just a reminder to those that voted Repub this past election

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
AA7SfKw.img

Both parties work for the same small group of people & you aint in it.

unnerstand?

Good. That way we should be able to get them all together in the same place at the same time, round them all up, and do away with them all at once, when this Republican controlled Congress fails to act on their promises from last November.

Good. That way we should be able to get them all together in the same place at the same time, round them all up, and do away with them all at once, when this Republican controlled Congress fails to act on their promises from last November.

Are you Hitler?

That means killing yourself would be a 1000 times greater public service.

Why would I want to be of service to a public that has never been of service to me, and which I believe is one of the greatest evils in human history?

Christ man, stick a gun in your mouth...or go get a prescription for Prozac. Boo hoo, the world done me wrong.

Christ man, stick a gun in your mouth...or go get a prescription for Prozac. Boo hoo, the world done me wrong.

I'm not complaining that the world has done me wrong. It does almost everyone wrong. My issue is with people who expect me to give a shit about the rest of the world when the rest of the world doesn't give a shit about me.

I'm not complaining that the world has done me wrong. It does almost everyone wrong. My issue is with people who expect me to give a shit about the rest of the world when the rest of the world doesn't give a shit about me.

Ah yes, the "the world is so mean to me so I'm going to be mean to it" argument. It is the staple diet for douche bags with a victim complex, and grown adults who fail to ever emotionally mature into healthy and functional adults, often related to not being hugged enough as a child.

At least the GOP Senate is allowing bills to be voted on...

Do you and all who vote Democrat consider this when you vote?
ummm..... I don't vote for either of the two corrupt parties but you knew that already.
Who do you vote for? A lost vote, anyway. If you can't tell the difference between the Big Biz a, chickenhawk military, and 1% GOP and the pro-nonrich, reasonable regulation and help for the unfortunate Dems, you aren't watching reality.

What policies are you for, ferchrissake?

Do you and all who vote Democrat consider this when you vote?
ummm..... I don't vote for either of the two corrupt parties but you knew that already.
Who do you vote for? A lost vote, anyway. If you can't tell the difference between the Big Biz a, chickenhawk military, and 1% GOP and the pro-nonrich, reasonable regulation and help for the unfortunate Dems, you aren't watching reality.

What policies are you for, ferchrissake?
I'm against the crony capitalist corrupt parties. Voting for the least of the worst is not an option i cherish. You?

Forum List

Back