Just before his 5th birthday my son found Islam

No Hister, he got a vasectomy at the right time........before he had a chance to breed.

I got it at the exact right time. When I wanted to.

Where does the self righteousness of you breeders come from? You do realize that people have been having kids as long as there have been people; it's really nothing special.

no hister, he got a vasectomy at the right time........before he had a chance to breed.

i got it at the exact right time. When i wanted to.

Where does the self righteousness of you breeders come from? You do realize that people have been having kids as long as there have been people; it's really nothing special.

I love having children...

no hister, he got a vasectomy at the right time........before he had a chance to breed.

i got it at the exact right time. When i wanted to.

I love having children...

Good for you.

I love the freedom of my life without kids.

I got the vasectomy before i was married. So once again your assumptions are wrong. You had kids so your girlfriend would stop nagging you. You don't even have the decency to marry her?

When was the last time you had sex on the couch in the living room in the middle of the day without having to get rid of the kids first? Great for spontaneity huh?

And I don't hoard my money. I save for retirement and i spend the rest on whatever i want. I just don't want to spend it on rug rats.

All of my time is my own. i don't have to adjust my schedule to the brats' school days or their vacations. I do what I want when I want. You cannot have that level of freedom with a gaggle of brats at home.

And why would I want to buy a new car so a kid can piss his pants on my leather seats or drool all over the place in it?

Aw man, I thought we were making progress, but your bitterness is showing through again, either that, or you really are the most selfish human I've come across in a while. :lol:

You got your vasectomy obviously too early, you should have just kept wearing a rubber a while longer, it shows in your bitterness towards children. maybe it's not too late to be reversed? get the good flow going once again.

Btw, my kids never once pissed all over the car or drooled on it either, I think you're just reliving your childhood. :lol:

Last time I had sex on the couch in the middle of the day was... last time, no shit.

As for freedom, I don't even have a job, is that free enough for you? :D

You're proud of not working?

No wonder you want other people to support your brood.

I've been retired since my early 30s, now stfu and go to work. :D

Someone who doesn't save retired in his 30s. OK and I've got some swamp land in FL to sell you or perhaps you'd be interested in a bridge in NYC?

Someone who doesn't save retired in his 30s. OK and I've got some swamp land in FL to sell you or perhaps you'd be interested in a bridge in NYC?

The bridge sounds nice. How much? :D

What up? You jealous? I get residuals from music I wrote in an 80s band (don't ask, I won't tell). Don't need to save or work. Plus my girlfriend has her own business. Life is good.

What up? You jealous? I get residuals from music I wrote in an 80s band (don't ask, I won't tell). Don't need to save or work. Plus my girlfriend has her own business. Life is good.

OK yeah I believe that. NOT.

You're just a fucking leech.

OK yeah I believe that. NOT.

You're just a fucking leech.

:lol: Like it matters to me what you believe.

And you're just jealous. :D

Forum List

Back