford to pay for your own brood 100% then don't have kids or have fewer kids so you can afford them. it's called responsibility.

As for the food question, you're so out of touch with reality it's not even worth it to debate it with you because either you're just fooling around saying that a meat diet is better in every way than a vegetarian one, or you're an idiot who's brain is just stuck in "bitter". I'm leaning towards the latter.

A vegetarian diet is not optimum. It is not how our physiology evolved. It's a simple fact that we as a species evolved not as ruminants but as omnivores. You can't argue that a diet that is at odds with our evolution is optimum. In fact you are making more mistakes than excluding animal fats and proteins. You allow your kids to drink cow's milk.

Cow's milk is meant to do one thing and one thing only and that's to make baby cows fat. You'd be better off without it in your diet.

btw, I just noticed that your tag line is: "trap or die". LOL, which animal welfare group is that the slogan of?

Not that you deserve an explanation but I'll give you one.

My avatar is my father's flight squadron insignia. Among Naval pilots a trap refers to catching the cable with the arresting hook when landing on an aircraft carrier.

So please stop trying leaps of logical deduction because you are obviously not mentally astute enough to succeed.

Last edited:
Well enjoy him while you have him, they blow up so very quickly .

HOLY SHYTE!! A classic of all classics. Truly hilarious. Funniest thing i've read in a long time. Thanks Mr. Fitnah. :lol: Seriously though,you might want to reconsider your child turning to Islam. Just sayin.

Last edited:
If "topspin" is a vegetarian, well. If he/she had kids, ISLAM eats flesh, they slaughter animals and they sure as hell don't care about human rights, for that matter, boyo. I doubt you can pro-create and have offspring let alone they "magically" adopted ISLAM. Islam is the enemy of mankind. OK, what say you that, asshole?

Forum List

Back